Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
OOC thread for Off To Paradise Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:42 am
asbloodrunscold
xXShadow the Wolf ChildXx

LilRinn

iMusicLovah

Eeimae

hunter-the wanderer

KuroShiroBara

AkioxGhost

Hmmm...what would you think if the students had to do combat with Bhanri [[and her friend]] instead? She has weak control over her emotions but when angered she is highly dangerous.
No one would really have to [[most of them probably wouldn't care to as all of five people know her, two people just tortured her.]] hold back. Lycaon would consider taking down a proper test and an introduction to the sparring later.

That is only of course if LilRinn is fine with having either of them mess with her one more time and having one of them [[Charles]] touch her neck [[bio related]]. The Razor Monks could be saved for day three as the first part of survival prep.

This is a good opportunity to introduce one of the Bhanri insanity moments I planned for later, don't wanna see it get wasted and have to wait for another....plus the students benefit as well!

I am cool with this if everyone else is. Just need reasoning for Charles to head back over to Bhanri and upset her though. Why would he just go up and creepily touch her neck? Wait.. What am I saying? It's freaking Charles we are talking about here.. He's a freak.

BUT anyways, if everyone else is cool with this route instead and want to do this idea. I'm all for it.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:02 am
asbloodrunscold

LilRinn

iMusicLovah

Eeimae

hunter-the wanderer

KuroShiroBara

AkioxGhost

Hmmm...what would you think if the students had to do combat with Bhanri [[and her friend]] instead? She has weak control over her emotions but when angered she is highly dangerous.
No one would really have to [[most of them probably wouldn't care to as all of five people know her, two people just tortured her.]] hold back. Lycaon would consider taking down a proper test and an introduction to the sparring later.

That is only of course if LilRinn is fine with having either of them mess with her one more time and having one of them [[Charles]] touch her neck [[bio related]]. The Razor Monks could be saved for day three as the first part of survival prep.

This is a good opportunity to introduce one of the Bhanri insanity moments I planned for later, don't wanna see it get wasted and have to wait for another....plus the students benefit as well!

It's cool with me. smile  

AkioxGhost

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:37 am
LilRinn
Just for the hell of and out of boredom, I'll give my current status.

I got my a** kicked at work and now I'm tired.
Sitting down, enjoying a dragon roll while I try to catch up on whats been going on.

Peace out and (Howls) ninja

Uhhhh, why'd you get your a** kicked at work? Also... What is a dragon roll?
Peace out and (howls back)
User Image

I meant that as an expression that I'm exhausted. And a dragon roll is a sushi roll with eel in the center and avocados on top. It should be called the green dragon roll.
Oh and I might have an idea for an event later. It might be a little disturbing if you have a fear of demon rabbits.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:25 am
LilRinn

Sitting down, enjoying a dragon roll while I try to catch up on whats been going on.

User Image

I meant that as an expression that I'm exhausted. And a dragon roll is a sushi roll with eel in the center and avocados on top. It should be called the green dragon roll.
Oh and I might have an idea for an event later. It might be a little disturbing if you have a fear of demon rabbits.

this isnt monty python lol... and would you want them to attack me as well maybe show them what good team work can do?

asbloodrunscold

LilRinn

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:38 pm
hunter-the wanderer
LilRinn

User Image

this isnt monty python lol... and would you want them to attack me as well maybe show them what good team work can do?

asbloodrunscold

LilRinn

If your talking about Bhanri and her friend, I suppose....these guys are probably going to need a good force to direct them. Lycaon will be off to the side...grading.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:54 pm
KuroShiroBara

Dear god, Echo looks like she's five years old xDD  

iMusicLovah

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

KuroShiroBara

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:06 pm
iMusicLovah
KuroShiroBara

I know but she looks so ******** adorable that I can't stop smiling everytime I see her, and she's my person blaugh I'm gonna have so much fun with her!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:11 pm
KuroShiroBara
iMusicLovah
KuroShiroBara

I know but she looks so ******** adorable that I can't stop smiling everytime I see her, and she's my person blaugh I'm gonna have so much fun with her!

xD I feel like a ***** looking at her >_<  

iMusicLovah

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

KuroShiroBara

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:13 pm
iMusicLovah
KuroShiroBara
iMusicLovah
KuroShiroBara

I can change her picture if you want but I thought it was really cute rofl  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:14 pm
KuroShiroBara
iMusicLovah
KuroShiroBara
iMusicLovah
KuroShiroBara

I MEAN XD you could keep the pic...just....xD maybe put an older version of her?
PLAYBOY BUNNY ;;;;DDDD  

iMusicLovah

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

KuroShiroBara

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:23 pm
iMusicLovah
KuroShiroBara
iMusicLovah
KuroShiroBara
iMusicLovah
KuroShiroBara

I MEAN XD you could keep the pic...just....xD maybe put an older version of her?
PLAYBOY BUNNY ;;;;DDDD

Hell yeah, on my way but you might have to deal with the ***** pic for now xd  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:27 pm
KuroShiroBara
iMusicLovah
KuroShiroBara
iMusicLovah
KuroShiroBara

PLAYBOY BUNNY ;;;;DDDD

-takes a deep breath and cries- xD I'll...try xD I've already given away Zuri xDD  

iMusicLovah

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

KuroShiroBara

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:32 pm
iMusicLovah
KuroShiroBara
iMusicLovah
KuroShiroBara
iMusicLovah
KuroShiroBara

PLAYBOY BUNNY ;;;;DDDD

-takes a deep breath and cries- xD I'll...try xD I've already given away Zuri xDD

HA! But now you get a cute bunny girl and maybe teach her how to fight *wink wink* whee  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:37 pm
KuroShiroBara
iMusicLovah
KuroShiroBara
iMusicLovah
KuroShiroBara

PLAYBOY BUNNY ;;;;DDDD

HA! But now you get a cute bunny girl and maybe teach her how to fight *wink wink* whee

J...just. xD Just get an older...picture. xD I DONT WANT TO BE A *****. DO NOT MAKE ALEX A ***** MAGE XD. HE IS A SEXY MAN WHO WANTS TO DO SEXY MAN THINGS LIKE EATING AND SLEEPING AND PLAYING PIANO AND DANCING XD  

iMusicLovah

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

KuroShiroBara

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:58 pm
iMusicLovah
KuroShiroBara
iMusicLovah
KuroShiroBara
iMusicLovah
KuroShiroBara

PLAYBOY BUNNY ;;;;DDDD

J...just. xD Just get an older...picture. xD I DONT WANT TO BE A *****. DO NOT MAKE ALEX A ***** MAGE XD. HE IS A SEXY MAN WHO WANTS TO DO SEXY MAN THINGS LIKE EATING AND SLEEPING AND PLAYING PIANO AND DANCING XD

There you go! blaugh Now I might change Zuri's picture cause she just looks like a kid next to Echo.  
U/C

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games