Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
How old (or young) are you? :) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

So kiddo... err... maam, sir. How old are you?
Less than or equal to 9 years old
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
10 - 12 years old
15%
 15%  [ 18 ]
13 - 15 years old
51%
 51%  [ 62 ]
16 - 19 years old
24%
 24%  [ 29 ]
20 - 22 years old
6%
 6%  [ 8 ]
23 - 25 years old
1%
 1%  [ 2 ]
Older than or equal to 26 years old
0%
 0%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 120

Cat-Whiskers

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 10:26 pm

sasa_powa_4eva
yalie5
sasa_powa_4eva
wiim
sasa_powa_4eva
yalie5
lol. okay once again i said wiim is 21. my cousin is 24. my cousin is not wiim. and i do beleive at one point deb said that he was 40 or something. but that's not true.
Around my age?! Kinda... Im 3 years younger than him. xd
Oh no, you all got me, I'm 21....

Soooooooooo old. eek blaugh xd

@sasa_powa_4eva: So does that mean you will be starting college/university this September?

I already started College. This September will be my second year of College.

what are you studing? (not trying to be nosy. just need to find out what i want to study lol)

My program's name is "Social Science Major in Law and Society"... very long huh?

Oooo social sciences! That sounds more interesting than my major(s) sweatdrop Do you have to write a lot of papers though? My friend who's in that at my school seems to be always complaining to me about the amount of papers she have to write... xp
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 9:31 am

i'm only 11 sad cry crying

Zero35

Dawning Emulsion

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 10:12 am

Cat-Whiskers
sasa_powa_4eva
yalie5
sasa_powa_4eva
wiim
sasa_powa_4eva
yalie5
lol. okay once again i said wiim is 21. my cousin is 24. my cousin is not wiim. and i do beleive at one point deb said that he was 40 or something. but that's not true.

@sasa_powa_4eva: So does that mean you will be starting college/university this September?

what are you studing? (not trying to be nosy. just need to find out what i want to study lol)

My program's name is "Social Science Major in Law and Society"... very long huh?

Oooo social sciences! That sounds more interesting than my major(s) sweatdrop Do you have to write a lot of papers though? My friend who's in that at my school seems to be always complaining to me about the amount of papers she have to write... xp

You'll always have a lot to write if you take a Social Science! Oh and a hella lot to read too!!
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 10:27 am

currently 14, going to be 15 in november ^__^

mini_angel

Dawning Emulsion

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 10:44 am

mini_angel

my birthday is november too! ^^
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 9:28 pm

~Ironic Dawn~
Cat-Whiskers
sasa_powa_4eva
yalie5
sasa_powa_4eva
wiim
sasa_powa_4eva
yalie5

You'll always have a lot to write if you take a Social Science! Oh and a hella lot to read too!!

hmm... well i was thinking about majoring in psychology... that'd prolly mean i'll have to write alot of papers by hand. well i should have a laptop by then so it won't be so bad. and you know... I sorta ... oh wait. i'm thinking political science. lol. I don't what you do in political science but i thought it'd be fun. btw. what is political science about anyway lol.

yalie5

wiim
Crew

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 7:55 am

~Ironic Dawn~
mini_angel

my birthday is november too! ^^
Hey, me too! xd
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 8:27 am

yalie5

hmm... well i was thinking about majoring in psychology... that'd prolly mean i'll have to write alot of papers by hand. well i should have a laptop by then so it won't be so bad. and you know... I sorta ... oh wait. i'm thinking political science. lol. I don't what you do in political science but i thought it'd be fun. btw. what is political science about anyway lol.

Yeah, I have a lot of essays to write and a lot of things to read but I dont have math! (even though I like math...) In my major, I have 2 political science course. A lot of people like it but I hate politics so... The course is all about politics such as the ideology (liberalism, communism, etc), the position of members of the government, each part of the law do what (legislative, executive, ...), etc.

sasa_powa_4eva

yalie5

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 10:09 pm

sasa_powa_4eva
yalie5

Yeah, I have a lot of essays to write and a lot of things to read but I dont have math! (even though I like math...) In my major, I have 2 political science course. A lot of people like it but I hate politics so... The course is all about politics such as the ideology (liberalism, communism, etc), the position of members of the government, each part of the law do what (legislative, executive, ...), etc.

oh... i have to take american government to graduate... oh well i like these sorts of things. i wonder if i should become a politican. but i don't want to write to much. hmm... lol. i have no idea what i want to do. oh wells.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 8:29 pm

yalie5
sasa_powa_4eva
yalie5

oh... i have to take american government to graduate... oh well i like these sorts of things. i wonder if i should become a politican. but i don't want to write to much. hmm... lol. i have no idea what i want to do. oh wells.
Getting back on topic....Politicians are all so old. It'll take you to the age of 40 at least.

wiim
Crew

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100

yalie5

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 8:31 pm

wiim
yalie5
sasa_powa_4eva
yalie5

Getting back on topic....Politicians are all so old. It'll take you to the age of 40 at least.

seriously that's true. the youngest politician i can think of is at least like 30 something.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 1:36 pm

yalie5
wiim
yalie5
sasa_powa_4eva
yalie5

seriously that's true. the youngest politician i can think of is at least like 30 something.

[thinks of some presidents]
how 'bout JFK
i don't how old he is though, but he might be in his 20s? sweatdrop

[J.C.]

yalie5

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 9:14 pm

Kurama35
yalie5
wiim
yalie5
sasa_powa_4eva
yalie5

how 'bout JFK

uh... jfk died in the 60's stare he was like 39 or something when he died.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 11:04 am

yalie5
Kurama35
yalie5
wiim
yalie5
sasa_powa_4eva
yalie5

how 'bout JFK

but what about when he started his term?

[J.C.]

wiim
Crew

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 6:46 pm

Kurama35
yalie5
Kurama35
how 'bout JFK

but what about when he started his term?
John F. Kennedy became President of the U.S. when he was 43 years old. He died at age of 46.
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games