Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sazokashi Theater

Back to Guilds

seriously entertaining. 

Tags: Sazokashi, Theater, Acting, Writing, Drawing, Plays, Roleplay 

Reply Roleplays (:
The Difference Between Ashes And Snow (1x1) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 5:47 pm
Reve looked back at the marketplace. Everyone had white hair. Everyone was a boy. She chewed at her lip again, feeling uncomfortable. She turned and hurried after Diamu. His words echoed in her head. Where it's safe. Where it's safe.  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 6:01 pm
Diamu got to their home in no time, pushing all three characters in the house, closing and locking the door. "Kuis!" He bellowed, having almost an immediate reaction, Kuis, Vincot, and Quinn running in from the lab.

"What? What's wrong?" Kuis asked, his eyes falling on the two dirty beings in front of him. "Quinn!" He ordered quickly, Quinn shutting all the curtains. "What the hell are you doing?! You know I care for these two but-" He looked down, noticing a fresh burn on both Ora and Diamu. "What the-"

"It's not safe for them. They're staying here. And if not," he took a step closer, chest to chest with Kuis. Diamu was slightly taller, glaring into his uncles eyes, "Well I guess we're going to have some problems."

"You can't hurt me. Besides, I'm older than you."

"I can mentally." Diamu growled. "If you truly care for these beings, you will let them stay here, or they will die."

Kuis looked over at the two. Hash was expressionless, per usual. And Ora fidgeted, looking like he was going to cry. He stared for a moment, looking back at Vincot. "Get the burn formula. We have to patch up our family."

Diamu gave a sigh of relief, smiling. "Thank you." He sat down on the couch, along with Ora and Hash.

"I'm sorry to be a bother, Kuis. We didn't wanna come but-"

"It's fine. Really.If beings are getting physical, it's best you two aren't our on your own." Kuis said, interrupting Ora.  

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 6:07 pm
Reve inched over to Diamu. "Um.. Diamu?" She whispered, just barely loud enough for him to hear. "What's going on?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 6:17 pm
Vincot came back, and immediately started applying the formula and Bandages on Ora, causing him to wince.

Diamu leaned back on the couch, groaning. "I'm sorry Reve. You'v had to see the bad side of me a lot today." He put a hand on his face, rubbing his eye in stress. He's usually incredibly mellow, so this was taking a toll on him. "This is a very peaceful place, but the beings in it is unpredictable. Especially Shoto. Ever sense doomsday, he's gone from being very kind and generous to almost a dictator. He has no mercy anymore. I mean, look at Hash. They mangled his ******** wings!"

"Diamu." Quinn said softly, placing a hand on Diamu's back.

Diamu sighed. "Sorry. Sorry. I'm just really upset right now."

"We all are." Vincot intervened, wrapping Ora's arm tightly. "That should heal in a couple days."

"Thanks, Vincot." Ora replied.  

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 6:29 pm
Reve didn't know what to say to anyone. They all seemed upset, and she didn't want to make it worse. She bit her lip. "Diamu?" She tried again. "Why were future tellers supposed to be wiped out?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 6:35 pm
Diamu gave a little smile, trying his best to calm down. "Because the ruler before Shoto was a horrible king. And all the future seers were telling everyone what hos next moves were, and what to do to stop him. They tried to bring him down. But then he ordered the guards to wipe them out. All of them."  

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 6:40 pm
Reve nodded. She looked down at the floor. "What's doomsday?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 7:01 pm
Diamu sighed, looking down. "I...It's..." He sighed, not knowing how to describe it.

Ora stood. "Hey, Diamu. Wanna see something cool?" He smiled, closing, then opening his eyes, a hologram like thing appearing in the middle of the room, showing the fight Diamu had with the winged being. "I can't show you the future. But I can show you the past."

"You got in a fight with a guard?" Kuis asked, looking at Diamu. "That's my boy!"

Ora smiled. "We're breaking quite a bit of laws already. Why not one more?"

The lights flickered off, Quinn doing so, and walking back, sitting next to Diamu.

Ora smiled, a movie starting in the vision. "Two years ago,also known as "Doomsday", was the beginning of the five month rein of...him." The vision showed only a silhouette of a very tall being, walking over to another, that was pleading for his life. His a flick of the silhouette's finger, the being's neck snapped. "I have to censor his name and his looks. I'm sorry Reve." The rest of the images showed the village on fire, various beings being killed by four different silhouettes. "Him, with his right and left hand man killed more than half the population in various forms. Some were thrown in exile, other were killed on the spot, other tortured." The next scene was a tall, frail looking being with glowing blue eyes in beautiful clothes, nailed by his limbs to the wall. "He took down Shoto, torturing him almost to death everyday. There was no hope." The next scene had three of the four silhouettes from before in futuristic looking machines, screaming, in pain. "Eventually, they were over thrown by the help of a secret guild, that was actually leaded by one of their own. They're powers were taken away and were promptly exiled for life." The hologram went back in his eyes, a lamp being turned on by Diamu. "That. Is doomsday."  

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 7:18 pm
"Can you do that for everything?" She asked Ora, amazed (and a bit frightened) by his power.  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 7:30 pm
Ora nodded. "Only with the past, though."

"Hm...you powers seem to be getting stronger... Maybe it is best you stay here." Vincot said, almost done fixing up Diamu.  

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 7:34 pm
Reve looked at Hash. His wings... Or lack of... Looked terrible. She definitely did NOT want to find out what happened to him. But she couldn't look away.  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 7:41 pm
Hash watched as Vincot finished with Diamu. "Vincot. You wouldn't happen to have a wing formula, would you?"

Vincot shook his head. "No. I don't. I cant work on some stuff for you though."

Hash nodded a thanks, laying his head back on Ora's shoulder. Although Hash isn't one to show much emotion, his affection for Ora is evident.

Diamu gave a smile, now in a slightly better mood, now that he felt everyone was safe.

The room was quiet now as everyone sat in thoughtful silence.

After a bit, Ora spoke up. "Reve, if you wanna see anything else from the past, I can probably bring it up. I think my ancestors' memories went into mine, because I can show you stuff from any time."

"Wait! ANY time?" Kuis asked, Vincot's head also snapping that way.

Ora nodded. "I can't show too much though. Just parts and pieces. If I show too much, I pass out."  

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 8:07 pm
Reve began to tune everyone out. Ora said he could see everything. She glanced at Quinn and bit the inside corner of her lip.  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 8:19 pm
After a while of small talk, Vincot and Kuis left together in the lab and Diamu and Quinn made their way upstairs, leaving only Ora and Hash. Hash was fast asleep on the couch. Ora was drinking tea that Quinn gave the group earlier.  

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 8:23 pm
Reve blinked. It had gotten so quiet! She eyed Ora curiously. "How can you see the future?" She asked. "Like.. What does it feel like?"  
Roleplays (:

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff