Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
A Dangerous Game Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:19 pm
User Image

"Fredrich!" screamed Ellery, wrapping his arms around his sinking spouse, one hand covering the bleeding wound and pressing down in an attempt to stop the blood. "Fredrich, no!" he cried, tears escaping his eyes as he desperately worked, rocking back and forth and struggling. Frantic green eyes looked up to their son. "Daniel, get whoever did this and bring me his head."
The young blonde nodded and looked around, eyes catching the smoke in an instant. He bolted for the waiter, jumping onto his back and holding him by the neck, prepared to literally rip his head off. "You! Who paid you to do this?!" he demanded.
Ellery looked up to Cameron, nodding to Liam. "Wake him, please. Please!"

Awesome nerd
I know. So is Ellery.

... So now what?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:15 am
Mayah Playah
Just time skip to the hospital.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Julian Rieux

Noticing the boy's gaze on him, the waiter paled and dashed off, but Daniel caught him quickly. He flailed and struggled against Daniel's grip, and when he realized there was no way to get out without any pain dealt (or possibly death) he answered in a croak, "N-Nobutaka Deguichi!"
Meanwhile, Cameron grabbed Liam's coat and frantically slapped him. "Wake up!" he practically shouted. "Wake up! Fredrich's been shot!"
Julian watched the entire scene of chaos. People were wondering whether to stay or to go, at least several people already called 911, and even now he could hear the wail of ambulance sirens from a distance. It was amazing, he thought, how in one second everything had turned from perfectly natural to complete and utter chaos. He watched his dad desperately try to wake his mom up, he watched Daniel force answers out of the gunman, he watched Ellery cry over the detective that wasn't conscious anymore.
Complete and utter chaos.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:35 am
User Image

"Nobutaka," snarled the young assassin, glaring down at the would-be killer. He reared his fist back and hurled it at the waiter, punching him hard in the face before standing up and returning to his mother.
Meanwhile, Liam had finally woken up and was doing his best to stop the bleeding, his nice clothes already stained with blood. "He needs to be in a hospital right now. If we get him there fast enough, we may be able to save him."
Ellery nodded and held Fredrich's hand to his chest, leaning down to kiss his cheek. "Just hold on, Fredrich. Hold on."

Hours later, Liam was out int he hallway of the nearest hospital, speaking to the doctors about the detective's condition. Ellery sat in a chair by the bed, leaning on it and tearfully watching the sleeping man he'd loved for so many years. Their son stood by the window, staring out into the dark night that was beginning to be edged with the light of a sunrise. "Mom," he stared, looking to his haggard parent. "You should sleep."
"Not until Fredrich wakes up," croaked the exhausted former singer, eyes remaining on his love. "Your father always did what he could to protect me, even staying up all night to ensure that I was safe from harm. And now, it's my turn to watch over him."
"But Mom-"
"Go talk to Julian. He must be confused."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:27 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

Fredrich laid on the stiff hospital bed, his shirt removed so that bandages could wrap around his chest and cover the wound that would undoubtedly add to his collection of scars. The heart monitor besides him beeped slowly with his short, shallow breaths. He didn't look like he would wake up anytime soon.

Julian sat in the waiting room, both of his parents murmuring over the situation a few chairs off. One minute everything was going smoothly, and now here they were, late at night and waiting for his boyfriend's father to wake up from the dead. There was no doubt that he was confused by the events that took place. He remembered Daniel mentioning someone named Nobutaka, but he wasn't familiar with that name. Moreover, why would that person want to kill Daniel's dad?

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:44 pm
User Image

Daniel strode into the waiting room, long legs taking him over to Julian in seconds. He sat beside the teen, taking his hand and touching his forehead to it. "Oh Juli," he breathed shakily. "I... I don't know what to do."

Meanwhile, Ellery remained in place, tired eyes watching his husband's face. "Fredrich, please wake up soon," he begged. "Don't... Don't leave me and Daniel alone again."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:21 am
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

Frowning sympathetically, Julian set a comforting hand on Daniel's back and rubbed it. "Just take a few deep breaths. Mom said your dad would make it, I'm sure he'll wake up any minute now."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:29 am
User Image

"It's not my dad I'm worried about," he said quietly. "I know he's going to be okay. Aunt Liam is one of the most respected and successful surgeons this side of the country, so I know he'll be alright. It's my mom. He's... I've never seen him like this before. He's so fragile already, now he won't eat, won't sleep, won't do anything but sit beside my dad and beg him to wake up. It scares me." Daniel usually hated to admit when he was afraid, but he needed to say it to someone. He needed to be the weak one for once.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:33 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

Frowning more, Julian moved closer and put his arm around Daniel's shoulder, pulling him into a half-hug. "He's just scared." he said in a soothing tone. "It's like if you had gotten shot. I wouldn't have left your side for a split second, because I'd want you to know that I was waiting. I know you'd do the same for me."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:41 pm
User Image

Daniel shook his head, looking away. "I wouldn't wait beside you," he murmured. "I'd be out there, hunting down the person who put out a bounty on your head and bringing you his head on a platter." Suddenly, he stood, breathing shakily. "That settles it. Nobutaka is going to die, and by my hand."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:53 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

Julian pursed his lips and narrowed his eyes until they were bold lines. Now, that's reassuring, he thought to himself. He pictured himself waking up from a coma to see some boring doctor being the only one to welcome him back to reality. Then that doctor would spend all his free time telling him about everything he missed. Then Julian would be released from the hospital, and as he walks out he would hear the doctor call out to him and run over to him just to hug him with those big, strong arms...!
Julian grinned at his daydream until Daniel's sudden change in position caused him to jump. He blinked and hesitated when he heard his boyfriend's declaration. "What? Are you crazy?" he hissed. Grabbing Daniel's sleeve, Julian tugged him back down to his chair. "We're talking about your dad's rival! If your dad can't kill him then what makes you think you can?"
Soon after Julian's hissed question, one of the doctors walked over to the waiting room. She glanced around to make sure she had the right people then announced that Fredrich had woken up.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:13 pm
User Image

Daniel yanked his arm from Julin's grip, standing once again at the news. "I am not my father. That's why I'll be able to do it." He reached down to help Julian stand, gesturing to the doctor. "Go. Make sure my mother is well and tell my father that I'll be back soon." With that, the young man walked out, not looking back once.

Back int he hospital room, Ellery held his husband's hand to his cheek, breathing shallowly as he wept. "Oh, Fredrich," he whispered.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:35 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

"Think rationally!" Julian pleaded. "You don't know what this guy's capable of! You've just recently killed someone, too! You couldn't handle that, what makes you think you can handle this?" He said it quietly enough for no one around them to hear, but his words were still demanding and pleading. When Daniel told him to check on his mother, Julian frowned and reluctantly did as he was told, knowing that nothing he said would sway his boyfriend.
As he entered the room, the sight of Ellery's near-broken state made his heart drop like an anchor. Daniel was set on hunting down a person that had multiple killers to his advantage, someone who managed to trick an assassin. What if he got in Ellery's position? What if Daniel...? Julian shook his head. Now wasn't the time to worry about that.
Fredrich was brushing away a few of Ellery's tears when he noticed the new presence in the room. "Julian..." he said, voice tired but still maintaining some strength. "Where's... Daniel?"
Julian winced. What could he tell them? The truth? That Daniel was searching for his death? What could they do? Fredrich couldn't move with that wound jabbing at his insides, and Ellery looked to tired to even blink! But...

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:59 pm
User Image

Daniel sat in the armory of his house, decked all out in black and strapping a gun to his thigh. He pulled a map from his back pocket and looked it over once more, sticking a knife into his boot. "Don't worry, Dad," he murmured to himself, striding over to the large closet and opening it. "I'll make you proud." Pulling out a black coat, the blonde swung it over his arms and tugged on black gloves, smoothing his hair back as he looked up to his Ducati. "I'll make him pay."

"Julian, where is he?" asked Ellery, sitting up a little straighter with his eyes on the teen. Jus tone look, and he knew it wasn't good.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:07 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

Julian slowly looked back at the two, the concern and scare in their eyes almost enough to make him rat his boyfriend out. But he couldn't. He couldn't bear Daniel getting angry at him, even if this was for his good, and Daniel's parents could barely handle this let alone hearing that their child was practically committing suicide. No, if anyone was going to find Daniel and keep him safe, it was him.
"He... had to go out and get some fresh air." Julian said softly. "He's just shaken by things."
Fredrich nodded in understanding. He caught something suspicious on Julian's face, but he was too weak to pursue it. "I'll call him later then." he said then looked at Ellery. "How long have I been out?" he asked.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:29 pm
User Image

{{So how're we gonna have Daniel search for Taka?}}

"Little under a day," said Ellery softly, too invested in watching Fredrich to catch the liar in Julian. "The doctor's say that you'll have to stay for a while and that you may need physical therapy, but I'll be allowed to stay with you so you won't be alone. Oh, you still have some blood on you." The frail man moved to stand, sitting now on the side of the bed and sweeping hair from his partner's face. Looking back to Julian, he gestured to a bowl with a towel on the side. "Bring me that, will you?"

Awesome nerd

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games