Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
"Death is a Doorway... into what?!?!" [1x1 Ryu|Hikari_Mamo] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:28 am
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas felt his body becoming aroused at the naughty, playful smirk on her face. He swallowed hard, shivering slightly. "N-no, " he denied weakly. He didn't know that he was blushing. He took a step towards her his gaze shifting momentarily away from Naomi because he found her almost too beautiful. He felt the water streaming over his skin and shuddered slightly as his gaze flicked to her again. "Damn... you're so beautiful," he muttered.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:33 am
Kaosujin Ryu
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

Naomi smiled and pulled him close and kissed him deeply. "I only feel beautiful when I'm with you." She said to him pressing herself closer to him. "We have a little over an hour, do you want to maybe, revisit last night?" She asked him being sure to let her body tease him a bit.  

Hikari_Mamo

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:03 am
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas closed his eyes, simply enjoying having Naomi close to him as he kissed her back before she retreated. He blushed slightly as she pressed herself against his body. He swallowed hard, sighing softly before he nodded slowly. He had to admit that he was falling more in love with her with every smile and touch.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:42 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

Naomi blushed and smiled up at him. Her arms clutched him closer to her body. She felt so safe with him near. She loved him very much and didn't care who knew it. "Thomas, make love to me?" She whispered in his ear. "Please." They weren't using protection, but Naomi found out by accident that she couldn't have kids anyway. Thanks to her step father.  

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:09 pm
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas chuckled as they slipped closer. He shifted his weight a little, lifting her gently in his arms as he let her wrap her legs around his hips and lower abdomen before he very gently lowered her until their hips were touching as he nibbled on her earlobe. He shifted his weight, gently rolling his hips into hers as he reached for the shampoo. He remembered how she liked it, though he planned for her to enjoy it whilst he washed her hair at the same time.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:45 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

Naomi gasped and held him close enjoying his touch and washed his hair too. "Thomas~" She moaned and kissed his neck. "Gentle." She whispered in his ear.  

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:22 pm
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas shivered as he felt her fingers stroking his skin before he smelled the shampoo she'd added to his hair as he slowly moved his hips. His eyes closed in pleasure as he felt her hugging him close as they showed their love for one another and washed one another tenderly. "You are enough for me," he murmured.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:47 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

Naomi blushed darkly and kissed him deeply and moved with him. "As you are for me." She replied to him. "You are perfect." She washed the shampoo from his hair then moved on to the conditioner.  

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:25 pm
Hikari_Mamo
OOC || You think you can guess which song he's referring to?

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas twisted as he felt Naomi reaching over his shoulder for something, unaware... so it seemed... that she was reaching for the conditioner. He tilted her head back gently to rinse the shampoo from her hair as he kissed her throat and collarbone, well aware she was very ticklish there before he backed up so she could reach the conditioner. He felt her dig her nails into one shoulder as if warning him not to do that again, though he had no intention of doing so again. "At least I know what Sammy meant by 'a little heaven right here on Earth'," he quipped. He was sure she'd sense he was talking about Naomi herself with the Van Halen reference. She's certainly my Heaven... and I wouldn't trade her for a trillion dollars, he thought.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:06 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
OOC || Is it by the Ugly American?

Noami Lily Quin

Naomi had giggled when he teased her ticklish spots. "Stop it." She whispered in his ear. "You're ruining my mood." She smirked softly and stroked his back. She smiled more and more clinging to him. "Yeah." She whispered to him. "I was more thinking of a Bryan Adams song though." She admitted with a cute smile.  

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:35 pm
Hikari_Mamo
OOC || confused Not sure who that is. "Best Of Both Worlds" is the reference.

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas shifted his hips in a few quicker rolls to torture her a little, amused. "Why down you sing a little of it, then?" he teased, deciding to tease her another way as his hands glided over her slick skin. He found everything about her beautiful and fascinating and said so as he felt her fingers drifting over his shoulder before he heard the click on the cap of the conditioner popping open.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:50 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
OOC || Ok.

Naomi Lily Quin

Naomi smirked and put some conditioner in his hair and worked it in. "Baby you're all that I want, when you're lying here in my arms, I'm finding it hard to believe we're in heaven." She sang. She never thought she was very good at singing. But he wanted to know the song she had in her head, so she sang it for him.  

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:02 pm
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas sighed softly, feeling Naomi's fingers massaging his scalp. Unconsciously, his hips began moving just a little faster to give Naomi more enjoyment. "You're certainly my Heaven and I doubt it can get better than having you happy," he said softly. He scooped up a soft washcloth and drizzled some body wash on it, unconsciously adding just a little Fire natured chakra to it to warm the soap as he began washing Naomi's body slowly and lazily as he made love to her.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:35 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

Naomi moaned from the love he was giving her and relaxed under his touch. She loved how he moved his hands in time with his hips. She felt like he was giving every part of her the attention she had always craved.  

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:06 am
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas was enjoying himself and could tell from how her hands kept roaming his shoulders and back while moaning that she was as well. He groaned softly as he felt himself suddenly empty himself deep inside her body. He stumbled back, thankful that there were retractable seats, though the one he sat on was one of the two that had been built into the shower. He was still hard in her, though he was unsure if he could stay on his feet. He passed the washcloth to her, absently noticing the body wash within easy reach.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff