Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply It Even Comes In a Can! [[Spam Forum]]
From the heart of boredom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:56 am

I got bored. I started writing an overemotional story for this avi. I still have to finish my story for school. It doesn't even have a due date, but it's over 25 pages and I have so much to do...

What is life?
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:01 am

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard
I got bored. I started writing an overemotional story for this avi. I still have to finish my story for school. It doesn't even have a due date, but it's over 25 pages and I have so much to do...

What is life?

It's over 25 page now, or it's going to be? Still, that's a lot of pages! Is that their requirement or yours?

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:02 am

Little steps! biggrin I'm proud of myself!
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:03 am

Blind Blindness
Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

What is life?

It's over 25 page now, or it's going to be? Still, that's a lot of pages! Is that their requirement or yours?

Well... my teacher said it had to be 5 pages or more. I--I don't know how to fit a story in 5 pages... sweatdrop

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:19 am

Gonna take my chances! biggrin Tonight, after the competition, I'll ask to join the Collective! biggrin It's a great way to overcome my social anxiety with roleplaying, and it'll make me happy to run the blog!
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:53 pm

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard
Gonna take my chances! biggrin Tonight, after the competition, I'll ask to join the Collective! biggrin It's a great way to overcome my social anxiety with roleplaying, and it'll make me happy to run the blog!

Update: So the original class I wanted wouldn't have worked, and so now I'm trying for a reaper class. I originally chose Viking, but it would have interfered with Berzerker.

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:13 pm

Bleh, I'm ready to fall asleep... It's been one long day. We were going to stop at a rest stop on our way back from the state finals competition, but it closed early since it's a Sunday, and we had to eat there at the competition and got home later than expected. But the only problem was that we waited in line for over 40 minutes for food, but we had to be back at the buses in 40 minutes. So we scarfed down our food, brought some on the bus even though we weren't supposed to, and now I think everyone's ready to just collapse and fall asleep.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:44 pm

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard
Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Update: So the original class I wanted wouldn't have worked, and so now I'm trying for a reaper class. I originally chose Viking, but it would have interfered with Berzerker.

That didn't work either. We're still working this out. I'll likely have an answer tomorrow, but I don't think this'll end up working... All the ones I want are taken...

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:39 pm

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard
Blind Blindness
Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

What is life?

Well... my teacher said it had to be 5 pages or more. I--I don't know how to fit a story in 5 pages... sweatdrop

Lmao, that's okay. Your story is cultivated by you. Whatever works. biggrin
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:16 am

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard
Paladin Magnus Dawnguard
Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

That didn't work either. We're still working this out. I'll likely have an answer tomorrow, but I don't think this'll end up working... All the ones I want are taken...

FINAL UPDATE: I WAS ALLOWED TO MAKE MY BLOG AS A VIKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! biggrin biggrin biggrin YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:22 pm

I fricking knew Homestuck wasn't over.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:05 pm

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard
Paladin Magnus Dawnguard
Paladin Magnus Dawnguard
Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

FINAL UPDATE: I WAS ALLOWED TO MAKE MY BLOG AS A VIKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! biggrin biggrin biggrin YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS

Ok, so I have started roleplaying with a few other people. My friend, the Dancer archetype, is really proud of me! biggrin I'm developing my OC some, and exploring his personality through the roleplaying.

So far, I've decided Hafgrim is an extremely loyal, kind, and defensive person. His loyalty is extremely strong and he won't drop it even if it means he dies, and he is also very selfless. He's not afraid to swallow his pride if need be, and he will go out of his way at a moment's notice to aid someone he cares about. He is merciful to everything and everyone, but if someone betrays him, then he becomes cold and ruthless. He experiences little fear, but when he does feel true fear, it's hard to overcome, and he relies on his friends to help him.

I think I'm going to make him gay, mainly because I could never see him feeling anything for a woman. But I haven't roleplayed with him for more than a day, so I'm not quite sure.

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 6:48 pm

CATS ARE MAGICAL BEINGS!!! (someone please tell me to go the hell to sleep)
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:10 pm

Hafgrim is my dorky Viking son who would wear a flower crown one moment, then singlehandedly destroy an entire fleet of Viking ships the next.

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 1:03 pm

That moment when you're a trans guy, but colleges don't know that yet so they send you mail to an all-girls college...
It Even Comes In a Can! [[Spam Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games