Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
The Courtyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kilatails

Eternal Guildswoman

9,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:40 am
User Image
± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

♕ ┤WʀεN DɑɣY|| αɢє: ⑵⑶ || кєувℓค∂є คρяєитicє├ ♕

|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • • ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

"Right," he said regarding the unconscious student with mild concern. He returned his attention to Tsuyoi, "And what can you tell of the guy with the Organization cloak?" He jabbed a finger at Ixyam who was walking straight to a portal that appeared before him. "Last time I checked, Organization members' were public enemy number one. So unless things have changed, I'm pretty sure we're supposed to be interrogating him." He said loud enough for Ixyam to hear him.

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Fiendish Az

Flippy flusters Flaky

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:57 am
As the group began to converse about the vents that they had just witnessed and endured Shinochi would notice that the magical shell that Kalos had conjured up was starting to break down on it's own all due to the fact that Kalos was losing control on Minako's body which in turn was causing the spell to break down on it's own as pieces of the shell would start to fall off one by one until Wakai's body was no longer subcomed to it's crystal seal.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kalenakeeper

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:09 pm

_____________Ixyan

17 | Male
User Image

"Hi ho, hi ho, to Oblivion I go." Ixyam muttered.
Hearing about nobodys, Iyam turned his head slightly and smiled at the guy whose retort was aimed at him. Ixyam waved tauntingly before stepping into the portal and disappearing.
[Exit]

Bored... and really not paying attention... | Courtyard

(OOC: )
Quote:
kalenakeeper
Fiendish Az
flippy Flusters flaky
Souchi the 2nd

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:11 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User ImageTsuyoi looked in the direction Wren pointed, seeing Ixyam, "Oh, uhh...I think he isn't part of the Organization. From what I've heard, he just dresses up like them." She cupped her chin, "But, he's supposed to join the Organization and spy on them...I wonder how that's gonna turn out."
Shinochi looked at Eric, and was about to confirm that he should use his magic, but then the crystal shell around Wakai suddenly broke down. She caught Wakai before she fell to the ground, "Whoa there, I got ya..." she looked up at Eric, "Well that's convenient, it just broke down on its own." She smiled at Eric, "But anyway, thanks, if it didn't break on its own, then I would've suggested you to use your magic...oh, and thanks for helping us subdue Wakai," she looked at the unconscious Wakai as she held her, "Really didn't think she'd be this much of a handful..."

[OOC: ]

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Fiendish Az

kilatails

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

kilatails

Eternal Guildswoman

9,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:33 pm
User Image

Wren felt a vain pop on his forehead as Ixyam waved and disappeared along with the portal, "Why I ought to-!"

He huffed and crossed his arms like child murmuring, "I hope he gets caught." He regarded Tsuyoi, "So you're a teacher. I don't exactly remember you. What class do you teach?"

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Fiendish Az

Flippy flusters Flaky

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:38 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
kurai_18
kilatails

User Image

Eric was relieved that he didn't have to use his power to break Wakai's protective shell.
Eric turned to Shinochi and gave a small smile and nodded.
"you have a nice day, ma'am."

He sighed looking at the wreckage the academy courtyard had become. He shook his head and flowers started to grow in the barren areas. His eyes became cold as he watched the flowers grow, grass as well now.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:08 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User ImageTsuyoi scratched her head, "Huh...don't blame you that you don't me, I am a new teacher after all..." she shrugged, not minding it, "I'm the new teacher for the Basic Sparring class."
Shinochi watched as plants and vegetation started to return to the area, as it seems it was because of Eric. Her ears twitched, as she was kind of fascinated by his ability. But she really needed to get Wakai to the Infirmary, so she continued to make her way there.

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Fiendish Az

kilatails

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:25 pm
User Image

"Oh so you're going to be my new teacher!" he grinned sheepishly, "My combat skills leave a lot to be desired. So I guess I'll be getting assigned to that class again." He bowed respectfully to Tsuyoi, "I place myself in your capable hands."

kalenakeeper

Fiendish Az

Flippy flusters Flaky

Quote:

kilatails

Eternal Guildswoman

9,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:36 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User ImageTsuyoi was surprised that Wren was actually a student in her class. She stared at the enthusiastic boy as he bowed at her, scratching her cheek as she felt awkward with how Wren started acting as soon as he found out she was his teacher. "Uhh...yeah. Well, I hope you won't be as troublesome as a certain student." she thought about Shinochi while saying that. She crossed her arms, and then looked at Eric who was returning life to the destroyed areas of the courtyard. She let out a sigh, and then looked back at Wren, "Well, I should be returning to my class. I was teaching a student how to use Cure until interruptions distracted me." With that said, Tsuyoi started to make her way back to the Basic Sparring class.

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

kilatails

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:06 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
kurai_18
kilatails

User Image

Eric had tuned out everyone. He came upon a area that wasn't destroyed and found a peculiar looking flower that he hasn't seen before in his travels.
He knelt down and started to sketch it, deciding it needs to stay where it was. As he put away his sketch book, he looked towards the Academy building. It looked slightly different under a new headmaster, but it looked better than it did in his memories.

Eric's stomach grumbled, he sighed. "I hope the food is better than it was the last time I ate here."  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kilatails

Eternal Guildswoman

9,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:05 am
User Image

He straightened up and gave a small wave at his teacher. He paused as he suddenly remembered why he had come back to the academy, "Oh right, have to report to Diz." He grabbed a hold of his pack, and ran off towards the main doors. Running past Tsuyoi, he waved again, "Later teach!" And went straight through the doors.

((EXIT))

kalenakeeper

Fiendish Az

Flippy flusters Flaky

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:02 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User ImageShe watched as Wren ran past her and into the building, waving at her as he left. She scratched the back of her head, and chuckled, "Probably one of the most enthusiastic students I've ever had...well, other than Shino..." she continued her way back to her class. [exit]

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

kilatails

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:30 am

User Image

Eric watched everyone leave, he sighed softly and looked around.
"alone....finally....." he sighed deeply looking off into the distance. His stomach grumbling however brought him out of his quick meditation.

"damn my hunger pains." Eric sighed and ate a apple.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:50 pm

User ImageUser Image

Jaster left the Admin office, he couldn't do a dark corridor inside.
He walked outside and saw Eric.

Eric saw the heartless. "what the..." He ran to it with keyblade in hand.

Jaster froze as Eric came running at him
"oh s**t! Eric, stop! Its me, Jaster!?"

"Jaster was never a heartless." He swong his keyblade down.

Jaster barely dodged as he entered a quick forming and closing dark corridor to escape.

Eric growls and walks inside.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:39 am
¤¤¤Wakai Bhahabra¤¤¤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.For some reason, Wakai ended up at the Courtyard instead of the Infirmary. It seems that her body had acted on its own again. When her sense return to her, she looks around the area, "Huh...I'm here...again?" She was confused as to why she was in the Courtyard again. However, she just went along with it and walked towards a tree, sitting under it. She stared out towards the open field, thinking about everything that had happened recently. Especially with her ultimate form destroying things again. Thinking about all this caused unintentional tears to drip down her cheeks. "Huh...?" she brought her hand up to her cheeks to wipe the tears, however, more tears just kept coming. "Wh-When...did I start......?" eventually, Wakai started to cry. She had not cried for a long, long time.

Quote:

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games