Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
Light Manor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:58 am
]
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image
X giggled mischeviously
"hehe guys like to eat a lot I bet."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:30 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Jaecen Light
Male 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

"That's not exactly always true..." Nami said.
"Well, for our family, that seems to be the case." Kurona responded.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC smile
kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:59 pm
[ooc: ]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Shinochi's ears twitched as she looked in a certain direction. She laughed nervously, "Hah, yeah, I guess that would be a good idea."
Tsuyoi simply nodded her head in agreement, though she agreed for Jaecen's sake.
"So how is everything by the way? Lately, things at school have been peaceful and boring." she leaned her back on a nearby beam support.

User Image
Quote:

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:27 pm
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image

X's smile faded and she sighed
"I guess...."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:05 pm
Jaecen Light

Jaecen stayed quiet. He simply sat where he was and watched between the two women.

Kurona rested her elbow on the table and her head on her hand. "I always wondered what it would be like to have kids.... It just don't really know..."
"Well, basically... It's like having a plant that spits up on you, hates you, then loves you, then hates you, before they become old enough to say see ya." Nami explained and folded her arms. "Or at least that's how I see it."
Erin raised an eyebrow and stared at her. She looked back at him and scoffed with a shake of her head. "What?"

(OOC smile
kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:59 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi rested her head on Jaecen, chuckling, "Peaceful and boring huh? Isn't that a good thing for the school?"
Shinochi fixed her scarf and laughed a little, "Yeah, I guess so." she then rested her head on her hands as she leaned her head back. "Haven't heard anything serious going on recently...which is also good I guess, at least we can finally have a break." she said, looking towards the sky.
Tsuyoi smiled and looked at Jaecen, "Yeah..." she then suddenly kissed him, since she hadn't earlier.

User Image
Quote:

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:04 pm
Jaecen Light

Jaecen kissed her back once before losing himself in the sun. He zoned out, deeply. Jaecen just knew it wouldn't stay peaceful for long.

(OOC smile
kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:43 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi rubbed Jaecen's cheek with her free hand before standing up and stretching, "Well," she then looked at Shinochi, "How's about we have a quick spar? It's been awhile you know?"
Shinochi tilted her head, one of her ears going down, "Ehhh?" she really didn't feel like sparring right now, then again, it had been awhile since her and Tsuyoi had a sparring session. So, she nodded, since it would probably disappoint Tsuyoi if she refused.
Tsuyoi grinned, "All right, want any special rules?" she asked as she walk towards an open part of the yard.
Shinochi followed as she thought about it, "Hmm...how about fisticuffs only, knocking the other down gets a point." She then put some distance between her and Tsuyoi, "First one to uhh...how about 5?"
Tsuyoi nodded while she stretched out her arms and legs, preparing herself, "5 sounds fine." she then took her hat off and placed it on a nearby rock.

User Image
Quote:

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:59 pm
Jaecen Light

Jaecen snapped back to reality to watch the spar. "Be careful, you two." He said.

(OOC smile
kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:52 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi looked at Jaecen and grinned, then looked at Shinochi, "All right, get yourself ready Shino!" she said, going into a fighting stance.
Shinochi nodded and went into a defensive stance, "Come at me then...Tsu." she hadn't called Tsuyoi by her real name in a long time, she didn't know why she suddenly felt like calling her by it.
Tsuyoi shook her head with a smirk, but then her smile faded away as her expression turned serious.
The two stared at each other in silence for awhile...suddenly, Tsuyoi dashed towards Shinochi at an extremely fast speed which almost caught Shinochi off guard. It was surprising as Shinochi was able to dodge Tsuyoi's attacks, going the speed that she was.

User Image
Quote:

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:45 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image

"from what I seen at the academy, some kids leave, leave the mother heartbroken, and some try to get away from their parents and the parents wont leave them alone. " X said to what Nami and Kurona were talking about.

"and some kids grow up without parents and other families adopt em."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:55 am
Jaecen Light

Erin shook his head. "You all are a bit twisted, y'know that?"
"Put a sock in it." Nami said.
Kurona shook her head after hearing X's description. "Well, it wasn't a topic we should be on, anyways. It's too much of a sensitive topic, it seems."

He watched them intently, in order to pass the time. It caused his mind to race when he watched close ones fight. There were so many what ifs that he was hoping the future would never come.

(OOC smile
kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:28 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
The two didn't seem to be exhausted yet as the fight continued. Tsuyoi managed to successfully land a few hits, however it wasn't enough. While attacking, Tsuyoi watched for any openings. She threw a flurry of punches before finally raising her leg for an axe kick. Her leg came crashing down fast, but Shinochi dodged it, barely. Tsuyoi's axe kick actually left a small cracked hole in the ground. Shinochi gulped, "H-Hey, we're sparring remember? We're not actually trying to kill each other or anything." Tsuyoi grinned at her and nodded, "Yeah, I know. Don't worry." she then suddenly dashed at Shinochi again, continuing her assault. "By the way, another way to win is to knock the other person out!" Tsuyoi said, which seemed to catch Shinochi off guard. "Wait, what!?" as Shinochi said that, Tsuyoi grabbed her and sweeped her legs, forcing her down. That was one point for Tsuyoi, "Ngh...damn it, I was caught off guard."

User Image
Quote:

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:29 am
Jaecen Light

Jaecen continued to watch. Intervening was far from his mind, since they looked as if they knew what they were doing. He could trust they did know what they were doing, too. Tsuyoi was a sparring teacher, after all. What martial art is that? The kick, I mean. I haven't seen it before."

(OOC smile
kalenakeeper
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:02 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi helped Shinochi up before looking at Jaecen to answer, "It's called a sweep. It's used in more than one martial art actually, tang soo do, karate, jujutsu. I think it's a useful move." she said as she distanced herself from Shinochi again to start the next round.
Shinochi dusted herself of any dirt before scoffing, "Well, I ain't letting you do that again."
This time, the two didn't give each other the time to think as both of them began attack each other, trading off punches or kicks, dodging or blocking each other's attacks. It seemed as if they were going at it even more seriously now.

User Image
Quote:

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games