Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
You Know You've Played RE Too Much When... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stitched Ghost

Wealthy Bunny

11,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:15 am
When you play other games (like Brawl) and you try to push action buttons....

and you name your kittens after the Ashford twins

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:12 pm
Every time you wake up, you can ask but one thing: "Barry? Where's Barry?!"  

Legacy-A

5,750 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:42 pm
When you go to the doctor's to get a shot, but when he tries to inject you you say something like." No I don't wanted to be infected!" or " No not the T-vitus!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:31 pm
Alkaizer87
Rerun18
When you fan kick someone after shoving them off you
When you wear black sunglasses and a black trench coat to make you look like Albert Wesker
*takes out a shotgun and puts it against his head.* You better take that back. You're insulting Resident Evil Cosplayers.

When you try to doo a dashing punch on someone you don't like, but insted you either trip, because they dodge and trip you, or when you hit them they beat the vcrap out of you for being stupid.

My bad i apologize to the RE Coslayers out there and in this guild i will change it oh yeah and please remove the shotgun from my head ill take it back  

Rerun18

Legacy-A

5,750 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:18 am
Waking up from a nightmare, you stumble half-asleep into your parent's bedroom and attempt to teach them the differance between a zombie knocking against the door and a human. o_o It's in the fists, I tell you!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:27 pm
*takes the hotgun back.*  

Alkaizer87

_xX-R-BOT-Xx_

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:07 pm
When you make a V-JOLT and successfully kill the neighbor's prized Japanese Maple with it.
*Cough* Ahem, I have NEVER done this. Nope, not once. *COUGH*
(But twice, hehe)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:16 pm
....the actual v-jolt thing shouldn'try exist it's made up......  

Alkaizer87

_xX-R-BOT-Xx_

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:01 pm
Oh, it's not REAL... But it was dark brown, had a weird smell, and I SWEAR my neighbors did experiments on that tree. IT HAD SPIKES ON IT. The tree gave me nightmares, so I killed it. And the next one they got. And I like to PRETEND that that's what is was. The vapors from it burnt my eyes.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:04 pm
Your sole reason for learning to play chess is the possibility of obscure lock puzzles.
You you use the term zombie at least once a day in common conversation.
You tell people who wear sunglasses that they are PATHETIC. >D  

Legacy-A

5,750 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:44 pm
Again, saying someone's pathetic jsut because they wear sunglasses doesn't count. People are goingto wear sunglasses on a sunny day, duh.
Also Kat I think you've gone too far, thinking that those plants are plant 42. Anyways you know you've played too much when you swear you've seen a licker, but it's only a big lizrd at the zoo.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:14 am
I didn't really mean it! I just wanted to type the word pathetic in caps. t_t

(Loves men in sunglasses. And black. )  

Legacy-A

5,750 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:20 pm
....Um...wesker fetish too much? anyways... You know you've plated RE too much when even though you don't smoke you carry a lighter, and then when someone asks why, you answer," Just in case I need to burn a painting or light som oil to get a an important item form a puzzle."

Edit: I actually bought a RPD lighter once, but the light wasn't sent directly since there were custom problems and they said it'll be mailed later. I still got the cigarette case and ash tray, but that's not what I wanted! No the reason why I wanted it in not cigarettes or puzzle. I just think having a lighter is more hand than not having a lighter around.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:00 am
You know you've played Resident Evil too much when you start to draw blue prints for your own Spencer Mansion.

(I want that to be my house if I get rich. xD) (Because you know...murderous plants and graveyards are my thing...you know... rolleyes )  

YoruichiFon_Sama

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:19 pm
Okay.........*moves away a bit.*  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items