Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Starship Aria <Hunter Clan Base> Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Mage of Space

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:03 am
(Lol @ Holy Hand Grenades. Monty Python anyone?) Brett shot at the tentacles 34 times with his beam rifle, and shot 34 more times with his mech's head mounted vulcan cannons. __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The 20 Wyverns kept firing focused beams of sunlight at Milosh, while their Riders fired arrows soaked in Holy Water, which had been contained in the Holy Grail.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 11:37 am
Milosh flicked the arrows away. His back bulged and a girl no older than Brett emerged. Milosh bit a large chunk out of her head and healed damage. He waited for Brett to make his move.  

HasmatX

ByakoAssailant

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:19 pm
the Lis soon had exterminated a large number of the mecha losing a chunj of there number in the process  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:33 pm
Milosh's way of healing himself made some kind of battle instinct fall into place in Brett's head. He pressed a button labelled 'Launch Buster Rifle'. Far down below on Mecha Main Street, the roof of Brett's hangar opened up, and the Buster Rifle was set in place on the Vertical Launch Catapault. A few seconds later, the Buster Rifle was rocketing through the air at Brett, who's mech caught the Buster Rifle, put away its beam rifle, and aimed it at Milosh. "Have a nice day, dirtbag!" Brett squeezed a trigger on one of his controls and the Buster Rifle fired its tremendous beam at Milosh.  

The Mage of Space

HasmatX

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:05 am
Milosh's body became rigid and the beam hit him but he took very little damage

Is THAT your best?!? MUHAHAHAHA!! Pathetic. Show me your true power or do have to have a mech to have a backbone?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:26 am
Brett needs more strength...
said one of the Starunes.

Activating Rune Engine Power Burst...

Three rings of hull around Aria burst forth from the main ship and began rotating with incredible speed. The ring's angles changed to form a sort of shield around Aria. A smaller section of hull peeled back to reveal a massive gun barrel. In the mean time all the other cannons had shooting in timing with the three rings. Quite suddenly the rings stopped forming a very tight triangle a piercing light formed deep within the barrel and burst forth through the rings gaining energy as it passed them and curved straight toward Brett and his Mech. The rings subsided and the cannons started firing normally again.

(what the Rune Engine burst does is temporarily (about 5-6 posts) gives an entity the powers of every rune in existance... but it also horribly drains them afterwards...)  

deathstar175

The Mage of Space

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:13 am
Brett watched the blasts curve straight towards him. Straight through the mech, and into him. "This is new." The cockpit opened and Brett came flying out on the power of the Rune Power Burst. "YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" He was going very, VERY fast. He drew his sword when he was halfway to Milosh, and when he was within a foot of him, he swung his sword. Given the speed he was moving at, his swing's power was probably increased tenfold.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:08 pm
Milosh saw the beam fire and wanted to see if Brett was indeed a fair adversary at full strength he did not bother putting up his "Rigor Mortis" shield he knew it would be useless against the power being downloaded into Brett

Hasmat still has the mark... I've won.

Brett was coming, closer, closer...

Good, HE I will take seriously

Brett was swinging his blade...

Milosh compounded his being and the people he held inside him

The blade hit him...

The entity used the momentum of the blade to shoot himself into Hasmat

Hasmat became the vessel to Milosh Pope once again

Brett saw the remains of an old man fall towards the ground, the temporary body Milosh used to stay alive

Milosh carved a hole in the hanger door and hopped behind Brett

BOY! WHAT IS YOUR NAME!?  

HasmatX

The Mage of Space

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:24 am
"BRETT, YOU DIRTBAG!" Brett spun around and concentrated his energy into his fist. He sheathed his sword and kept focusing his energy into his fist.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 2:27 pm
Brett, Show me you are a worthy opponent!

Green lightning swarms over Milosh. He charges at Brett. The soul eating lightning focused into his claw.  

HasmatX

The Mage of Space

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 3:36 pm
Brett's fist started shining. "OH, I WILL!" Brett charged at Milosh, intending to punch him. "TAKE THIS!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 4:42 pm
The Li clones all prepared to attack the cockpit of Aria directly. They had finally occupied all the surrounding dimensions enough that the starship could not escape. It was a sitting duck now. Fireballs, lightning, and all sorts of other magics gathered in the hands of the multitudes of Li clones. They all primed to fire. That much magic from the almost limitless number of clones would most certainly wipe Aria from every dimension. It was doomed.

And then, a massive teleportation grid materialized before the great ship. An old mech emerged from it. It was riddled with damage from every sort of projectile weapon and bore damage that could only be sustained from a collapse of reality. Atop the mech's massive shoulder sat the descendant of Leeshay, Li. "I thought you guys could use a little help. So, I brought along an old friend that everyone thought was dead." The cockpit of the mech opened and a middle aged man with red hair and a short goatee waved his automail arm at the Hunters. The tiny mech that shared his cockpit also waved. "Introducing Brett and Jetto."  

ByakoAssailant

The Mage of Space

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:01 pm
Brett stumbled in midair and slammed into the side of Aria. "But I'm... And that's... I'm here... And he's there... GAAAAAAAH! Hey, Milosh, can we continue this later?" Brett's head started hurting very much. His mech flew over next to him, piloted by Jetto.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:10 pm
"Hello Brett," the older man greeted the young boy, "I've wanted to meet you since I arrived in this reality." The older version of the man gave Brett a hard look. "But now is not the time for reunions. You must defeat Milosh Pope. More realities than this one rely on it." The multitude of Li clones turned their attacks on the pair of Mecha and the young man standing atop one. The original Li deflected most of the shots, sending only a minimum of them hurtling at Aria.  

ByakoAssailant

The Mage of Space

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:13 pm
Brett nodded. "Okay then." Brett charged at Milosh again, this time not being distracted by himself. (My plot twist senses are tingling!)  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games