Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
New Hope Hospital ~the RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FallenWithGrace

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:32 pm
(Ok. We're trying to tell you we ARE NOT responsible for OTHER CHARATERS actions! I also see no rules stating that we cannot fight here.)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:34 pm
(( ::sigh:: So rash. Whatever, I'm out of here anway.))  

Crytuf

Loyal Lionheart

FallenWithGrace

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:37 pm
(I frigging pissed! How can someone be mad at us for other people's actions and for NOT breaking rules! (There is no rule!))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:37 pm
((LOok, I don't care WHOS responisble, I"m trying to maintain a teme. If any of you want to fight, go take it to the arena. I"m not the only mod whos going to respond to such a show of poor responsibility.

I'd have taken more carefull action, but at the speed your going, I don't have time to read all the post I've missed))  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

FallenWithGrace

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:39 pm
(Whatever. But a point is a point. Yell at those who start it. we tried to take it outside! *Takes it outside* There!)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:40 pm
((Regardless of what you WANT to do, there is no such rule that states we cant fight here, call it excuse its still true.)) ((OOC ok everyone else where to?))  

Mitoko Sensei

2,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:41 pm
The sound of wind blowing outside on the streets could be heard as a large Bronze Dragon landed and turned to the hospital with a wooden sign in its mouth

My name is Trumpet.

Im an elephant Looking for work as a security guard

Will work for peanuts

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:42 pm
(( I am headed to the church for whomever wishes to follow. ))  

Crytuf

Loyal Lionheart

FallenWithGrace

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:42 pm
Mitoko Sensei
((Regardless of what you WANT to do, there is no such rule that states we cant fight here, call it excuse its still true.)) ((OOC ok everyone else where to?))
(To the arena so he'll stop yelling at innocent people.)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:43 pm
((sounds good to me, btw im at work for the next 3 hours so my posts may be a bit sporadic)  

Mitoko Sensei

2,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100

FallenWithGrace

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:44 pm
Crytuf
(( I am headed to the church for whomever wishes to follow. ))
(NEVER MIND! follow zeh preist.)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:12 pm
Rose screamed and pleaded for the pain to stop. Soon she fell out of concisnous into a deep sleep where her breathing was shallow.  

kagura_rockbell

Solaris lux

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:25 pm
Solaris had escaped the darkness, but however it was night time now, and the moon was the only way he could get any light energy. He was increadibly weak at the time and could not continue fighting. Solaris' wound on his arm had healed. Since Devas heal a bunch more faster because they have god like attributes. Solaris was basically mortal now at night. The only thing he could use as a weapon was his lighter, and the light from lamps and the moon. "I need to gather helpers. I know the best place to look now that I have gathered my thoughts. The duel arena. But First I will need to go to the WTF Hotel and rest. Tormarrow I will go there." Solaris said with a smerk.

((To WTF Hotel))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:05 pm
((Look, afgte rthat mess, I'm given no other choice but to put the hospital on temporary haiatus. People need to realisde that this hospital is SEVERLY understafed and I can't handle the melodramatic malady of everyone who comes in))  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games