Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Doctor Who Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Doctor Who, Cyber Man, Dalek, SciFi, Banana 

Reply The Doctor Who Guild
Welcome to the guild! Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

technosaurus

5,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:45 pm
Hey Party People!
I'm Technosaurus, you can call me Techno, or my real name, it's Tom.I'm still pretty new to the whoniverse, a friend was always talking about how she was in love with David Tennant, so I finally decided to check it out, and since then I've been hooked. Aside from said friend I really have no one else to talk to about the show so I'm looking forward to talking to you all!
Umm let's see, I've only seen the newest series (9 and 10), and some Torchwood and SJA. My favorite Doctor is 10 and companion is Donna. I should also let it be known now that I found Rose kinda annoying. (-hides from the angry mob-)

Oh and like Quark up a few posts ago I'm also pretty well versed in the Potter universe and like was shocked to see Barty Crouch JR talking about Barcelona.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:16 pm
My name is Bazluz, You can call me Baz, Kyle etc..I wouldn't call myself the biggest fan of Doctor Who, Because everyone say's that =P My favorite Doctor's would have to be Tom Baker, Sylvester McCoy and Christopher Eccleston. I grew up around Doctor Who for about 15 years, It was the best 15 years of my life If I'd have to say =P  

Bazluz

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

sadfsd HAXED LOLOL

6,650 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:21 pm
Hello my name is Doctor Who two
I love Doctor who Iv havent seen much Doctor Who programs cause i live in nz and they show it a couple times a year so im not too flash and i cant watch it online because i dont have flash player
and my avi is based on david tenant the tenth doctor wink  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:22 pm
Yea, I've been here for a while but, Hi I'm TaShoelace, Extreme Doctor Who mega fan...  

Reilas

Dapper Darling

Sam the Morningstar

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:23 pm
Why hello thar! My name is Sarah, although on here I am Sam the Morningstar. (I'm a secret poet) I've been a fan of Doctor Who for six years now, when I stumbled on Tom Baker on KCTS at 2 in the morning. As a college student, I've been trying to convert non watchers of Doctor Who into fans. Successes=3, Failures=0. My favorite Doctors are 4, 5, 8, 9, and 10, because those are the ones I've seen. I did just watch the second episode with William Hartnell, but that Doctor was a bit of a jerk, kidnapping his companions and sabotaging the Tardis.
Look to me for weird Doctor Who art (can be found in the "Pictures" forum). I can't think of anything else to say.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:34 am
Hail and well met. I grew up on old Trek and loved all things Sci-Fi. I read voraciously, and when in Jr High a buddy told me to check out our PBS at a certain time I made sure my homework was done and watched the Genesis of the Daleks. I was hooked. I got to follow all the rest of Toms episodes and the Peters. By the time they had run the Pertwees back through they had added Colins incarnation and it was awesome but then PBS stopped here in AZ as the funding wasn't coming in. In '83 I graduated and went in the service and was stationed at Fort Ord in Cal and they had the complete episode arcs not just a 26 minute episode (Wow a whole story in one sitting). Me and my buddys were all about that. While stationed there we found out there was to be a Doctor Who/ Dark Shadows con in San Jose for the 20th aniversary Petwee and Nicholas were there and I got to meet both of these great actors. I also picked up my TARDIS key. Each incarnation has his own quirks and I can't help thinking that if the tenth doctor had bent sent to Skaro back in that first episode I watched would he have just delayed the Daleks devlopement or actually have caused the genocide Toms doctor refused to do. I have been downloading the latest episodes and have picked up the 9th and 10th doctors and am currently working on the most recent seasons episodes to get caught up. I have read most all the books and loved Death to the Daleks..The doctor came off as very vindictive in it and I loved that he could be that way once in a while. I could rant more but I think you have seen one facet and if you wish for more just ask a long time Whovian...  

Duke Drago De Baucheret

Tuktsuki-tama

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:26 pm
hii
i'm Tuktsuki aka tuk or Tsuzuki
I love the Doctor
I love the 10th Doctor the most
Allons-y~  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:46 pm
Hello everyone! I'm Yoite, a relatively new Doctor Who fan. I've only seen the new generation of shows so far, but I really love it. The Tenth Doctor is my favorite and Rose is my favorite companion.  

x-Yoite-x

Oakson

3,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:13 pm
Eh Up fellow Whovians! smile

Please excuse the broad Yorkshire greeting. I've been a fan of Doctor Who since the Five Doctors was originally aired back in the early 80s. It's rather impossible for me to choose a favourite Doctor as I grew up watching the 5th through 7th eras, loved the 8DAs, the 9th is as "northern" as I and never rate a Doctor on only the TV stories and actors as I consider the audios and novels (basically anything BBC endorsed) canon.

Favourites:
Companions - Ian Chesterton & Ace (would love to see her go head-to-head with Rose!!)
Stories - Time Meddler, Mind Robber, 5 Doctors, Remembrance of the Daleks, Zagreus & Interference

BTW I also love Iris Wildthyme! Blessed be Katy Manning whee

Well that's me in a nutshell, until the Gallifreyan Matrix suffers a Blue Screen of Death, make mine Who... hmmm... doesn't have the same ring as Marvel confused

Rassilon's Love Child.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:20 pm
Hello there. I am very happy to have found this guild. I have been a Dr.Who fan for 23 years and have even met several of the Dr.'s and Companions at Conventions through the years.

I grew up watching Dr. Who and have a hard time picking my favorites. But I shall try to pin them down for you;
My favorite Dr.s would be John Pertweet and Tom Baker.
Favorite Companions ( this one is TOUGH) Brigade Stewart, Rommana (2nd), and Ian Chesterton.
Some of my most beloved episodes include Gunslingers, The Five Dr.s, and Face of Evil.  

The Fanfiction Nymph

Ruthless Sex Symbol

12,825 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

SaphiraStar

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:08 pm
Hello I'm SaphiraStar I've been a fan for...um... 3 years? Anyway, my boyfriend showed me "Runaway Bride" and I began an epic quest to watch all the episodes preceding that. Then my uncle introduced me to the classic episodes, and a new epic quest has begun. I am proud to say I have converted almost my whole family. I don't have a favorite doctor or companion at the momment, but my favorite episodes are "the empty child" and "the doctor dances."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:20 pm
Hello my name is Nimin!
I've recently become a big fan of Doctor Who not too long ago and I must say the show is brilliant ^_^!
My uncle had actually got me interested in the show when I was younger but I didn't really start to watch it until I was older.
I'm glad I got to experience such an awesome show.

Favorite Doctors-5,9,10(of course), and I know I'll end up liking 11.
Favorite companions-Donna,Rose,Jack,and K9!
Favorite stories-Rose,Partners in Crime,Blink,Journey's End,End of Time.
Favorite villains-Daleks,the Master.  

Nimin

6,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

SailorChronos

3,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:12 pm
Hi there peeps, I'm SailorChronos (AKA Red).  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:16 pm
Hello. I remember watching reruns of Doctor Who as a child. I only remember the 4th and 5th Doctors, but not very well. I watched the 9th Doctor and liked it very much. Then when he died, I thought the 10th Doctor would be terrible. But I just watched several episodes and loved it.

On Gaia, I'm some future incarnation of the Doctor. I know he's supposed to be limited to 13, but I don't think that will be the case...  

Doctor of Gallifrey

ToySoldier Saint

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:48 pm
It's weird how David Tennant draws in the female crowd. I remember watching some random video on youtube and for a moment there was this man kissin' this blonde chick. "Who is that?" The search led me to Doctor Who. I decided to start from the 9th Doctor to get to the 10th. (By the end of 9, I wished there was more of him). I slowly began to hop around from Doctor to Doctor.

Anyway.
I think I'm still in my grieving stage because today I felt like patching up a 10th Doctor outfit. (The hair's not right, but I'm not going to change my hair for an outfit I won't be wearing forever).

I've also realized that constructing the Master's outfit isn't so difficult anymore, thanks to his wardrobe choice in End of Time.  
The Doctor Who Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff