Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
wheres leon? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 4:45 pm
" hmmm.....Maybe she has some food here" Daermon walked inside and looked inside the refridgerator. " Im sure she wont mind" He loked inside and saw alot of strange food. " Uh namine...Do you recognize any of these?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 4:49 pm
no.*looks at the ground sadly*  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:03 pm
Daermon shrugs " Oh well...I was always told to try new things...ANd cheer up. We'll get your memory back" He sadi with a smile as he tried something.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:04 pm
hydra4
*in the middle of forest* woah getting dizzy now * fall down and starts to transform* *hair changes eyes turn red and ears turn very sharp and he then gets pulled into the shadows*
((something else that happened while you were not on.: namine/me losted her memories of her past and her friend Ishounii can here to look for namine. Ishounii was possesed by someone. and now we are at Ishounii house. Oh, one last thing some guy witha red glove is the one who gave daermon his curse and took away namine merories. that everything i think now. namine is a princess.))  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:05 pm
The Dark Paladin
Daermon shrugs " Oh well...I was always told to try new things...ANd cheer up. We'll get your memory back" He sadi with a smile as he tried something.
And we get that curse off of you so you don't hurt anyone becuase of the demon form.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:09 pm
" yes...Definitely need to do that.. " He said as he took a bite of a purple banana thing " Huh...You should try these...Some of its pretty good"  

The Dark Paladin

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:14 pm
no thanks. i going to check on Ishounii now.*goes to the room where she at*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:23 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
*in the middle of forest* woah getting dizzy now * fall down and starts to transform* *hair changes eyes turn red and ears turn very sharp and he then gets pulled into the shadows*
((something else that happened while you were not on.: namine/me losted her memories of her past and her friend Ishounii can here to look for namine. Ishounii was possesed by someone. and now we are at Ishounii house. Oh, one last thing some guy witha red glove is the one who gave daermon his curse and took away namine merories. that everything i think now. namine is a princess.))

((i know i read it before))  

hydra4

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:27 pm
Daermon watched as she went up stairs and waited until she was inthe room. He dropped the food and sat down at the table.

He pulled up his shirt as he saw his wounds heal up quick. Not only could he only do that in Demon form, but the red glowing demonic symbols were lightly showing on his arms. He Looked at them and rolled his shirt back down. Hpoing that he could control this long enough to rid himself of it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:32 pm
*namine hears the noise and starts to come back down stairs*Daermon are you ok?  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:36 pm
Daermon quickly rolled down his other sleeve and said " Yeah everything is Fine just uh ...checkin the burns...no worries" Daermon smiled  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:40 pm
*looks at him* something wrong, i can tell.*goes over to him*so tell me whats wrong?  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:49 pm
"Dont worry about it" He said again with a smile " I completley-" Daermons sleeve caught on the corner of the counter and tore off, showinf his light, glowing Demonic symbols. "-Fine" Daermon turned away and began to walk toward the door.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:53 pm
*in her mind : he starting to lose control of the demon, we have to hurry*Daermon.......*watches him go to the door*  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:59 pm
(in darkness)

huh where am i huh ahh demon form but huh how come im not being controlled

mysterious voice: you are where you belong

huh what where i belong but where is where i belong

you will find out in time

*walks around untill man with red glove walks in front of him*  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games