Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Abandoned Church Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 12:11 am
Cries was all a mysterious figure heard. "I can't bleieve this." said the voice to itself. "I have to deal with the countdown getting lesser and lesser... the boss must want this to get done. Maybe the boss fear that their plans would be over with soon."

Luckily the group made sure the s.'s got into open area's or populated ones so they could cause havoc. That could save them some time. So far their plans has been going according to plan. Soon the computer reported the second being summon. It's scientist was slain as well. At least they were covering their tracks. Soon all the scientist would be dead and that brat wouldn't remember who was helping the doctors that day. He needed to be silence as well... the last person... thought the person knew was that it didn't know who he was or why he decided to help that women named aria. He must of felt she had some sort of skill, power, or position to save that day.. still if the person found him before the others... it would ask in a not so polite way.

The figure walks up to the scientist. "I am sorry dear, but we can't allow you to survive... but your idiotcy has allow us to revive this s.'s but I don't think the speciment you pick for the vessal will be good.... so I decided to use you instead." The figure said as it pull a few levers droping the next S.' onto the poor soul.... allowing the s.'s to devour it's host flesh to turn itself to it's original form.... before those druids seal them up so long ago...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 12:18 am
Cy hated being told how powerful or not powerful it was. It just ruined the surprise of everything. He liked to keep things secret. He sighed gently and let it go. He turned to Urskil and placed a hand on his shoulder for comfort.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 12:27 am
"So where will we be going for our first strike?" aria asked desiring some revenge and a chance to prove herself.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 6:13 pm
((I'm back!! so, whas new at the ol' church?))  

Big Dumb Smart Guy

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 6:29 pm
((hm. alot? lol ))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 6:44 pm
(Well depends on what part he wants to know. Their are alot of things that have happen since the last time he asked.)  

AlexBloodRose

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 7:27 pm
(ok, out of curiosity. Who turn is it?)  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 1:48 pm
((i was waiting for thrashmetaljunkie to post O.o ))  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 7:28 pm
(oh, ok.)  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 7:34 pm
[.Vampire Hunter D.]
Cy hated being told how powerful or not powerful it was. It just ruined the surprise of everything. He liked to keep things secret. He sighed gently and let it go. He turned to Urskil and placed a hand on his shoulder for comfort.

((dont wait on me, i'm not the person to be waiting on...)))

Urskil accepted Cy's hand, then pulled himself together. "If you guys are looking for leadership... your looking to the wrong person... i'm not a leader... i'm a hitman... look to someone else..." He said walking away, stopping a few yards away from the group, slumping down against a tree, placing his arms on his knees... he looked like the one who had tried, but just had nothing left in him...  

thrashmetaljunkie

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 7:41 pm
Aria went to clear her head. To figure things out.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 8:36 pm
Cries of the dying can be heard as a creature is devouring it's prey. A figure is watching it from a distance. "Tuuli." said Roshan mentally. "Yes, sir." said Tuuli." mentally. "I want you to do something. And do it quick. I already sent the remaining ones to finish the last remaining scientist." said Roshan mentally. "Yes sire. Their not much sceintist remaining, what of..." Said Tuuli mentally. "Don't worry of him. But I need you to do the job I now ask of you. It's of great importants." said Roshan mentally. "Yes sire I will do it." Said Tuuli mentally. "Then go to where I show you and do what I will ask of you there." Said Roshan mentally. Tuuli then go to go there.  

AlexBloodRose

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 9:06 pm
((um... okay?))'

Cy looked to Vi who shrugged. They didnt know what to do now. They didnt know where the other S's where or theyd go and attack them. They didnt know who was behind it or even where to begin searching for who was behind it.

Cy ended up dissapearing out of sight, he reapeared above Aria. High in a tree, he didnt want her getting hurt again. He stayed quiet as he could, he watched her with curiousity.

Vi walked over to Urskil and sat down next to him. She sighed and ran a hand through her long ebony hair. She was about to ask him something when she figured she shouldnt. Instead she rested her head on his shoulder gently.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 9:10 pm
A undisclose or unknow minutes later an lovely fragrance filled Cy and Urskil noses. It seem very intoxicating, as if urging them to go somewhere.  

AlexBloodRose

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 9:20 pm
"What the hell is that smell?" Cy said as a fragrance hit his nose. It smelled like, like a womens prefume. His eyes glazed over for a moment and he was tempted like all hell to go towards the smell. He shook his head and covered his mouth and nose with his sleeve. "Im not that easy guys." his muffled voice came from behind his clothing.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games