Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
In Dawn and Twilight: the lost keyblade masters Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:35 am
hydra4
Axels_girlfriend
hydra4
Axels_girlfriend
hydra4
*holds it out*

"see you are the dark master" she looked it up and down"it was the same one my father had .......well when he was younger"
what the same one but what was the one in the grave yard it looked exactly like mine

" that was the same one too i might be from some one before us"
oh but why did it dissapear

"because you are not fightingor its not yours " she held out her hand and it appered in her hand and he had oblivain while she held rikus and the dark heart key blades were in he hands she picked up damos "ha now i am the master you can do any thing about it !" she ran out of the room with damos on her sholder  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:58 am
Axels_girlfriend
hydra4
Axels_girlfriend
hydra4
Axels_girlfriend
hydra4
*holds it out*

"see you are the dark master" she looked it up and down"it was the same one my father had .......well when he was younger"
what the same one but what was the one in the grave yard it looked exactly like mine

"because you are not fightingor its not yours " she held out her hand and it appered in her hand and he had oblivain while she held rikus and the dark heart key blades were in he hands she picked up damos "ha now i am the master you can do any thing about it !" she ran out of the room with damos on her sholder
hey get back here *runs after her*  

hydra4

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:02 am
hydra4
Axels_girlfriend
hydra4
Axels_girlfriend
hydra4

"no" she yelled from a disanctance  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:03 am
Axels_girlfriend
hydra4
Axels_girlfriend
hydra4
Axels_girlfriend
hydra4

why are you doing this *throws his keyblade in the air and it split up into a hundred keyblades and they all fly at her*  

hydra4

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:09 am
hydra4
Axels_girlfriend
hydra4
Axels_girlfriend
hydra4

why are you doing this *throws his keyblade in the air and it split up into a hundred keyblades and they all fly at her*

she blocked them with her mind "i am the master now you cant do anything about it" she disappered and reappered behind him and wispered" why do you try?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:11 am
Axels_girlfriend
hydra4
Axels_girlfriend
hydra4
Axels_girlfriend
hydra4

she blocked them with her mind "i am the master now you cant do anything about it" she disappered and reappered behind him and wispered" why do you try?"
because i know something you dont know  

hydra4

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:13 am
hydra4
Axels_girlfriend
hydra4
Axels_girlfriend
hydra4

"what"she wispered next to him *thud* she droped damos  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:16 am
Axels_girlfriend
hydra4
Axels_girlfriend
hydra4
Axels_girlfriend
hydra4

*all of the ghosts of the people he killed appear in front of them* rikus on my side  

hydra4

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:18 am
hydra4
Axels_girlfriend
hydra4
Axels_girlfriend
hydra4

*all of the ghosts of the people he killed appear in front of them* rikus on my side

"and" she stares at the ghosts  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:21 am
Axels_girlfriend
hydra4
Axels_girlfriend
hydra4
Axels_girlfriend
hydra4

your daddy cant help you now *changes User Image  

hydra4

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:30 am
hydra4
Axels_girlfriend
hydra4
Axels_girlfriend
hydra4

"so " she turned dark "he never heped me i was on my own"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:34 am
Axels_girlfriend
hydra4
Axels_girlfriend
hydra4
Axels_girlfriend
hydra4

fine but he just told me something  

hydra4

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:36 am
hydra4
Axels_girlfriend
hydra4
Axels_girlfriend
hydra4

"hm...what?" she turned light ready for good news  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:58 am
Axels_girlfriend
hydra4
Axels_girlfriend
hydra4
Axels_girlfriend
hydra4

he hates you and you were never a good daughter and your a coward  

hydra4

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 2:41 pm
hydra4
Axels_girlfriend
hydra4
Axels_girlfriend
hydra4

he hates you and you were never a good daughter and your a coward

a tear ran down her face she swang her sword at him "thats not true !" she swang again and fell to the ground in tears "he dose love me ...it cant be "she turns to the dark form again" you are evil" she threw the key blade at him and ran away.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games