Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 11:34 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
" i have no idea why you would even protect a girl like that. She a summoner by blood, she needs someone to be the final aeon."

"Yes but she is the summoner which gives her the right to choose her final aeon. You have no say in the matter. So leave now or suffer the consequences."
"Not with my soon to be wife berry."Seymour looks at berry.

*Nightcleaver grabs Seymour and teleports him far away from the acadamy. He then immediately teleports back to he acadamy leaving Seymour stranded.*
"Ummmmm.... thats not going to work for long."berry looks at nightcleaver.

"Why not?"

*He turns around to see Seymour standing behind him.*

"Damn."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 11:38 pm
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
" i have no idea why you would even protect a girl like that. She a summoner by blood, she needs someone to be the final aeon."

"Yes but she is the summoner which gives her the right to choose her final aeon. You have no say in the matter. So leave now or suffer the consequences."

*Nightcleaver grabs Seymour and teleports him far away from the acadamy. He then immediately teleports back to he acadamy leaving Seymour stranded.*

"Why not?"

"Damn."
"He an unsent."
"That may be true, however im an very important person from spira. but you know that berry."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 11:44 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"Why not?"

"Damn."
"He an unsent."
"That may be true, however im an very important person from spira. but you know that berry."

"I don't care who you are or where you're from anymore. I just want you to leave my acadamy right now. Without Berry."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 11:49 pm
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"Why not?"

"Damn."
"He an unsent."

"I don't care who you are or where you're from anymore. I just want you to leave my acadamy right now. Without Berry."
" i told you, i will not leave without berry."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 11:52 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"Why not?"

"Damn."
"He an unsent."

"No matter what your intentions, you're gonna have to."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 11:55 pm
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"Why not?"

"Damn."
"He an unsent."

"tell me this why can't i take berry away from here?"((i going to sleep so i be back on in about 8 hours.))  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 12:01 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"He an unsent."

"tell me this why can't i take berry away from here?"((i going to sleep so i be back on in about 8 hours.))

"Because she is one of my students, and I have a duty to watch over any student in danger. That student happens to be her right now."

((OK. Seeya.))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 8:05 am
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"He an unsent."

"Because she is one of my students, and I have a duty to watch over any student in danger. That student happens to be her right now."

((OK. Seeya.))
"i guess i will take her by force then."Seymour makes a shield so no one can touch him and then walks over to berry. "Your coming with me."Seymour grabs berry's arm.

"Let go of me, let go" Valefor grabs berry and flys in the sky with her on his back. valefor remains flying in the sky.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 10:21 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

((OK. Seeya.))
"i guess i will take her by force then."Seymour makes a shield so no one can touch him and then walks over to berry. "Your coming with me."Seymour grabs berry's arm.

"Let go of me, let go" Valefor grabs berry and flys in the sky with her on his back. valefor remains flying in the sky.

bixyll stood under valefor " i got your back berry"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 10:27 am
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

((OK. Seeya.))

"be careful bixyll." Berry looked at him.
"Why brother fighting. You can win against me. "summons Amina. "Let see if you can beat amina."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 10:29 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

((OK. Seeya.))

"Why brother fighting. You can win against me. "summons Amina. "Let see if you can beat amina."

(( amina is the one he uses at the blitzball tournament right?))
Bixyll's blade emited darkness and he stood on a ready position  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 10:53 am
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

((OK. Seeya.))

(( amina is the one he uses at the blitzball tournament right?))
Bixyll's blade emited darkness and he stood on a ready position

((yep, his mother is a fayth for the summoning anima.)) "You think that will work. if you are not by berry i can easily take her, when your fighting anima." Seymour looks at amina"Amina pain." Seymour gets ready to take berry.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 10:57 am
berry " you slow down anima " ill take down seymour" Bixyll dashed is fornt of seymour and slshed at his stomach  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 11:02 am
SilenceXBlackNwhite
berry " you slow down anima " ill take down seymour" Bixyll dashed is fornt of seymour and slshed at his stomach
Jumps off of valefor."Valefor sonic wings" valefor attacks with sonic wings. "Bixyll that won't work, he is an unsent."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 11:06 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
Jumps off of valefor."Valefor sonic wings" valefor attacks with sonic wings. "Bixyll that won't work, he is an unsent."

" then how do we stop him?" bixyll jumped back by valefor  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games