Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fantasy Roleplay Guild; All That And A Box Of Pocky!

Back to Guilds

Reply Immortal Thief Roleplay
Immortal Thief RP OOC Chat Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A people counter to see who is still comming on here....
  +1
View Results

Tsubasa Reservoir

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 5:27 pm

My french teacher is phsychotic! DX She gave us homework every day, and it took us the whole class to actually start it. ((Though I have to say some people just liked talking to friends...)) I just emptied my binder so it wouldn't look like crap anymore, and 90% of my work was french. Needless to say anything I wouldn't need for my exam was trashed.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 6:29 pm

Lezalia is swamped with finals so she won't be on for a few more days... I just finished most of my work....

Dark Slaine

Tsubasa Reservoir

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 7:42 am

No problem. After watching the most suggestive Naruto cosplay dance ever, I don't care about anything suddenly. O_O I don't know whether I should gouge my eyes out from yaoi, or squeel and fangirl over it.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 2:13 pm

Yaoi is stupid.

Mikujin

Tsubasa Reservoir

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 4:37 pm

Well EXCUSE me for having my own personal opinion. *Swearing violently at her computer desk* If you have anything against heterosexual people, please tell me so I can kick- No... Calm... I have manors. Okay! *Smile* Better mood now, anyways, if you have something against gay people, or bi people, or any sexuality, please keep any comments to yourself! ^^ Because here at the fantasy guild, we don't discriminate. If I spelled that wrong, please do not correct me! Thank you! ^^
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 4:53 pm

I still cannot believe that apples and bananas are tied... IS THERE NO CONCLUSION?!?

Also, I'm not THAT fanish of yaoi, I mean, cute stuff is okay but... s_xual stuff makes me uncomfortable and somewhat sick to my stomache, as well as Yuri, for that matter.

Edaniel
Captain

Lirdianc

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 8:01 pm

Eh...if it's prOn, it's prOn.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 8:31 pm

I so want to correct the spelling mistakes you made, Tsubie. But I won't, as a sign of good will.

For future reference, nothing I say is meant to offend anyone. Just in case.

Mikujin

Tsubasa Reservoir

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 3:57 am

Well, we have an agreemment. I won't b***h at you, you won't correct me, no matter how bad my spelling is, or grammar for that matter.

Side note: Yaoi is not p0rn. It usually is, unfortunately, but there are some good people who make cute stories for all to read.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 5:07 am

Actually, even I find "soft" Yaoi to be enjoyable to watch. It is sort of cute actually.

Dark Slaine

TaikuNiwa

700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 6:18 am

Not a fan...soft or hard. For reasons of my own.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 12:52 pm

To each their own, right? If she likes it, she likes it, and we can leave it at that. It's her choice, and your choice, and my choice, and everyone else's choice to make. Let's let them make it for themselves.

Mikujin

Tsubasa Reservoir

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 1:32 pm

No. Agreeing with Miku, to each his own. I simply enjoy the freedom of what these people express, seeing as not long ago sexual orientations other than 'straight' were considered horrible. And me? I'm a-sexual. I don't like either. I don't even go anywhere near that NC-17 stuff. Nothing above PG13 for me please. I'm a square all the way around thanks. >_<
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 1:43 pm

Yaoi/Yuri not really my thing, I have nothing against gay people but I don't have to be involved myself. On the part of it being implemented into role-plays; I think it's just pathatic how they do it in Barton town, it's just a bunch of horney teenagers doing that stuff, not a serious relation that happens to be with someone of the same gender.

Lord Bean
Crew

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 2:02 pm

I heart soft Yaoi. Unless it with a pairing that just grosses me out. It's just homos_xuality, no fieerent from heteros_xuality, doesn't bother me unless it's intense.

I think love of all kinds should be encouraged, especially in the ways of art, one of the things that influences people the most. Anyone should be able to love anyone, and no one should ever make them feel bad about that, and art should show such things. As long as it's not images, art of any kind should be appreciated, time and a palce, of course, but there is no art that should be dismissed, even if it displays something that may make you feel uncomfortable.
Immortal Thief Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games