Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
anime rp (open to all) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

are you a human or demon
  human
  demon
View Results

hydra4

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:13 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
*smiling and walking toward her* yes ichigo what is it
"why do you look like that?"
*continues to walk towards her with a smile* what you dont like how i look
"mostly the teeth i don't like."ichigo started to walk backward slowly.
*continues to walk toward her looking cute and cuddily* aww how come
stops walking,"because your teeth are long and sharp. it make me think that your........"
*continues to look cute and cuddly* think im what ichigo  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:17 am
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
stops walking,"because your teeth are long and sharp. it make me think that your........"
" a vampire." ichigo looks at him."im so confused." Ichigo sits down, and puts her hand on her head.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:20 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
" a vampire." ichigo looks at him."im so confused." Ichigo sits down, and puts her hand on her head.
*still looking cute and cuddly and sits down next to her* what do you have something against vampires  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:22 am
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
*still looking cute and cuddly and sits down next to her* what do you have something against vampires
"yes. i heard once they bite smeone that person becomes a vampire, and i really don't want to be a vampire.."Ichigo looks in his eyes."are you a vampire?"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:24 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
"yes. i heard once they bite smeone that person becomes a vampire, and i really don't want to be a vampire.."Ichigo looks in his eyes."are you a vampire?"
*looking as cute and cuddly as you can get and looks as innocent as you can get* maybe  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:28 am
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
*looking as cute and cuddly as you can get and looks as innocent as you can get* maybe
Ichigo looks at him."is that a yes?"ichigo moves closer to him.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:29 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:31 am
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
"is it a yes or no."ichigo lays her head on kuroishi chest.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:34 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
*looking as cute and cuddly as you can get and looks as innocent as you can get* yes  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:38 am
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
*looking as cute and cuddly as you can get and looks as innocent as you can get* yes
ichigo puts her hands around her neck."ok."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:40 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
*continues looking innocent and looks straight ahead* i wouldnt do anything to you  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:44 am
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
*continues looking innocent and looks straight ahead* i wouldnt do anything to you
ichigo looks up at him and her hands wrap around kuroishi."i believe you." ichigo lay down on his lap with her head on his chest.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:46 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
ichigo looks up at him and her hands wrap around kuroishi."i believe you." ichigo lay down on his lap with her head on his chest.
thank you for believing me but if i start going crazy you have to run  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:48 am
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
"ok."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:50 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
"ok."
ok............ i cant believe im in the sun right now  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games