Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: crystal chronicles, final fantasy, roleplay, video games 

Reply Memoriable / Dead Threads
[OLD RP SYSTEM] Year 1 *FINISHED EARLY* Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I felt like changing the poll.
*gasp* NO WAI!
100%
 100%  [ 18 ]
Total Votes : 18

eclestimon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:57 pm
"Yep...just like...what was his name anyway?" Hana asked sadly. "You know, all I remember my brother by was that stupid feather he wore on his head like a hat." she crossed her arms angrily. "Oh well...he's dead...I think..." Hana sighed. She didn't want to think he was dead...the teen just didn't know how to think of him otherwise.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:11 pm
"I'm sure your brother is out there, Hana," Kikuchi smiled, "Oi, maybe he just got lost? I'm sure he's alright."

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

eclestimon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:17 pm
"Hah! That jerk was lazy, cheap, a pervert, and barely cared about anyone but himself. If he cared about me, he'd have taken me with him when he left Mom and Dad because they were so stupid." Hana hissed, crossing her arms again. "I hope he's dead."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:30 pm
"Oh come on... I bet he would've taken you if he could, if your parents are as bad as they say, I can easily say he was eager to leave..." Kikuchi said sadly.

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

eclestimon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:35 pm
"He could have come back! He could have snuck me off, instead of letting me be stuck in Leuda, when De Nam left, and Mom and Dad just let me fool around with so many different men!" Hana exclaimed. "He could have done so much, but instead, he leaves me behind! If he's dead, then I'll have a reason to forgive the jerk..."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:10 pm
"My oh my... you seem very indifferent toward your sibling..." Hurdy said.

"He doesn't sound too bad really... he makes me think fo Bal Dat if anthing... then again I haven't a clue where that Selkie came from..."

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

eclestimon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:13 pm
"Ha! Bal Dat! That guy, my brother?! I don't even think they look alike..." Hana crossed her arms. "Bal Dat is much uglier than my brother, from what I remember."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:14 pm
"Ah ha ha, that's so mean, Hana," Kikuchi laughed.

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

eclestimon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:16 pm
"I will not lie. Though...I wonder what his name is...all I remember is calling the guy Bathy...because I couldn't pronounce his name...weird, huh?" Hana asked softly. Bathy...where did that come from anyway?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:23 pm
"That is indeed a strange name," Kikuchi chuckled, "Though I wonder what Bal and his brigands would think about it... maybe you could ask them about it?"

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

eclestimon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:24 pm
"Well...I would...but they're not here, so I can't..." Hana replied, looking around.

((Edited))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:32 pm
"They'll come around, I assure you, oi," Kikuchi shrugged.

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

eclestimon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:34 pm
"Okay...I'll ask Bal Dat if he's my brother then..." Hana shrugged, laughing bitterly. "I hope it's not him though...then I'll have to kill him."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:35 pm
"You think he'd answer to a question like that, I wonder?" Hurdy chimed in.

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

eclestimon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:37 pm
"If he is, then he'll be too stunned to reply, and I'll kill him for it." Hana replied, crossing her arms. Her deductions made no sense, but it didn't matter!  
Memoriable / Dead Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games