Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
~Teen Titans~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gants

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 3:22 pm
tinyestagain
(aaargh sorry i gtg)

(that sucks bye)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 3:23 pm
Ame stood there listening to there conversation. She sighed and softly said "I feel quite invisible." she smiled and laughed at herself softly..  

Crystal Guardian Girl

gants

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 7:56 pm
Lunar_Eclipse123
Ame stood there listening to there conversation. She sighed and softly said "I feel quite invisible." she smiled and laughed at herself softly..

(there at another place thats my other character which you shall find out his identity later ninja )  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 7:14 pm
(if and when your triyng to join people use the profile on the first page)  

gants

Kris_Darkside

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 4:47 am
Ok, let's try this again since my last attempt apparently didn't fit the profile.

Gaian Name- Kris_Darkside
Character Name- Kris Clades (Actual) Darkside (Alias)
Age- Apparently 18, true age unknown
Powers (if any, and no saying: can copy others I won't accept that)- Manipulation of shadows as physical entities. Any shadow can be materialized and manipulated, not just the Shadowspite. Drawing on and manipulation of the Prime Negative Plane (AKA the Realm of Shadows)
Weapons- Darkside wields but a single weapon, tied inextricably to his power. The Shadowspite. It is a mythical, living weapon forged through dark and forbidden rituals out of his own shadow and the darkest portions of his soul. The Shadowspite is fully metamorphic, capable of taking the form of any object that Darkside wishes it to, and is able to mimic technology by using shadow energies from the Prime Negative Plane to power the constructs. Not only that, but as a living, symbiotic entity it will instinctivly attempt to protect him, even if he is unconsious or otherwise unable to give it commands. When not in use, the Shadowspite stays in the form of Darkside's shadow. It is unnaturally dark, and looking into it is like looking into the abyss. When in use Darkside actually doesn't have a shadow, since the Shadowspite IS his shadow. Darkside's most often used forms of the Shadowspite are a blade-arm, a scythe, and various firearms. Non-Shadowspite constructs fade after approximatly an hour.
Crush- Slight crush on Raven
Good/Neutural/Bad- Good
Appearance- Look in signature.
Bio- Kris Clades is a mysterious young man, even to himself. He remembers very little of his past, and the only things he does remember are nightmarish flashes of destruction and slaughter, many of them with him the perpetrator. The only clue he has to his past is his weapon, the Shadowspite.
As he travels the world in search of more clues to his past he fights against those that most would consider evil in an attempt to ward off the dark parts of his remembered past, and to make sure he doesn't slip back into that remembered evil.
Any extra information about them- Despite what you may think from the description, his powers are nothing like Raven's.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 3:57 pm
(so where are we right now in the plot?? ;;^-^)  

ontheway2thegrey

gants

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 4:57 pm
(ok kris your in now onthewaytothegrey ok were downtown my character frost has just met one of ha chan's characters, akabane (shes using two characters one good one bad) he just saved frost from jinx mamoth and gizmo but in a harsh way he attacked jinx with his knives then they left(jinx mamoth and gizmo) anyways besides my character being alittle scared and my other character being bad and all cought up in some story line iv planed for frost nothing more happened realy (not everyone has two characters me and ha chan just had two because we needed other villains)  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 3:41 pm
gants
Lunar_Eclipse123

(there at another place thats my other character which you shall find out his identity later ninja )

((Okay dokey biggrin !! Sorry I haven't been on like I told you on the pm!! And thankies wink )  

Crystal Guardian Girl

~k-i-a~

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 1:35 pm
( Um....man I've been gone for so long. Sorries <(-^-^)> What the heck is happening?!)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 1:38 pm
gants
(remember frost still hasnt met akabane in this rp... i had accidently posted this in my rp sweatdrop )

(EDIT)
jinx was able to dodge akabane's attacks but only to the point where her whole right arm was hit with the knives he had thrown "aah" she yelled in pain she floated towards mamoth after acouple of seconds she fell mamoth quickly picked her up and just growled at akabane before he and gizmo left
(back to frost) " who are you?" frost said stepping back a bit you can tell that he was trembling a bit but even though he was scared he was thirsty as stupid and possibly funny it can be he just took out his water bottle and drank some of the none frozen water now im ready he thought putting the water bottle back in his pocket the reason he was trembleing wasnt because he was scared it was because he was weak at the moment he needs water to use his ice powers water from inside his body and when he runs out of water that he had drank his powers would automaticly use some from his body

(just to make this clear he was scared but that wasnt why he was trembling)

((ACK! Im so sorry people! I promis to start posting morestuff now sweatdrop ))

"Oh that stinks I was hopeing for a battle. I hope I find one soon" Akabane said and tilted his hat forward. Akabane looked at Frost and smiled. "Hello there I am Kurudo Akabane or also well known as Dr. Jackal" he said and bowed.  

Ha_chan

Tipsy Nerd

~k-i-a~

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 2:07 pm
( Heh...Where is Gants when you need him? Lol)  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 3:44 am
Ha_chan
gants
(remember frost still hasnt met akabane in this rp... i had accidently posted this in my rp sweatdrop )

(EDIT)
jinx was able to dodge akabane's attacks but only to the point where her whole right arm was hit with the knives he had thrown "aah" she yelled in pain she floated towards mamoth after acouple of seconds she fell mamoth quickly picked her up and just growled at akabane before he and gizmo left
(back to frost) " who are you?" frost said stepping back a bit you can tell that he was trembling a bit but even though he was scared he was thirsty as stupid and possibly funny it can be he just took out his water bottle and drank some of the none frozen water now im ready he thought putting the water bottle back in his pocket the reason he was trembleing wasnt because he was scared it was because he was weak at the moment he needs water to use his ice powers water from inside his body and when he runs out of water that he had drank his powers would automaticly use some from his body

(just to make this clear he was scared but that wasnt why he was trembling)

((ACK! Im so sorry people! I promis to start posting morestuff now sweatdrop ))

"Oh that stinks I was hopeing for a battle. I hope I find one soon" Akabane said and tilted his hat forward. Akabane looked at Frost and smiled. "Hello there I am Kurudo Akabane or also well known as Dr. Jackal" he said and bowed.

((Lol, that's okay biggrin ! I'm glad your going to start posting a lot again biggrin !!!))
Ame laughed softly and sighed thinking to herself *Should I tell them my name..* she sighed once more..  

Crystal Guardian Girl

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games