Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Uenna

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 3:04 pm
WhteUmbrella001
Biohazard EXTREME
Kouichi Pendolse
I really like the title 'Biohazard'. Resident Evil really didn't fit the title of the first one, but two and three it kinda did. (You know with the entire town gone zombie thing) If you read into it, you could say that Evil is a Resident in some places. *waves to Evil* I suggest you don't use that bathroom, the toilet always clogs X3
Dude! That's evil! (I know you're not a dude, it's just... yeah...)
But no, see the way I see it is, Resident is a person living in a place, right? So it's like, Evil is movin in and it ain't goin nowhere! It's here to say!
Thats a pretty good concept. Personally, I like "Resident Evil" better IMO, but Biohazard works also.
I like Biohazard because it actually has some relevance to the games.. but I'm so used to Resident Evil, and it IS a unique title. So, I like it better xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 10:33 pm
Uenna
I like Biohazard because it actually has some relevance to the games.. but I'm so used to Resident Evil, and it IS a unique title. So, I like it better xd
Yeah, when I hear Biohazard, I imagine T-Virus and Resident Evil... Umm... To the Extreme, no pun intended. like if they had an RE game called:
Resident Evil: Biohazard Extreme
I imagine like Chris or some other hard core STARS member facing all kinds of extreme situations. Like imagine RE2, RE3 and RECV all in one. Like Chris taking on like five hunters in a room and just almost getting raped, but then coming out on top. Just something really extreme like that, where the Storyline isn't even as involved as the gameplay would be. Like, there would be cinematics, but they'd just be action sequences. That would be a cool a** RE game.  

Biohazard EXTREME

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 8:41 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Uenna
Yeah, when I hear Biohazard, I imagine T-Virus and Resident Evil... Umm... To the Extreme, no pun intended. like if they had an RE game called:
Resident Evil: Biohazard Extreme
I imagine like Chris or some other hard core STARS member facing all kinds of extreme situations. Like imagine RE2, RE3 and RECV all in one. Like Chris taking on like five hunters in a room and just almost getting raped, but then coming out on top. Just something really extreme like that, where the Storyline isn't even as involved as the gameplay would be. Like, there would be cinematics, but they'd just be action sequences. That would be a cool a** RE game.
WOw! You've had time to think this out! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 1:36 pm
WhteUmbrella001
WOw! You've had time to think this out! mrgreen
Back in the RE3 days, I got an idea like that. I was hoping they'd go extreme like that. But oh well... Maybe that's what my third book is gonna be like.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Das Jabberwockie

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 1:35 pm
OMG!WTF? Das is back...again. stare

Alrighty...I was backtracking through my Resident Evil games and played Outbreak. Bad idea. The controls threw me off...but i did enjoy (yet again) the less-than-five-minutes total of cutsceneage they gave Nicholai. whee  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 5:42 pm
DasJabberwockie

Alrighty...I was backtracking through my Resident Evil games and played Outbreak. Bad idea. The controls threw me off...but i did enjoy (yet again) the less-than-five-minutes total of cutsceneage they gave Nicholai. whee
She's like Ada. She pops in for a brief minute and then bam, she's gone.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Das Jabberwockie

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 11:03 am
Biohazard EXTREME
DasJabberwockie

Only I don't have the red dress nor a big Nazi-looking guy calling me in as back-up when he's screwed up. ninja But man that's a quaint idea. *tries hook gun and hits a wall.*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 12:44 pm
DasJabberwockie
Biohazard EXTREME
DasJabberwockie

Only I don't have the red dress nor a big Nazi-looking guy calling me in as back-up when he's screwed up. ninja But man that's a quaint idea. *tries hook gun and hits a wall.*
lmao xd  

Uenna

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 3:08 pm
DasJabberwockie
I don't get it... Who called for help?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 8:40 am
Biohazard EXTREME
DasJabberwockie
Krauser, I'm guessing? confused  

Valimai

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 12:31 pm
I had a weird dream about RE last night. I couldn't tell who the hero was (male, that's all I know), or who he had to rescue(female) but there was a partner character thing, and you could pick one of the two. And Wesker was one of them, and it was really cool, cause he would all be like sitting here, brooding or something, I dunno. But I liked it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 11:12 am
Retarded_Monkey_Girl
Biohazard EXTREME
DasJabberwockie
Krauser, I'm guessing? confused
Ja. I thought he was a Nazi when I first saw him...the name just suggested it. 3nodding  

Das Jabberwockie

Das Jabberwockie

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 12:15 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
I had a weird dream about RE last night. I couldn't tell who the hero was (male, that's all I know), or who he had to rescue(female) but there was a partner character thing, and you could pick one of the two. And Wesker was one of them, and it was really cool, cause he would all be like sitting here, brooding or something, I dunno. But I liked it.
Heh, I had one a few weeks ago about what RE5 would be. It was pretty awesome. There were a lot of characetrs and the phrase "IMPOSSIBLE! YOU DIED!" was thrown around a lot.
It was like the great gathering of past and present Resident Evil villains.
A lot of boob comments were made about Jill too. (Possibly by Nemmy.)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 2:29 pm
Yey! I just connected my laptop to the internet. Now I can lay in bed while on the internet.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 3:42 pm
Me and Uenna just made a great discovery! The Plagas are afraid of the light, right? They only come out at night and they die from flashbangs. That could only mean one thing... They're not Plagas at all! Theyre....

GREMLINS!  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games