Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The Nobody Within Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If you were in the Keyblade War, what side?
  Light
  Dark
  Twilight
  Dusk
View Results

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 3:24 pm
hydra4
Axels_girlfriend
"its true im such a good master the jugdes want me to be one!"
actally i said we should let you be one since im a judge but dont do there work i help the masters and holders

"i help find the masters and holders" she crosed her arms and went back to her dark form with black black and oh yeah black  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 3:25 pm
Axels_girlfriend
hydra4
Axels_girlfriend
actally i said we should let you be one since im a judge but dont do there work i help the masters and holders

"i help find the masters and holders" she crosed her arms and went back to her dark form with black black and oh yeah black
ok so your doing my job to at least alittle less work for me  

hydra4

FallenLight262

Xeggr looked down and smirked. "Incorrect."  
kiki started to cry. she had no point in the world anymore. she ran off somewhere.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 3:28 pm
bixyll arrived at the front of the castle with huge deep cuts all over his ody he had his hand over a hole that went compleley through his body.... right where heart would be he limped to the front door but fell to his knees before he could get there  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 3:29 pm
hydra4
Axels_girlfriend
hydra4
Axels_girlfriend

"no no no you help THEM i FIND them" she waved her arms "see do you get it?"  

romantic~slut~want~some

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 3:32 pm
Xeggr dropped the Keyblade. He shot it with one of his Nothingness beams and it was destroyed. "If you need me, you won't find me." He disappeared in a dark portal.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 3:34 pm
Axels_girlfriend
hydra4
Axels_girlfriend
hydra4
Axels_girlfriend

"no no no you help THEM i FIND them" she waved her arms "see do you get it?"
no thats my job to help find ahahaha if you have a problem put it up with one of the judges oh whoops i am one and i dont care your a master now mayby one day youll be moved to judge  

hydra4

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 3:34 pm
kiki hid in the forest and still crying.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 3:37 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

Xeggr apper in the forest where she was. He didn't know that there was anyone present. He fell to his knees and his hands. He closed his eyes and coughed out blood.  

FallenLight262

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 3:42 pm
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

Xeggr apper in the forest where she was. He didn't know that there was anyone present. He fell to his knees and his hands. He closed his eyes and coughed out blood.
kiki saw xeggr coughing up blood and went to him"your coughing up blood?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 3:42 pm
(.....)  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Biyokko

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 3:43 pm
Xurase listened to one of his Doppelgangers report on the goings-ons, and frowned, sighing. God, this place had issues. It was like they hit puberty but never matured mentally... The Nobody hauled himself out of bed and padded down the hall to Zeggr's lab, stepping in and glancing to see if anyone was present.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 3:45 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

He stood up and wipped his cheek. "Ya, I'm fine I guess..." He continued to walk.  

FallenLight262

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 3:48 pm
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

He stood up and wipped his cheek. "Ya, I'm fine I guess..." He continued to walk.
"are you sure?" kiki followed him.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games