Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Guild News/Requests:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 1:21 pm
June 15, 2006

I've added Forest Speyer and Kenneth Sullivan profile to the "Resident Evil 101" thread. Check them out.

@Biohazard: I fixed the Las Plagues file. Accident really, it was automatic when you compare the other viruses.

-MM-212 Beta  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 7:12 pm
June 16, 2006

Hey members, I may not be on all that much for a few weeks, since I'm on break from school. So I'll continue to check in and out and if you have any questions at all don't be afraid to contact me, Biohazard EXTREME, or the other mods. Thanks!

-MM-212  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Resident Isaka
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 10:18 am
Don't worry, the guild is in good hands. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:58 pm
Damn straight! Ten-Hut! Alright, you maggots! I'm gonna say this once, and only once! In Beta's abscence, you will obey my orders! Now retrieve for me a T-Virus sample by any means necessary! Dismissed!  

Biohazard EXTREME

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 10:36 pm
Yes Sir! eek  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 8:07 am
I would do anything for you sir. wink  

Resident Isaka
Crew

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 12:35 am
*sneaks around a corner and pulls out a vial of the blue liquid... the T-Virus!!* Hehehehehe... *walks back out* Sir! I found one sitting oh so convieniently on the ground nearby! *walks over and hands it to him* There you go, sir! :XP:  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 1:41 am
*Takes it* Now that THAT'S done, everybody, go kill yourselves. Farewell.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 7:12 am
Kill ourselves? Okay! *swipes the T-Virus from his hands and injects himself* May take a few hours, but... yeah. >_>  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 12:03 pm
Canas Renvall
Kill ourselves? Okay! *swipes the T-Virus from his hands and injects himself* May take a few hours, but... yeah. >_>
User Image

*walks back in wearing a haz-mat suit followed by two other agents in suits.* Sir, Please make your way to the containment room.*pulls out a gun.*we just can't risk you walking about infecting others now can we. we might make you our next Lisa...If you're lucky. you've got a 5% chance of becoming a Tyrant...so I say you're as good as Hunter food.

User Image

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 8:38 pm
July 5, 2006

Attention members, I'm currently looking for a new mod for the site. I'll be looking around and see whos be active for sometime and actually being posting worthy material. If you think you be a good canidate, let me know by posting here, Thanks.

-MM-212 Beta  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 8:57 pm
I don't want to sound cocky and stuff, but I think I'd be good. I come often and I post the place up with quality posts (most of the time :XP smile . I help stop n00bs from doing bad things (except close their threads, can't do that yet. >_>; ), and I put people who need to be in their place... in their place. biggrin  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Mr. Kennedy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 11:15 pm
I would like to redeem myself.

I've been neglecting Gaia and the guild far too much.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 10:51 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I wouldnt mind being a Mod. Whatever floats your boat chief. Mod or not, thats cool. And canas,I said to the containment room now before you become my first T/G-Viral Experiment. 3nodding

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:16 am
July 20, 2006

Hello fellow members, just a FYI, I'm thinking of changing the homepage graphics and guild banner pretty soon. If you have something to contribute, let me know. Thanks!

@Mr. Scott Kennedy: I'm liking your guild signatures. Very clean cut and eye catching!

-MM-212 Beta  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games