Reply Main Forum
Tea House Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Savic Tetron

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:14 pm
Upon walking into the teahouse he lets out a loud yawn without bothering to cover it with his hands. Lazily his eyes scan back and forth and takes notice of three individuals. One he knew and the other two he has only seen. He gives Star a slight wave with his left hand as he walks in and heads towards a vacant table to sit down at. Immediatly once he comes to the table he pulls out a chair and callapses into it and lazily rests his arms on the table and his chin on his arms. Although it was barely evening he was tired since he usually slept during the day but didn't get the chance to because of certain reasons. Slowly his eyes close as he relaxes but keeps all his senses open to the surrounding area.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:20 pm
"W..what place is it and where is it Shina" seeming now a bit curoius looking at her.

She then looked over at Econ wondering why he was here then blurted out "Hey were you following us?"

xX Star Striker Xx

Savic Tetron

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:25 pm
Lazily glancing at Star a sly smile forms on Econ's thin lips. A soft, hollow chuckle reverberates from the depths of his throat.

"You sure are observant. Yes I was. I doubted much would be going on at the trade building so I decided to tag along incase you three stumbled upon anything interesting."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:26 pm
Anor just sits and listens to Limp Bizkit on the stereo. He wasn't exactly in the mood for anything right now. Just wanting to do nothing but this. Only thing that was missing was Star next to him.  

Anor Sul

xX Star Striker Xx

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:30 pm
She looked at Econ her eyes lower a bit "Hmm ok then as you can see its nothing all that exciting " she smiles

Then looked over next to her and poked Anor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:32 pm
Anor yawns and looks over at her. "I don't want to do anything tonight. Just laying around......"  

Anor Sul

Savic Tetron

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:36 pm
Econ lets out another drawn out yawn and shuffles his arms a bit so that his head would rest more comfortably.

"No s**t. Watching my brethren fight amungst each other for a possession is more interesting than this. But what ever sometimes fate throws nothing but crap some days."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:37 pm
"It's a secret do you want to go to it?"  

Jerritt Todd

xX Star Striker Xx

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:49 pm
Star gave Econ a little snarl and glare then turned back to Shina "um ...yeah I guess so...but then we go back to the trade ok"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:53 pm
Econ can't help but chuckle at Star's little snarl. A slight grin forms on his lips.

"Girl you better not be giving me any attitude unless you want to end up tied naked to a tree next to a busy street for many to see. Cause I hear that's very hamuliating to women in this relm."  

Savic Tetron

Jerritt Todd

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:56 pm
Shina tossed a pencil at Econ hitting him in the head. "Don't you dare you pervert." She turned back to Star. "Ok."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:59 pm
Star grinned at him "Ya what ever I might actully get a thrill from it"

She then busted out in a laugh at Shina throwing the pencil

xX Star Striker Xx

Anor Sul

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 7:03 pm
Anor yawns and lets out a little moan as he just feels like laying in bed and listening to music as he falls asleep.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 7:03 pm
With lightening fast reflexes Econ raises his head and catches the pencil that was thrown at him with his mouth. He then chomps down hard on it splitting it in two sending small wood splinters flying all over the table before him. Econ then spits out the two broken pencil pieces along with bits of small splintered wood and smirks.

"All of my kind are perverts it's in our sin. And watch it cause I might make you join her."

He then looks at Star and lets out a short laugh at her remark and chuckles.

"My arn't you the kinky one. I bet your boyfriend has a tough time keeping you in line."

He lets out another soft laugh before relaxing his head upon his arms once more.  

Savic Tetron

Jerritt Todd

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 7:06 pm
"I dare you to it won't bother me for a couple of people to see my body"  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items