Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Library of Fandom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 1:48 pm
((Otherbody is the name of the man Afos is about to fight.))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 3:12 pm
((Oh. Alright then.))
"You've no right to tell us where to go." Lee said calmly. He did not yet draw his sword, but did, however, move into the room and to the side.
Zetsumei now moved into the room and stood next to Lee. "Sorry sir, but we're on a mission, and we don't intend to leave just yet." He bowed slightly to Lance, hoping not to offend him. Zetsumei didn't want to make any enemies, especially not when they had to go against Afos N. Sem. He now looked over to the white haired man. He felt the aura of the man running off of him and smiled.
Lee did not show any emotion as he too now looked at Afos. He knew well that things wouldn't easy, as they usually never were. He couldn't help but remember his training and how he was taught never to show anything, nor make assumptions. He hoped that Zetsumei wasn't making assumptions about their enemy.

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Arq Kujos

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:49 pm
superdog1391
((Oh. Alright then.))
"You've no right to tell us where to go." Lee said calmly. He did not yet draw his sword, but did, however, move into the room and to the side.
Zetsumei now moved into the room and stood next to Lee. "Sorry sir, but we're on a mission, and we don't intend to leave just yet." He bowed slightly to Lance, hoping not to offend him. Zetsumei didn't want to make any enemies, especially not when they had to go against Afos N. Sem. He now looked over to the white haired man. He felt the aura of the man running off of him and smiled.
Lee did not show any emotion as he too now looked at Afos. He knew well that things wouldn't easy, as they usually never were. He couldn't help but remember his training and how he was taught never to show anything, nor make assumptions. He hoped that Zetsumei wasn't making assumptions about their enemy.

(First off, Hey. I'm a bunny pirate, like you. Just thought I'd say hey)

Neros suddenly appeared before them. "Gentlemen, now is not the time to agree and fight. Very soon, two powerful men will begin to battle, and we need to be ready to capture Afros when the moment presents itself." He bowed politely. "I am Neros Arqus, bounty hunter. I currently work for the Byako Bunny Pirates. I believe you gentlemen also find yourselves employed for them." he said turning towards Lee and Zetsumei.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:43 am
The Bunny Pirates would notice a white blur facing them before they could step too close to either Otherbody or Afos. The blur solidified into an old man with a tattered cloak on his back. Alabaster Soluna reached out an arm with his hand open towards the Pirates as he gave Shroud a chance to hop off his back.
“Damn complicated filing system down in the private sector, eh Shroud. Now you Pirates, hold it. Your chance will come.”

~~~

The tall, white haired man stepped closer to the other man matching his height. Otherbody returned the gesture. Afos’s mouth opened slightly as if preparing to speak. The two men glared at each other for a moment before launching into a flurry of motion. To the onlookers, the two men would have appeared to all but disappear, their movements so fast that the average eye could not follow. Blows were traded in rapid salvos, none connecting solidly, giving the impression of a whirling tempest moving in and out. And then the two men broke apart, settling where they landed, a few yards apart. Otherbody’s lips twisted further into that cruel grin as Afos’s brow set itself in pure determination.
“Think about the sun, Afos,” Otherbody cajoled mockingly as orange flame wreathed his body.
“Consider shutting your face,” retorted Afos as the countless swarms of Jhand surrounding him erupted in purple flame.

~~~

Within his confinement, the vampire turned to the green witch on one side and the redheaded werewolf on the other before nodding. His fingers snaked out to his keyboard before starting on an upbeat intro of his own, using the synthesizer. Sabriel, beside Fang, tapped her hi-hat along before shouting out, “Now Affie!”

~~~

Afos nodded before starting into his second onslaught of attacks, Otherbody responding with his own blocks and parries. Afos’s voice could be heard echoing from the swirling maelstrom of orange and purple singing.
“I never walk when I can run
I don't believe I ever could
People try to slow me down
Saying boy you really should
KICK BACK AND CHILL but,
I can’t stand still

I called the doctor he said son
I cannot offer you a pill
So I never found relief
Now I’ve got to move until
I had my fill I can’t stand still

Back where I come from
Life’s never humdrum
I wish I could take you there
OH...................
We had the world at our feet
Life was sweet
Ain’t no doubt
Grab a seat
Check it out!

DANCE BREAK!

OH.............
I THOUGH IT NEVER WOULD END
But I lost it some how
And just look at me now
I'm tryin’ hard to tone it down
Gotta watch my P's and Q's
Better look before I leap
And then I gotta say "HEY WHATS THE USE"
Ain’t done it yet.
I can’t forget
How it feels when you dance till you drop
So don't even start to suggest that i stop
I... Never will
I CA........A...NT
NO NO NO, NO NO NO, NO NO NO NO NO NO
NO NO NO NO, NO NO NO NO, NO NO NO NO NO NO
I CAN’T STAND STILL......
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO.

I CANT STAND STILL!”

An explosion of purple flame knocked the two fighters apart once more, the upper hand appearing to belong to the white haired man. At least until the black haired man straightened up, chuckling.
“Boy, have I got a surprise for you!”  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 11:28 am
Lee nodded to Alabaster. "As you say, so it shall be." Lee didn't intend to do anything as it were. Best to observe your opponent anyway. However, if he should lose... well he would have to step in if it came to that.
Zetsumei conjured a disk of darkness and sat upon it whilst floating. "What he said." He said with a childish air.
Lee turned to Neros. "Welcome to the group. We'll show you around the ship later on. I'm Lee and the odd teen floating next to me is Zetsumei. As for 'employed' we were the only two there at the time, so I wouldn't really call it an employment."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:50 pm
superdog1391
Lee nodded to Alabaster. "As you say, so it shall be." Lee didn't intend to do anything as it were. Best to observe your opponent anyway. However, if he should lose... well he would have to step in if it came to that.
Zetsumei conjured a disk of darkness and sat upon it whilst floating. "What he said." He said with a childish air.
Lee turned to Neros. "Welcome to the group. We'll show you around the ship later on. I'm Lee and the odd teen floating next to me is Zetsumei. As for 'employed' we were the only two there at the time, so I wouldn't really call it an employment."

Neros smiled under his mask. "It is a pleasure to meet you both. I'd be honored to get to kow you both better later, but for now, we need to be ready. If things are about to get as bad as I think they will, then we need to be ready to act quickly." Neros turned his attention to the two battling men, waiting for the chance to strike.  

Arq Kujos

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:24 pm
((Are we supposed to hop in right now or something?))
Lee sat down and took out his sword and a began to sharpen it. He didn't know what else to do for the time. He would look over at Neros and Zetsumei from time to time.
Zetsumei was still floating there. He was now doing aerial stunts on his disk with a smile still across his face. He was pretty good at it.
However, the tricks were annoying Lee. "Zetsumei. Stop that. Float still or sit on the ground." Saying this made Lee feel like a father and Zetsumei was his toddler son.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:29 pm
((No, we're waiting on Kikuka.))  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:35 pm
((Ahh, ok.))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 2:34 pm
(Blight of Luca told me that some Hunters were hired to help protect Afos until the bounty on his head's off. He's right, right?) Brett's mecha landed outside and he climbed out before entering the library. Okay, I'm supposed to help protect A.N.Sem, with the other Hunters, but they're not here yet. Now what? He took in his surroundings. "Eh? Where did everyone go?"  

The Mage of Space

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 2:37 pm
((Yeah. The police are outside and the Pirates are on the second floor (all three of them). Afos, Otherbody and the librarians are also on the second floor.))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 2:46 pm
(Wonderful odds. I might call in some form of backup. Or wait until some more Hunters get here.) Brett could hear fighting upstairs and readied his hand buster before running up the stairs and peeking around the corner. Three unknown enemies, might be other bounty hunters. Not our Hunters though. Everyone should be here if there's this much fighting.  

The Mage of Space

Arq Kujos

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:46 pm
Faulty Ambition
((No, we're waiting on Kikuka.))

((Still? This is taking awhile. And Superdog, we need help. I don't like the fact that more bounty hunters have showed up.))

Neros sat calmly, waiting for a chance to strike. But out of the corner of his eye, he saw a new person run up. "Zetsumei, is one of our allies, or is he another enemy?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:48 pm
Arq Kujos

((Still? This is taking awhile. And Superdog, we need help. I don't like the fact that more bounty hunters have showed up.))

(At least for you it's three on one in your favor right now.)  

The Mage of Space

Arq Kujos

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:54 pm
Brettfm
Arq Kujos

(At least for you it's three on one in your favor right now.)

(Maybe so, but you have Afros on your side, while I have a sneaking suspicion Otherbody will probably try to kill us all.)  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games