Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Little Necropolis ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lori Naoi

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 2:55 pm
"Yes Master."  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 1:50 pm
ZombieJeff
((Hey theif, want me to start a mountain thread for you to play around in? YOu can move into the other RP sections as you please... the whole forum is one big RP after all...))

"DO take care not to let it swallow you." said the Lich King mockingly. He waved, mechanicly like the pasanger of a parade float, oviously with full intent to insult.

He turned back to his minion, "Yes, but you also have to do something with whats INSIDE the body... not that I particuarly care what that is... DO as you see fit." he said. THough the lich king was not above raising the dead, using dark powers, and corupting th land itself, he generaly showed great aversion to altering or abusing the powers of the imortal soul.

In fact, there were soem rumors about why....

((That'd be good, but please refer to me as Cain. It kind of feels insulting when someone calls you theif.))  

Common_Thief

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 6:17 pm
((ALright Cain, the NOrthern range is there for your use. SOrry about that...))

Leeshay grew tired of standing in one place. FOr a long time he had been examining one of his numerous rings, looking over the countless runes that covered its glossy surface.

"Well, my reaper friend, I think its time we pay a friend a visit."

He said walking out of the district.

((TO grey tower))

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 7:39 pm
Reaper nodded and follwed her master.

((what he said))  

Lori Naoi

Common_Thief

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 10:15 pm
ZombieJeff
((ALright Cain, the NOrthern range is there for your use. SOrry about that...))

Leeshay grew tired of standing in one place. FOr a long time he had been examining one of his numerous rings, looking over the countless runes that covered its glossy surface.

"Well, my reaper friend, I think its time we pay a friend a visit."

He said walking out of the district.

((TO grey tower))
((Thankyou. And it's ok, I'm used to it. It's just first thought to take that instead of the rp name.))  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 7:12 pm
A large explosion rocked the ground as a hole was drilled up from the ground by none other than Puff. He opened his mouth and spit up all of the people from the Red Light District except for Lutia. "Sorry everyone, but that was the only way I could think of to save you." He said as he rubbed his tounge across his forearms. "Man, you guys taste awful."  

Rozalin Wednesday

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 4:28 pm
Cu, familiar of the litch king and creature of ash was alredy laying on the ground when they apeared. His parts had been blown far and wide, but had reasembled in the district. He had been waiting.

The doog stared at the odd scene, seeming oddly calm and colected. "Thats why I perfer my food well cooked... to taste actualy"

It opened it high temperature jaw in what looked like a dog's laugh.  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 9:05 pm
"That was sick and wrong, it was Sick-wrong." He standing perfectly still so he didn't have to feel what horrors had seeped into his clothing. Haru wanted to laugh when he saw Tobias.

Tobias was standing with his hands to his head and his eye was twitching in distress. "My hair, my mother flipping hair; I take really good care of my hair; I need a shower and I need it fast!" He yelled to the sky.  

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

Rozalin Wednesday

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 10:52 pm
"Shut up both of you! I at least brush and floss my teeth." Puff huffed as he paced back and forth. "Because of Monk over there I'm going to be pulling holy energy outta my butt for the next week!" He was scratching at his neck like a kid with the chicken pocks. "I'm going to rip off my own flesh if it keeps itching!" He yelled out in frustration.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:22 pm
"Stow it mini-me, I'm not in the mood to talk to you about that crap." Tobias said wanting to kick Puff like a football. "You are a thorn in my side little man, I doubt you want me to kick you're ommpa-loompa a** from here to the yellow brick road."  

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:58 pm
Cu shifed onto his feet, and growled lowly, "Keep calm now. I know you all tense, but I don't want to have to bite any of your heads off."

Cu would have to wait for his master to return to give him this news, and began to pace uncomfortably in anticipation.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 12:21 am
"Bite me." Puff said before seeing the worried Cu. Puff jumped onto Cu's back once more. "Hey, don't get impatient. It ruins your cool exterior." He said as he rubbed behind Cu's ears. "Who's a good boy? You are Mr. Barky Von Snowser."  

Rozalin Wednesday

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 9:11 am
A window in one of the apartment buildings on the street was thrown open and a handsome long haired head extended out of it. "Yo Cu! What the hell's up with all the noise? Did you drag some breathers in again? How are we supposed to rest in peace?" Phomello Riddell pulled his head back into the building and slammed the window shut. A quiet arguement containing his voice and that of a small girl could be heard softly down on the street. Then the tramping of two pairs of boots (one far heavier than the other) coming down the stairs. The door of the brick building was thrown open, knocking pieces of grave mould from the walls. The tall, handsome man known as Phomello Riddell emerged from the doorway with wide eyes, followed closely by a small girl in overalls and heavy metal boots. Too closely in fact. When Phomello stopped suddenly to gawk at the new arrivals, Pho-Bos didn't, knocking Phomello over and ending up in a tangled pile of limbs. A few minutes (and a large effort) later, Phomello was standing upright with the blond biomech by his side. "By Lord Leeshay's graces, you really did bring breathers, Cu... I would have never thought." His gaze strayed to Puff on the burning dog's back. "Do I smell the kirby effect? Can this one swallow?" His long fingers were in Puff's mouth faster than most people could react. "So how large is your actual swallowing capability?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 10:28 am
"I actually don't know yet, I ate a person once..." Puff said as he pulled out the person's fingers. "Okay, I'm kinda sick right now. If you value your hand I suggest keeping them outta my mouth." Puff swung his ponytail at the person's feet and scraped up a deep groove in the ground. "I also have claws, fangs, and a really sharp hairdo."  

Rozalin Wednesday

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 10:41 am
"I'm starting to feel out of place with this area. " Haru said rubbing his head. He had his hands above his head looking at the young woman that had followed the man out. "Is it me or would a girl like that have a hard time moving her feet?" Haru thought as he continued to look.

"Yeah, she would if she was human but not being artificial; I can't read her mind for anything she might have a mental block or something if I'm wrong." Tobias said leaning toward Haru. "I think it would be better if we left here as quickly as possible before Mr. Touchy tries to come this way."  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games