Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pokemon Train and Battle Guild - Remodeling

Back to Guilds

Train your own pokemon right here on gaia! 

Tags: Pokemon, Train, Battle, Pokémon, Pokemon Train and Battle 

Reply Graveyard
Pokemon Give away (Chat place too)~~~OPEN~~~~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zell_Fire Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:35 am
[Z]eph
Zell_Fire Ninja
[Z]eph
Zell_Fire Ninja
[Z]eph
Zell_Fire Ninja
I just sent you the A-Ok Mail code in Pm.....
PP:20
Awww... I wanted to do it. D:
thats ok, you can have the next rescue mission... I'm just finding a way to kick time until mods get on, because me and Pictures fade wanted to know if mods just randomly gave wild pokemon....
I am a mod. rolleyes
oh....I feel really stupid right now.... redface
xd
Dont laugh at me.... crying  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:37 am
Pictures-Fade
scream Don't include me in this! I could care less if I got Pokémon right now...I've got six and having trouble keeping up with just these...
Hey why'd you give up the battle? >.<  

[Z]eph

Pictures-Fade

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:41 am
[Z]eph
Pictures-Fade
scream Don't include me in this! I could care less if I got Pokémon right now...I've got six and having trouble keeping up with just these...
I foresaw a loss and didn't think it was worth posting up the rest of the battle when I knew you'd win. D:  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:42 am
Pictures-Fade
[Z]eph
Pictures-Fade
I foresaw a loss and didn't think it was worth posting up the rest of the battle when I knew you'd win. D:
Well, I actually thought you would win cause you have stronger pokemon... sweatdrop (besides Swampert)  

[Z]eph

Pictures-Fade

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:43 am
[Z]eph
Pictures-Fade
[Z]eph
Pictures-Fade
Well, I actually thought you would win cause you have stronger pokemon... sweatdrop (besides Swampert)
Well my Gradevoir would only lasted until after your Swampert was gone, then I'd have to pull out my last Pokémon and it wouldn't of lasted two of your lv 7 Pokémon. D:  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:45 am
Pictures-Fade
[Z]eph
Pictures-Fade
[Z]eph
Pictures-Fade
Well my Gradevoir would only lasted until after your Swampert was gone, then I'd have to pull out my last Pokémon and it wouldn't of lasted two of your lv 7 Pokémon. D:
Oh... sweatdrop  

[Z]eph

Pictures-Fade

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:47 am
[Z]eph
Pictures-Fade
[Z]eph
Pictures-Fade
[Z]eph
Pictures-Fade
Oh... sweatdrop
Eh, it's alright. You won, take it as a win and move on. ^_^ So have you looked through my store yet?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:48 am
So [Z]eph, as a mod i have questions to ask you  

Zell_Fire Ninja

[Z]eph

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:49 am
Pictures-Fade
[Z]eph
Pictures-Fade
[Z]eph
Pictures-Fade
Oh... sweatdrop
Eh, it's alright. You won, take it as a win and move on. ^_^ So have you looked through my store yet?
I only have 250PP............... gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:52 am
[Z]eph
Pictures-Fade
[Z]eph
Pictures-Fade
[Z]eph
Pictures-Fade
Oh... sweatdrop
o.o; I was just asking if you looked.  

Pictures-Fade

[Z]eph

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:53 am
Pictures-Fade
[Z]eph
Pictures-Fade
[Z]eph
Pictures-Fade
Oh... sweatdrop
Oh. redface Yes, I have.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:55 am
Zell_Fire Ninja
Um, ok.  

[Z]eph

Pictures-Fade

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:56 am
[Z]eph
Pictures-Fade
[Z]eph
Pictures-Fade
[Z]eph
Pictures-Fade
Oh... sweatdrop
Oh. redface Yes, I have.
Tell you what I'll price cut my items by half for the weekend. ^_^ But just the healing items. I might cut the stones down later this month though.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:59 am
Pictures-Fade
[Z]eph
Pictures-Fade
[Z]eph
Pictures-Fade
Oh. redface Yes, I have.
Tell you what I'll price cut my items by half for the weekend. ^_^ But just the healing items. I might cut the stones down later this month though.
This weekend?
Also I've been eyeing a certain to stone to evolve a certain pokemon that a certain Zephy wants. ninja

[Z]eph

Zell_Fire Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:00 am
[Z]eph
Zell_Fire Ninja
Um, ok.

Ok, How does everything work?
Like you post a random pokemon for a trainer, do you play as the wild pokemon then decide if its caught or does somebody else do that?  
Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games