Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lyndria

Back to Guilds

This Guild is dedicated to hardcore fantasy and sci-fi Roleplayers alike! Enjoy! 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Literate 

Reply Archive
Lyndria RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 5:58 pm
Miles looked to Yousei as she screamed out, blinking several times to clear his thoughts. He shook his head "It'd do us no good to go rushing out into the streets, we've no way of getting down there." He stood quickly as Karasu entered the house. "What's the matter girl, Is Cam stuck in a well!?" He questioned, again refrencing things from another world all together.
Emille jumpped again, once more immediatley apologizing. "Another friend of yours?"
Miles nodded, "Gotten around these past years. I'll tell you about it all some other time."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 6:36 pm
Yousei sat back down, "You're right.." She stared at the floor before her, trying to think of some way they could rescue him in time.

Karasu scowled at Miles, baring her teeth, ~I've no time for this! Camthalion is going to die if we don't do something this instant!~

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 6:42 pm
"Then what the ******** do you suggest we do, huh!? It does us no good to search blindly around the desert!" Miles spat angrily, slamming his fist on the table as he sat back down. "Don't be a fool," He muttered, looking back to his book and flipping through pages.

"That book can't tell you how to get in," Came three voices from the dark hall. Kraid came floating into the room, staring down at the book. "If the author had known how to get in, don't you think they would also have defeated the cult?" He questioned, looking up and around. "There's only one way in," He began "I know the way."

Emille jumpped up as Kraid entered the room, this time, not apologizing. "Get out of my house Shadow!" She demanded, reaching for a long knife on her belt.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 12:56 pm
Between the time it took for Emille to stand and the time it took for her to draw her blade, Hile had already drawn his own. He stood before the Shadows, weapon in hand. His words were traced with venom as he spoke.

"Didja' miss me?"  

GreyZone

kroska
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 2:38 pm
Witium put a hand on Hile's and shook his head, "Kraid doesn't have a interest in battle anymore. He's our ally...kind of." The elf crossed his arms and strode to the shadow, "So kraid..where is enterance anyways?" With a idol look on his face he tapped his foot on floor waiting for an answer.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 4:45 pm
Hile tightened his grip on the hilt of his blade. "Maybe he doesn't have an interest in battle," he scowled, "But he's got one coming to him. Justice must be done." He held his ground, his feet shoulder width apart and his knees slightly bent with his left shoulder towards his potential foe; The standard defensive stance of the Haruchai.  

GreyZone

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 3:10 am
"You couldn't kill me with that blade if you tried," Kraid spoke simply, glancing to Hile. "Might as well calm down and listen to what I have to say," He shrugged and looked to Emille. "Emille, It's Avin. Long story, I'll tell you later," He added.
Emille groweled, "Where have you all been?! You leave me for years only to come back now?!" She sheithed her blade, Pushing past everyone and into another room.
Miles stayed quiet.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 5:51 pm
Karasu irately tucked back her ears at Miles's outburst. She impatiently took a seat and stared expectantly at him. Yousei sighed quietly to herself and sank back in her seat.
As Kraid entered the room and told them of his knowledge, Karasu turned toward him and hissed, ~You know the way? Well, tell us, then! Camthalion could die at any moment!~

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 5:58 pm
"Don't rush me Dragon," Kraid replied to Karasu, eyeing her impatiently. "What do you expect to do when you gain entrance to the city? Go in guns blazing like a bunch of bloody idiots?" He questioned, Shaking his head. "You need a plan. " He turned to miles, "Brother, Check your pockets."
Miles blinked, nodding before obeying his orders. He pulled out a small ember stone on a chain. He quickly held it away from Yousei, Still fully aware of what it would do if she touched it.
Kraid chuckeled, Taking the stone away and cupping his hands over it.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:19 pm
Karasu, getting rather fed up with the lot of them, walked into a corner and lay down, feigning apathy, as they worked out a plan amongst themselves.

Yousei watched as Miles pulled a familiar stone from his pocket. She wondered silently what it was, and why he seemed to be keeping it far from her.

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:27 pm
Kraid handed back, a now dark blue stone. "Take this, and give it to the cult leader, Same affect as if you'd given it to our friend here," He grinned.
Miles took the stone, "Good, but how will we get to him?"
"Slaves," Kraid said, shrugging.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:52 pm
Karasu's ears perked up at the comment. ~Slaves?~ she repeated the word in her mind. Suddenly, she envisioned Yousei dressed in torn rags and chains and put a claw over her eyes, groaning.

Yousei looked at the stone in wonder as its colour suddenly turned.

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:53 pm
Miles pocketed the new stone, nodding. "I take it you'll be the trader then?" He questioned, eyeing Kraid.
"Who else?" Kraid grinned, pulling rope from his hollow chest.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:55 am
Karasu impatiently broke in, ~All right. We have our plan. Now, where is the entrance??~

Yousei continue to ponder the stone. As soon its the colour had changed from amber to blue, she found herself no longer wishing to touch it. Kraid's words then hit her: '..our friend here..' She quietly contemplated this a bit further, wondering to whom he had referred, but soon put her curiosity to rest and returned her focus to their current mission.

Her mind then transitioned to another important subject: her sister! In all of the events that had recently taken place, she had forgotten to check the Waterside Inn! She could only hope that her sister had not already been captured by the cult... Yousei nervously bit her lip and began to twiddle her fingers, before an idea struck her. "Perhaps.." she spoke abruptly, "..once Kraid has told us where the entrance lies and how to get in, you all can go ahead without me... and I could meet up with you later..?"

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Archive

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games