Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Vampire Knight Fan Guild] - Cosplay, Roleplay, fanfiction,

Back to Guilds

Reply [RolePlay]
[There Are Known Knights] - GUILD'S STORY - Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sounds fun?
  NO. D:<
  Yeah sure. (:
View Results

Ebony Amalthea

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 9:44 am
keiko Samurai
Nijole
Mayu was a little disappointed that her sister didn't know where the blood was coming from, either. "No, I have no clue," she replied with a quick shake of her head. "But sure, I'll come," she said happily.

kiko pull here sis up to where Myrafae is and pull Myrafae'' come on lets go fine out what happen

Once again, Myrafae was shock on how hard Kiko pulled. I forgot that she had a lot of strength, he thought. He looked over at Mayu, who appeared to be expected something like this to happen from her sister. She probably doesn't trust me, but that is fine by me. I'm not expecting praise from anyone... The scent of blood in the air increased as he walked. It messed with his senses, but he tried to stay more focus and block it out.

Mayu chuckled to herself as Kiko pulled her. She sure has a lot of energy when blood is near. She smiled at the thought. She glanced over at Myrafae, who looked like he was surprised. This image widened her smile into a grin. He doesn't look like a bad guy, she thought. But still, I am not letting him off easy.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:37 pm
Nami Walked down the hall and saw two people talking(Mayu and kiko)
"um excuse me do you know were the chairmans office is? I'm a liitle lost." She asked inocently  

Equinelord

keiko Samurai

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 11:43 am
Nijole
keiko Samurai
Nijole
Mayu was a little disappointed that her sister didn't know where the blood was coming from, either. "No, I have no clue," she replied with a quick shake of her head. "But sure, I'll come," she said happily.

kiko pull here sis up to where Myrafae is and pull Myrafae'' come on lets go fine out what happen

Once again, Myrafae was shock on how hard Kiko pulled. I forgot that she had a lot of strength, he thought. He looked over at Mayu, who appeared to be expected something like this to happen from her sister. She probably doesn't trust me, but that is fine by me. I'm not expecting praise from anyone... The scent of blood in the air increased as he walked. It messed with his senses, but he tried to stay more focus and block it out.

Mayu chuckled to herself as Kiko pulled her. She sure has a lot of energy when blood is near. She smiled at the thought. She glanced over at Myrafae, who looked like he was surprised. This image widened her smile into a grin. He doesn't look like a bad guy, she thought. But still, I am not letting him off easy.

Kiko look back at here Mayu and let's go of Myrafae and mayu'' Myrafae can I talk to my sis about some thing i'll be right back ok'' Kiko pull Mayu a way from Myrafae and start to walk'' sis I need to talk to you don't. You don't really like Myrafae do you how come.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 3:34 pm
Sayuri: It's... large. The vault.

Takumi: Only you would care about some vault, Saruwatari-san.

Sayuri: Inoue-sama.

Takumi: In the flesh. I'm only here because Mother sent me, although my education is well enough.  

KadberryFrooglemuffin

Sunny Teddy
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:21 pm
User ImageLet's get these teen hearts beating. Faster, faster.

[ [ KadberryFrooglemuffin, could you post in paragraph format? We need to know where your characters are and what your characters are diong. It helps if you write it like that. You can copy from the models other people have used to post, like hikari_the_ninja and myself. Thank you! ] ]

So testosterone boys and harlequin girls, will you dance to this beat, and hold a lover close? User Image

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:47 pm

Rama sucked in a whoosh of air as Hikari jumped off of the building. Taking a few steps forward, she eyed the spot where the hunter had once stood. "Is she...really dead?" She asked, wondering how somebody like Hikari could actually think to jump off of a building the second odds turned against her. It was beyond insane in her book, but she glanced back to her friends once, completely out of "vampire mode" for the moment. "I can't smell her blood. Did she escape or die?"

Confusion hung in the air around her as she paced along the side of the building, wondering what had exactly happened in the past few seconds. She nervously chewed on the inside of her cheek, not piercing her skin, but making it slightly raw. She could hear her heartbeat in her ears, and she felt it pounding against the inside of her skull. It was all way, way too much to handle at once. "I...I think I'm gonna be sick!" And, without further ado, Rama proceeded to up-chuck, dropping to her knees.

Raia blinked quickly twice as he reassumed possession of his body. It didn't take him long to smell something sour in the air, and he imediately shielded his nose from the putred stink. Glancing to the building where Rama had wandered off toward, he saw her on the ground, the odor emenating from her. "Rama!" He exclaimed, dashing over to her side and pulling her hair away from her face so that it didn't fall into the vomit. "Are you okay?" He asked her, patting her back to help her through the trauma. It looked like she nodded once, and he let out a sigh, trying to ignore the stench that made him want to repeat her actions.

"Kyoko!" Hiro shouted as his senses returned to him. Hearing a shuffling noise, he turned behind him to see Raia assisting Rama who was busy hurling. "Rama!" He was torn between the two, but decided to tend to Kyoko since there was nobody around to help her.

Dashing over to her, he knelt next to her, examining the gash that was bleeding non-stop on her side. Was she really going to die? The sent of blood was all over her; he couldn't locate a spot that didn't reak of the crimson liquid. A pained look crossed his face as he tried to think of something logical to do, but nothing came to mind. She wasn't even breathing, and he didn't know CPR. He was stuck sitting here, watching her fade away from the life she'd only just come into. "I..." He began, placing a hand on her shoulder. "I'm sorry. I don't know what to do." One single tear escaped the corner of his eye, rolling its way down his pale cheek, and finally dripping off the bottom of his cheek.

Eiji twitched once as everybody sprung into action, flying off to help the wounded. He, however, stayed in the background with the one person who hadn't yet departed from the circle of defense they'd created. "So...Miss Verity," He began dryly as his eyes moved from Raia and Rama who were settling down to Hiro who was having a nervous breakdown as Kyoko was dying in front of his eyes. "Is there anyone in particular you'd like to monitor? I'm leaning toward Hiro since he might snap at any second." His question, no humor intended, seemed awfully casual and relaxed, but he was simply a very calm and calculating person. Typically, he wouldn't speak to anyone in this sort of situation, but Verity was standing there all alone. She must've been pretty nervous herself. "Are you doing okay?"

So testosterone boys and harlequin girls, will you dance to this beat, and hold a lover close? User Image

Sunny Teddy
Vice Captain

hikari_the_ninja

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 4:58 pm
Kyoko was still alive, though her organs were slowing. She knew nothing she could do would prevent her demise. All she knew was to try to stay in the possition she was in, else the bleeding would get even worse then it was at already. Her body was paralisied completly. Almost, at least. Her eyes remained open, and she was blinking. One of her lungs had shut down, making only the side of her chest that was pressed against the ground move with short, quick breathes. Her fingertips moved, and she looked at Hiro. A small smile crossed her face, as she finally shut her eyes.

((WEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! *glomps onto Rannigu* You ish back! I'm happy now ^-^))

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:40 pm

There was alot going on at once and Verity was having a difficult time taking it all in. The hunter jumped off the building. Rama was sick, Raia was comforting her. Kyoko was struggling for life, Hiro was comforting her. She was dizzy from all the excitement that had taken place all on her first day at Cross Academy. Then she heard Eiji say her name and she snapped out of her daze. Miss Verity? How polite...I suppose I can respond to that. "Me? Oh I'm fine. Just a little shaken up is all," she frowned and her eyes wandered over towards Hiro and Kyoko, "This is all too much to take in at once." She said, leaning against the nearest wall, breathing slowly. "Do you think there is any possible way to keep Kyoko from...dying?" She asked slowly, not wanting to lose it, as Rama had.

Dinosaur Boo
Crew

Sunny Teddy
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 11:44 pm

[ [ Yeah, I'm probably going to go absent again, though, because I'll be moving soon. xD ] ]

Rama shook her head from side to side slowly, trying to focus her vision. Raia was rubbing her back in circles now, and it helped to calm her stomach down, oddly enough. As the world that had turned into doubles returned to its original state, her breathing began to regulate and the tension in her muscles lessened.

Sucking in a deep breath, she sat up straight, turning away from the mess that she'd made. "Gah..." She muttered under her breath, her forehead covered in cold sweat. "That was disgusting." She needed to get a grip, notjust because she didn't want to repeat the incident, but because she was an important figure to the lower-ranked vampires in the academy. It wasn't right for her to loose her grip like that, but so much had been happening lately. She wondered if everything would be this difficult. "Sorry..."

Relief washed over Raia as Rama seemed to return to a normal state. As she apologized, he shook his head, though. "Please," He mumbled, running slender fingers through her hair. When his mother used to do that for him, it always helped to cool him down. "You don't need to be. I can understand pretty well." He saw Rama's eyes turn back to glance at him in confusion, his words easily going over her head.

"When I was a child..." He began, looking out of the bottom corner of his eye meekly. Raia never talked about his past to anyone; his brothers were well aware of the kind of child he'd been. "When I was a child...I got sick pretty frequently. It wasn't until I turned twelve I saw a doctor about it, and the they said that I have a weak body, so I can't take a lot of stress." The words hung in the air, an awkward silence falling over the two of them. It was true that Raia was incredibly frail and took ill easily. He'd never understood why it had happened to him, while his brothers had been born completely fine.

Hiro's heart was crumbling so quickly as Kyoko's eyes finally closed. He couldn't will his body to move, but it wasn't the power of a pureblood. It was his weakness, in fact, that disallowed him to function. His greatest fear sat before him, closer than it had ever been before. Death. It took everything without hesitation, without a second glance, and without a trace. He couldn't stand what it did to people, leaving them cold and gray like stone, never to laugh or smile again.

"K-Kyoko!" He blurted out, his voice cracking between syllables. The tears flowed freely now, gushing out of his eyes like a never-ending river of deep dispair. Would it always be like this? What would he do the next time somebody died? And, what about now? What was going to happen now? Two people had already died, and class hadn't even started yet! Would there be a funeral at the school? More than anything, he wondered if he was the only one feeling this way.

Eiji remained silent for a long, long time, watching his two brothers face their greatest fears- Raia: his heath, Hiro: death. His eyes were pained, full of vulnerability and depression. His own fear was welling up in the back of his mind as well, something that he tried to block out as often as was possible. Memories. What most tried to hold onto, he tried so hard to forget.

"I think it's too late..." He choked out, trying hard to fight back the emotion that was building up within him. His words were the same as last time, but there was much, much more. He'd only seen Hiro like this once. "She's...she's already gone."

Balling his hands into tight fists, Eiji closed his eyes, tears forcing their way out of the corners. Though he clenched his teeth, a sob escaped from deep in his throat. It was exactly the same as when they'd lost her some seven years ago- their mother. She'd been a kind, loving, and caring woman who'd devoted her entire life to making theirs as prosperous as possible. Life had seemed as wonerful as fairytales had described it until their father came back from wherever he'd gone since their birth. That man, he was absolutely horrible, not only destroying everything they'd worked up to until then, but taking their mothers' life and leaving a mere second later as well. The three of them, Eiji, Raia, and Hiro, had to live with only each other, finally moving out of the house that was filled with nightmares, into Cross Academy where they hoped to start anew, following their mother's dream.

"Find love so that I can have some beautiful grandchildren."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 8:13 am
Kyoko was somewhere... somewhere safe. She felt comfort in the face of danger, and her body felt new. She seemed to be floating on air. Her mind was racing, though. What was she forgetting? Something really important by the way her mind kept telling her to turn around. She laughed, and said she was finally happy. Then it suddenly hit her, like a weight of bricks.
Hiro.
How could she have forgotten? Hiro was important to her, and she had just let that damn hunter Kari take her life? Another thing hit her, this on harder and quicker.
She was dead.
Gone from the surface world, she was somewhere else. Somewhere peaceful. She certainly didn't think it to be heaven. She had killed so many people, and turned many others. She lusted for blood (though that lust had dissappeared somehow) and to top it off, was a vampire. But maybe she was in limbo, not hell, not heaven. Then she realized the last thing she needed. She was still half alive. Her subconcious wanted to just hurry up and die, but her concious wanted to stay alive. If not just to live, then to at least tell Hiro what she felt for him.

"Let me out!"
No
"I deserve to be free. Let me leave this horrid place behind!
You rushed the hunter like a fool. I won't let you leave
"I have to tell Hiro that I love him!"
To bad. You screwed it up yourself
"Hiro!" she sobbed into her hand, realizing defeat, "Why? Why won't you let me go? Why?"
Because you are already free
"Huh?"
Suddenly, Kyoko shot up, and realized that she was back to where she belonged. Her side felt like it was spliting in two, and that she was about to go back under again. She clutched it, realizing that the blood had slowed. She felt incredibly weak, but she was alize. She looked up and saw Hiro. She smiled, then fainted. A smile was still on her lips, as her breathing returned to normal.

{{Wow... that was long. And fun to write! Ah, it's alright, Rannigu. A gaian friend of mine had to move last summer, and we dealt with it. I can just check back here once in a while to see if you have posted. I'll deal}}

hikari_the_ninja

Ebony Amalthea

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 3:12 pm
keiko Samurai
Nijole
keiko Samurai
Nijole

Kiko look back at here Mayu and let's go of Myrafae and mayu'' Myrafae can I talk to my sis about some thing i'll be right back ok'' Kiko pull Mayu a way from Myrafae and start to walk'' sis I need to talk to you don't. You don't really like Myrafae do you how come.

Myrafae barely had time to answer as Kiko pulled Mayu away until both girls were far from hearing. Did I do something wrong? He pushed that thought aside. No...I couldn't have done anything. I'm just exaggerating. Maybe it's just one of those girl talks. He waited until Kiko and Mayu were done talking.

Mayu felt like she got caught red-handed. "What?" she asked dumbfounded. "What gives you that idea? I think he's an okay guy!" She chuckled a bit, while rubbing the back of her head. "Don't be silly", she continued, giving her sister a playful nudge to the side. "He's alright." She chuckled again, a little bit longer than normal.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 3:19 pm
Equinelord
Nami Walked down the hall and saw two people talking(Mayu and kiko)
"um excuse me do you know were the chairmans office is? I'm a liitle lost." She asked inocently

Mayu turned as soon as she heard a voice asking her and Kiko a question. "Yes, I sure do!" she replied, cheerfully. She pointed to the direction where the office was. "It's in that direction", she stated. "On the left, I believe. You can't miss it." She smiled. "My name's Mayu, and this is my sister, Kiko. If there are any other questions. Feel free to ask."  

Ebony Amalthea

keiko Samurai

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 3:44 pm
Nijole
keiko Samurai
Nijole
keiko Samurai
Nijole

Myrafae barely had time to answer as Kiko pulled Mayu away until both girls were far from hearing. Did I do something wrong? He pushed that thought aside. No...I couldn't have done anything. I'm just exaggerating. Maybe it's just one of those girl talks. He waited until Kiko and Mayu were done talking.

Mayu felt like she got caught red-handed. "What?" she asked dumbfounded. "What gives you that idea? I think he's an okay guy!" She chuckled a bit, while rubbing the back of her head. "Don't be silly", she continued, giving her sister a playful nudge to the side. "He's alright." She chuckled again, a little bit longer than normal.

''Kiko that all i need to no because i thout you did really like him. then lets go before Myrafae think he did some thing bad'' kiko start to run as her sis is being pull a long ''Myrafae where back all we had to do is talk about some thing.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 4:00 pm

Verity's insides flipped when Kyoko sat upright. She was dead a moment ago, no, but too close to death for hope. Seeing someone die was one thing, but seeing that same someone lurch back into life is another. She must have alot of will to live, I wonder what she's thinking about... But just as soon as she was up, she fell back down, but this time she seemed a bit more content. "H-Hiro! Is she breathing normally? Will she live?" Verity asked, suddenly filled with hope. She smiled optimistically at Eiji, who seemed to be struggling just as much as his brothers. As she turned back to look at Kyoko, she still looked too pale and weak to be alive, but her breathing was just about normal. Verity sighed with relief and let herself lean against the wall again, life is a beautiful thing that everyone takes advantage of, and only when we realize how vulnerable it is can we truely appreciate it. Verity's heart had been beating fast from the excitement, and it finally began to slow. She looked around at all the chaos, all the tears and all the frowns, and for a moment she was simple grateful that they were all alive. So far.

Dinosaur Boo
Crew

[RolePlay]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas