Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
organization online rp (read first post) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you think this is a good idea
  yes
  no
  maybe
  just give me your damn gold
View Results

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 4:36 pm
Xia gasped as the vines shreiked and disappeared, the light clearly destroying them. She looked to Xirks. "Thanks.." she said, and struggled to bring out her ringblade and fight. She was weak from being possessed, but knew she needed to keep fighting. I need to, I want to see him.. she thought.  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 4:38 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
notices whats happening "oh whats the point" changes back into original form and leans against the wall "XIA GET YOUR VINES UNDER CONTROLL NOW OR YOUR DISQUALIFIED"
Rikku goes up to him"Your a really good fighter."
"thanks but dont forget the test is still going" trips her and catches her before she hit the ground  

hydra4

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 4:47 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
notices whats happening "oh whats the point" changes back into original form and leans against the wall "XIA GET YOUR VINES UNDER CONTROLL NOW OR YOUR DISQUALIFIED"
"thanks but dont forget the test is still going" trips her and catches her before she hit the ground
"then why did you catch me?"Rikku looks up at him and stand up.  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 4:49 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
"i like to fight fair so that everyone knows when to try to evade....so....you ready"  

hydra4

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 4:58 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
"i like to fight fair so that everyone knows when to try to evade....so....you ready"
"yea."Rikku smiles and attacks Ruxia.  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 5:01 pm
Rixia was given a morale boost, and she was more determined than ever. A cord of fire snaked around her arm, and disappeared in a puff of smoke. She gripped her sword once more and prepared to strike. This time, she wouldn't fail.  

Akira Shinji

hydra4

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 5:05 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
steps back to evade it "okay then lets do this thing" starts changing "i think you all could use a harder difficulty" User Image  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 5:11 pm
"Bring it on." Rixia wasn't the least worried about how hard Ruxia was talking about. She just wanted to concentrate on her task. She sent a wave of fire towards him, focusing her power as hard as she could.  

Akira Shinji

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 5:11 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
steps back to evade it "okay then lets do this thing" starts changing "i think you all could use a harder difficulty" User Image
Rikku looks at Ruxia "great." she say with not much happness in her voice.  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 5:14 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

((total opposite reactions...kinda funny in a way))  

Akira Shinji

hydra4

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 5:29 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
"are you ready" gets in a fighting stance "dont forget you can tell me to stop anytime you want"  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 5:45 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
"are you ready" gets in a fighting stance "dont forget you can tell me to stop anytime you want"
"am ready as i ever be."Rikku got in her fighting stance.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 6:00 pm
Xirks Goes Berserk, lighting coming from his eyes. his blades became gigantic and floated around him connected by electricity to Xirks. an electric shield appeared around him. Xirks charged in and the blades swung around violently at Ruxia  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 6:08 pm
"one second rikku" make 5 copies of himself "there now i can pay attention to all of you" one of him blocks xirks attacks and kicks him back "okay lets get this over with clones"  

hydra4

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 6:14 pm
hydra4
"one second rikku" make 5 copies of himself "there now i can pay attention to all of you" one of him blocks xirks attacks and kicks him back "okay lets get this over with clones"
"so do i get to fight the orignal you or a copy?"Rikku got out her staff.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games