Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The War Of Hearts (Read the First Post! Updated!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which do you choose?
  Path of Light
  Path of Darkness
  Path of Twilight
  Path to Dawn
View Results

[PC] Chaos

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:34 pm
Xack paced back and forward thinking of a way to get namine to lead him to marluxia he figured he would just let her and roxas sit her untill namine was ready to listen to him, meanwhile he opened a dark portal and retuend to his castel on a unknown wolrd.

"your back!!" said selphie

"yea" he replied smiling at her

"where did you go?" she asked "ive been bored with nothing to do"

"nowhere dont worry about it. why didnt you just explore the castle thers food in the kitchen too you know" he asked

"um the door was locked" she replied.

"o yeah i tend not to use it." he went to unlock the door but it wouldnt budge, so he broke it open. "here you go" he said as they entered the castle.

*meanwhile*

Seraph began to regain conciousness, but was still extremly weak, he couldnt even summon his shining keyblade.

he noticed countless heartless around their group,and sora had regained conciousness. he looked over and saw that riku had returned Fenrir so he picked up the car-key looking blade and did what he oculd to help out with the cyber heartless  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:48 pm
The Sphinxyness
((Coolies!! Yeah for Axel!! ^.^))

Xia blinked out of her trance as suddenly she felt the prescence of someone else in the area. "Who's there?" she called out, her eyes darting this way and that through the dark city.

Axel walked out of the ally to see the grewsome sight of broken feeding on nobodies and heartless. He gagged a bit, then said, "Oh yeah, I really needed to see this."

Then out of the chew sounds and jumping romers, he heard a voice

"Is anybody there!?"

A girl's voice! A vagely familiar girl's voice.

'Well this is odd' he thought to himself, and went to seek it out.

He kept to the shadows, doing what he did best, which was sneaking. That, and decapitating heads. But at the moment, sneeking was best.

He almost got jumped by a couple broken but managed to slunk away from them before they could catch him, this happened mainly because he ran threw a group of dusks that had been passing by.

Axel rushed into an ally while the beasts began to consume the nobodies. Axel poked half his head out to make sure nothing had followed him and cought a good glimps of the feeding frendzy. He cringed at the site "Sorry guys," he murmured. Then turned to continue his search, which ended quickly because the person he had been looking for was standing right behind him.

He haulted immediatly, startled, "Gah!"  

Crazy_Indeed

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:51 pm
Xia screamed a bit as she was startled by Axel and a bunch of freaky creatures eating up the nobodies. Her vines appeared by her side as to protect her against all the strange creatures as she sighed in relief to Axel.

"It's just you. What are those things?" she asked, shaking a bit as she pointed to the broken.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:01 pm
The Sphinxyness
Xia screamed a bit as she was startled by Axel and a bunch of freaky creatures eating up the nobodies. Her vines appeared by her side as to protect her against all the strange creatures as she sighed in relief to Axel.

"It's just you. What are those things?" she asked, shaking a bit as she pointed to the broken.

Axel glanced over to where she was pointing, and replies, "Um.... I'm assuming from what a furry little mouse told me, that THAT is a broken!" then Axel began to walk past Xia to make sure there was no other broken coming from the other side of the ally.

"And," said Axel, "I don't think its a good idea to stay in one place to long. Appearently, broken like fresh meat!!" He laughed sarcasticly.

"So, how's it going Xia? You haven't seen Xemnas around have you?" he said, walking around the area, eyeing everything curiously.  

Crazy_Indeed

bluepandada

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 10:01 pm
Hael got tired of floating through the darkness and decided to make his way out.
He drifted through a disk of light, and gracefully stepped out into a wobbly, dark street. His eyes had become completely black from the time he had spent in darkness, matching the dark town he had just entered.
He walked past strange looking people and monsters, none of them looking at him.

The road led him toward an oddly-shaped tower, where he walked right through the door without knocking and headed up the stairs.
"Hael, my goodness its been a while.."
Hael laughed and rubbed his eyes, washing away the screen of darkness.
"Doctor, how is it that you can tell it's me, and everyone else out there can't even see where I am?"
"You might think your hidden, but even someone without the proper skills could smell your darkness from a mile away. It's desperate to get into your heart, you know."
Hael reached into his pocket and pulled out a Dusk, slapping it's limp, leathery body onto a steel operating table. "I got you this. I was also able to craft a heart, and use it to control the darkness."
"Brilliant. The study of a nobody will help greatly. Tell me, how did you create the heart?"
"I manipulated the darkness, then created an artificial light from it. Then I worked them together and it became a heart. I was actually a little surprised."

Dr. Finklestien moved his chair toward a complex, stainless steel machine. "I've been working on this since you left. I studied the heart for days, and finally came up with this," He guestured to a shelf inside the machine, protected behind a thick sheet of glass. "Romance, curiosity, the desire for self improvement. All these, and more things are what make a heart. But there is one thing left that I need. Darkness, Hael. Despair, confusion. Each heart has the chance to be lost to itself, and to the world joined to it by the same thing. Light, and darkness. You can give me these things, and we can create a true, living heart!"

Hael walked towards the machine and put a hand on the doctor's shoulder. "You've done so well. A brilliant scientist."
The doctor smiled proudly, seemingly unaware of the portal that had opened behind him. "I'm afraid I cannot allow you to continue your work. Nobody should get this far." He shoved Dr. Finklestien into the portal, and closed it off. "Nobody...like me."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 11:05 pm
Searph, riku, and the rest were somehow able to fend off the heartless, even in their weakend state as they made there way to cids place.

it seemed like they would be soon traveling to space parinoids to see what is going on in trons world.

"Cid, I presume." Seraph said to the older man

"Yeah thats my name, dont wear it out." the older man replied

"So you want to tell us whats going on, old man?" Riku said

"Don't call me old!" he snapped back  

[PC] Chaos

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:48 am
"Well, you seem pretty old to me," riku laughed.

Sora wacked him over the head playfully, saying, "Knock it off bone head."

"Oh wait a minute, I just noticed, where is Namine and Roxas." Sora looked around, "They didn't follow us, Seraph, didn't you get them out of twilight town, too." Sora looked sad and worried about his missing friend and other self.

"Sora," said Kairi softly, trying to explain to him that Namine and Roxas were gone, "While you were out of it, Xack got namine,"

Sora looked petrofied, then Kairi continued solumnly, "And we don't know what happen to Roxas, he just disappeared."

this struck Sora heavily. "Well," he paniced, "We have to go out and look for them, we got to go back to twilight town!! We can't just abandon them, what if Roxas was still in the town and what if Xack left a trail to find Namine by accident, We need to..." Sora was becoming frantic and was just about to rush out the door to a gummi ship when Riku grabbed him by the shoulder, "Listen, Sora, were ever they are right now we can't help them that way, we need to take care of things here. We need to learn more about what we're up against, otherwise we'll never find our friends again."

"Riku's right,Sora, "said Mickey, (sorry being Mickey for ones) "This battle is a lot more complicated then any other battle we've fought before. And to win it, your going to have to learn what your're up against."

Sora looked back and forth to Riku and Mickey, his expression was a mix of sadness, fear and confusion.

"Don't worry Sora," said donald, "we'll find them again."

Goofy backed up his little duck friend, "Yeah, o'course we will, And I'm sure Namine and Roxas know we're all try'in to find 'um."

Sora slumpped his shoulders and turned back into the room, even though he wanted to race out and try and save his lost friends, he saw the obvious logic Riku, King Mickey, Donald and Goofy were trying to tell him.

"So," said Mickey as he turned to Seraph, "Maybe you can shed a little more light on what this Xack character is all about. I understand that he's trying to become more powerful by sucking up the hearts of worlds and adding their energy to his, but does he have any weaknesses?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:03 am
Richy nodded, "Yeah, Xack seems to be slightly psychotic..................................." he laughed, "Sora, great, you're awake!"  

XGamerRichy

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:22 am
Fear Richy if u dare
Richy nodded, "Yeah, Xack seems to be slightly psychotic..................................." he laughed, "Sora, great, you're awake!"
"arent you enthusiastic." she said watching all of them.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:53 pm
Richy giggled, "Sure am, I mean, even though I'm a pessimist, it seems that things have hit rock bottom and now we're going to build things from the ground up."  

XGamerRichy

Countess Valentine

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 3:46 pm
Naminé was stunned. Lean Xack to Xemnas and Marluxia? She didn't want to. But, as it stood, she didn't really have a choice. If she didn't do it, who was to say that Xack wouldn't hurt Kairi, or Sora and Riku? She shuddered and looked over at Roxas. Xack could hurt him, too. She shuddered once more. Even if she did lead Xack to them, they'd hurt her, too. She was sure that they hadn't forgotten that she had released Kairi and helped the Keyblade Master destroy the Organization, save for a few, like Axel. Naminé was startled by a girls voice. However, that little jump made her feel weaker; the dark realm was putting more pressure on her the more she tried to resist. She couldn't see the girl. At the same time, though, the darkness had put a spell on her mind. Naminé's eyes changed from blue to green. Her dress became black. She stood up, her mind not her own. She walked away from Roxas and the girl's voice. Now, the White Sorceress had been dominated. The Witch of Darkness was now in control, and ready to do whatever Xack asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:51 pm
Xia laughed softly at how calm Axel seemed to be about the whole situation. He was always the suave one, much like her at times. "I'm doing fine, just this building seems to not like me." she said, remembering how just looking at Memory's skyscraper how weird she felt, "As for Xemnas, I'm looking for him too. Not sure where he could be, but I figured I'd look here."  

The Sphinxyness

Countess Valentine

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:00 pm
Naminé struggled inside her head. Darkness had taken over, but she was now locked in her own mind: conscious of what was going on but helpless to stop her own darkness. The Witch of Darkness had taken over all of her bodily functions, and so the White Sorceress was chained to her own mind; helpless.
The Witch of Darkness generated a portal to the castle where Xack was. She was aware of Selphie's presence, but didn't take notice. "Xack," she said. Her voice was cold and hard. Naminé knew what was coming. That Witch would lead Xack straight to them, taking Naminé's memories as guides. She flinched, the truth sinking in.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:09 pm
Fear Richy if u dare
Richy giggled, "Sure am, I mean, even though I'm a pessimist, it seems that things have hit rock bottom and now we're going to build things from the ground up."
"right..."  

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

Alchemy Puppet

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:49 pm
"namine, follow me." the voice from before called in her mind. "Your not fit for the darkness....you belong in the light the others are..."The soft voice stated as namine's hand felt as if a smaller palm took it gently and led her to a portal which within a blink of an eye, she came to veiw Transverse Town and witihn her sights Roxas was placed against a crate still unconsious safely and unharmed. The portal closed behin Namine leaviung her with Roxas in the middle of transverse town.

Above sora and the group and card fluttered above them and down top of them landing in Sora's brown spikes.

"nwot esrevsnart ni eniman dna saxor."

the note showed between sora's spikes.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games