Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
do you really want the whole million? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

torileo

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:53 am
i'd like the lot i dont care much but io rather have the lot than a bit rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:03 pm
Of course I want to win 1kk  

himura^-^x

5,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100

Sw33tie916

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:33 pm
Yes, I'd really love to win that much gold. Considering I don't have much at the moment.. stare  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:03 am
im loven this game as it is
money would only make it better
i started 2 days ago and iv alredy made some freinds and
even met a gurl im starten to like
if i won the whole mil id probably give a fair chunk of it back to the guild i wouldnt think id really need a whole 1 mil maybe at the most 200-400k
i mean i have 276 gold atm so any amount is great
but yeh beggers cant be choosers <3 nemo<3  

xnemo-ninjax

J h a y b z_0 2

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 3:40 am
ninja save your goodbyes...

ninja

kinda...but i really like the forums of this guild...there are lots of nice people here...

its not the end of the world... ninja

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 10:35 am
would help me as long as its like idk 500k or more  

xbomb

FlamingBurito

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 2:12 pm
if i won 1 mil in this guild i would first get my dream avi then i would see if anything would make me look more awesome and then i would donate to friends and whatnot biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 3:38 pm
i would actually need it all i wuold only need bout 500k or what not because im trying to make the org13 roxas avi  

Yukai Ame

Yukai Ame

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 3:41 pm
also if i won the 1mil i would give all taht i dont need for avi back to the guild, do u just pick out of random freom the whole 1k+ members in this guild??  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 3:46 pm
ya id probaly get the few items i wand and donate the rest or somtin  

--Sasarti--

Swing it

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 5:50 pm
i need alot especially fer an ancient katana and other things. there were things i needed to buy so i need the whole million and my sis also needs a ninja headband so ill get that fer her. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 5:52 pm
no not really i just want 200k and ill be happy  

Jeff 287

SarahT3hPixie

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 7:24 pm
Yes, I would like to win a million gold. I have a friend who wants to get a certain item and I've made it my duty to help her. Of course I will save some and put some towards my dream avvie. ^__^  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 7:35 pm
him yes because.. i would only use about 200k and thats about it give some to my girlfriends and friends that helped me with everything anything left over i would find new people too and give them 1k each because thats good money to start out with ^^ and then what ever is left over hmmm get something nice for the person that gave me the million ^^  

Eve-online

XingFaiths

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 9:20 pm
I would buy myself a ninja band and a few furtile things. Then donate the rest. Seriously, how would you feel if someone you dont even know donated 200,000 gold to you? I wanna be that phsyco path that donates the gold.
:]

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces