Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Main Gate ~The RP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FallenWithGrace

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:57 pm
James came out of her again. "She's just tired. When she sleeps I get kicked out of her body to protect her. It'll probably take a day for her to recover." He ran his fingers through her hair. "She sleeps so soundly....."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:04 pm
"Aside from the burden that seems to come from you, I think she is lucky to have someone that cares for her so."
He said, not looking up at the sadow as he checked his bag for something. Pulling out a book he set the bag aside and opened it up to a page, reading from it for a moment before glancing up at James.

"Why her?"
Was all he asked of the shadow.  

Crytuf

Loyal Lionheart

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:05 pm
The tiger stoppedin front of Tobias and pressed against him. It disappeared and Tobias woke up, he stretched out and yawned. "Man, now I really feel like a jerk; I don't really see why, those guys are knd of strange. Hey kitten; where is Haru Glory?"

"He is that way; toward the part of the horizon that looks like a graveyard. Oh and call me kiten again I'm not giving this body back to you until you turn forty."

"geez, why the hell is everyone so touchy?" Tobias asked with huff. He dismissed the answer and started to walk toward the ghost town.

((Exit))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:06 pm
"What do you mean why?"
He sat next to her on the ground.  

FallenWithGrace

FallenWithGrace

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:07 pm
Kupo ninja
The tiger stoppedin front of Tobias and pressed against him. It disappeared and Tobias woke up, he stretched out and yawned. "Man, now I really feel like a jerk; I don't really see why, those guys are knd of strange. Hey kitten; where is Haru Glory?"

"He is that way; toward the part of the horizon that looks like a graveyard. Oh and call me kiten again I'm not giving this body back to you until you turn forty."

"geez, why the hell is everyone so touchy?" Tobias asked with huff. He dismissed the answer and started to walk toward the ghost town.

((Exit))
(OMG! Rave Master fan!)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:17 pm
"Well, why do you inhabit her body?"
He asked again, thinking that the question was an easy one to answer, but, that was just him. Clapping the book shut he tucked it away and looked back up to the shadow known as James.  

Crytuf

Loyal Lionheart

FallenWithGrace

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:22 pm
"Well, I never told her, and don't plan on it, but her father bound us together. He knew he was to die soon and wanted her to be protected." She started moaning and tossing and turning. James held her hand and started to sing.
"The king and his men,
Stole the queen from her bed,
And bound her in her bones,
The seas beggared,
And bide their powers,
Were we will we'll rome,

Yo ho,
All hands,
Hoist the colours high,
Heave ho,
Thieves and beggars,
Never shall we die,

Yo ho,
All together,
Hoist the colours high,
Heave ho,
Thieves and beggars,
Never shall we die."

She slowly calmed.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:33 pm
Izil nodded, understanding the love of a father towards his children was something that drove parents to do strange things. He listened to the song and seemed to get lost in his own thoughts, perhaps thinking of Atalan while the shadow sung.
"That song there. What is is?"
He asked as the song drew to a close. He was very inquizitive for a preist, but it was his beliefe that one never stopped learning, so why stop asking questions?  

Crytuf

Loyal Lionheart

FallenWithGrace

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:37 pm
"It's a song she likes to sing, about pirates. I sing it to her while she sleeps. She gets nightmares, horrible ones at that. I've watched one once, and I never want her to have another one." He stared at her, her hand still in his.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:38 pm
Lured by the song and the voices E.B.O. walked over to the gate.
Leaning to the wall as he listened and looked at them.
His normal clothes and appereance thou now he had white hair down to his knees.  

FreakForce

Crytuf

Loyal Lionheart

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:40 pm
He smiled at his answer. For a king of shadows, he cared a lot for this girl.
"Tell me, what are they about?"
He asked James, setting the staff across his lap and leaning forward in an attentive manner. Dreams always fasinated the priest, and nightmares even more so.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:43 pm
Mitoko was drawn to the sound of the song as it was sung for another time. He looked to his left and saw a man with white hair and nodded at him. He stood and leaned against a pillar not far from him and listened to the song. The song calmed him and he began singing the words as if they where ingrained in his memory.
"Yo ho,
All together,
Hoist the colours high,
Heave ho,
Thieves and beggars,
Never shall we die."

He watched the group intently trying to race his mind to figure out why he knew such a song.  

Mitoko Sensei

2,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100

FallenWithGrace

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:45 pm
"She watches me kill everyone, destroying everthing precious to her. Sometimes she dreams that I kill her. Sometimes I wonder if she's scared of me.............." He stared at her, and smiled. "It wouldn't suprise me if she did......."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:46 pm
Seeing another persone drawn by the now long gone song he gave a faint smile.
When he recived a nodd he looked bewildered at first, not expecting it to be for him, but then returning it.
Nothing threatening about the people here, or the situation at all, thou he had been wrong about it before...  

FreakForce

Crytuf

Loyal Lionheart

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:48 pm
Nodding at the Shadow Kings explination, he grabbed his scythe and stood up, tapping the staff on the ground once as she stood.
"Thats hard to read. But maybe its a mixed feeling."
He explained, looking at the sleeping woman before looking away down the road. They had company, he had heard teh singing come from another person.

"Come on out. No point in hiding really."
He called out to whomever might be around.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games