Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Mittalmar - Original Archives
Guild Photo Album (post your pics!) Alphabetical Order! ^^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slacktopian

Girl-Crazy Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 9:58 pm
*has to bite down on her hand to keep from waking up her parents with her laughter*

xd That really needs to go in your sig, Falathrim! xd  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 7:41 am
I have to remove the irish flag from my room! xp

and find my camera.  

Thaxul

Elainya

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 6:29 pm
thaxul

and find my camera.

Why remove the Irish flag? Lots of people have flags in their rooms.

#edit# Ahem...I only have one room picture aside from my own and Zach's right now. It'll hardly be a challenge with just the three of us.

Ohh, and Thaxul, on second thought, scratch the flag...you've mentioned it, and therefore, everyone will be looking for it >,<  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 10:43 am
Elainya
thaxul

and find my camera.

Why remove the Irish flag? Lots of people have flags in their rooms.

#edit# Ahem...I only have one room picture aside from my own and Zach's right now. It'll hardly be a challenge with just the three of us.

Ohh, and Thaxul, on second thought, scratch the flag...you've mentioned it, and therefore, everyone will be looking for it >,<

and I am the only irish person in the guild...so it would be a giveaway.  

Thaxul

Slacktopian

Girl-Crazy Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 12:31 pm
My room is going to be really easy to guess... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 6:50 am
I'll participate xd I think I have pictures of my room uploaded on here somewhere...if not, then I'm not participating. Unless you want me to take a picture of my room in the condo here, but it's not really personalized to resemble my personality.  

Zurgi

Elainya

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 11:39 am
Yay! Two more pics came in today. Or yesterday. Sorry, I was gone yesterday. But please, people ^,^ If you say you're going to participate, get those pics over to me. I can't post 'em if I don't have 'em. Also, if they're too big, I'll resize them, and if you send me more than one, I'll put them all together for you. So...I can wait a few more days if some of you can't get pics done right away, but could you post it or PM me so that I know?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 4:51 pm
Okay! So, I have 7 participants as of now. I think that's all I'm going to get, so I'm going to post now.

First, I'll post the names of the participants, in random order, and then I'll post the pictures. Match the letter of the person to the number of their room. I think that anyone can participate...oy! I just thought of a major slip up >,< When you say what your room is, you automatically tell others what it is. Son of a--okay. Um, So I'll still post everything, but what do you propose we do?

A) Nienna of the Valar

B) Elainya

C) Zach McClure

D) Nimbrethil

E) Zurgiea

F) Curumo

G) thaxul

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1) User Image
~~~
2) User Image
~~~
3) User Image
~~~
4) User Image
~~~
5) User Image
~~~
6) User Image
~~~
7) User Image~~~

Elainya

Khorkalba

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 5:07 pm
You know, that's surprisingly easy. The only one that's confused me a bit is room #4, due to the Welsh flag. sweatdrop

As for the suggestion, what if people PM'ed their answers to you?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 5:13 pm
Longbow UK
You know, that's surprisingly easy. The only one that's confused me a bit is room #4, due to the Welsh flag. sweatdrop

As for the suggestion, what if people PM'ed their answers to you?

yeah that's a good idea! Then I'll keep the answers to myself until everyone that's wanted to guess has done so, and I'll post who got everything right, and so on, as soon as everyone agrees it's time to reveal the answers. Thanks, Longbow! Go ahead and PM me then.  

Elainya

Menegil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 5:39 pm
Heck, I wanna post mine! crying

I absolutely love room 3. And I just want that giant ME map. heart sweatdrop ...but cool as hell.

nÂș 1 has a LOTR Shrine!! heart ...is it...? xd  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 6:01 pm
Aww, Menegil, I'm sorry. I did mention that I was going to post them up on the 20th though >,< If you want to post it but not have it a part of the contest...*Feels a bit embarassed* sorry.  

Elainya

Menegil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 6:49 pm
Elainya
Aww, Menegil, I'm sorry. I did mention that I was going to post them up on the 20th though >,< If you want to post it but not have it a part of the contest...*Feels a bit embarassed* sorry.
No! Don't get me wrong! I want to participate, but I have no picture of my room, nor a digital camera. And my webcam won't do, since my PC is two floors from my room. Hooray for study/entertainment rooms! stare  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 6:56 pm
lol I get'cha Menegil. Well, pm me your guesses. So far, we've had one 100%, so it's not impossible.  

Elainya

Imyavie

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 7:22 pm
eek ... *Wants the Sesshomaru wall scroll in room 4*  
Mittalmar - Original Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games