Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
I can't let people love me - a quest of Miharu's past Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 11:32 am
Gohma got up and glared at the maid. He slowly began walking away from the group without looking at Miharu. He didn't need this right now.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 11:38 am
Tokuno sat on a log inside the forest overlooking the city. He had decided that he may as well wait for Gohma. It had been two days though and he was getting alittle worried.  

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 11:46 am
Miharu glanced at Gohma "Follow him and protect him no matter what!!" she ordered the maid without looking at her

Noa waved her hadn as a goodbye and followed Gohma on top of trees  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 11:49 am
Gohma hurried along not looking where he was going. He didn't care as long as he got away from it all.  

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 11:54 am
Noa stopped to change her clothes! She kept her uniform on her backpack and continued following him

Miharu went back to the castle with Shu who was looking at her in a suspicious way "I don't like him!!" she yelled  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 11:54 am
Tokuno decided he wouldn't wait anymore. He ran quickly down through the city and came to the palace gates. He passed through them and came to the stone stage where it all started. He saw workers carting the broken stone away. All of the dead shinobi were already gone. He jumped up onto the stage and hurried into the hall where he fought the dark wind Miharu. He looked slowly around for her.  

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 11:59 am
The stone from the hallway was already gone. The workers were now fast repairing the walll where he had first begun. It was being stacked and mortared fairly easily. He saw the broken tile from the floor was also gone and replaced with new.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:01 pm
Miharu touched Tokuno's back when she arrived "Are you looking for me?"

Noa's belly was growling and she took out a bread but she fell of the tree and landed on Gohma! She expected him to not remember her without her uniform  

Rikku Mage

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:03 pm
Tokuno swung around. "Where is he?" He asked suspicion crawling into his voice.

Gohma landed sprawled onto the ground. Looking up he saw the splash of white hair and knew it was the maid again. He groaned softly and rolled over.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:07 pm
"I don't know he just left but I didn't let him go alone! I have a favour to ask you!" she said getting her mouth closer to his ear "Kidnap me!" she whispered

"Who are you perfect strange that I never saw in my life? hahahaah teeheehee!" she asked sweating  

Rikku Mage

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:09 pm
Tokuno gaped. His mouth open increduously. "Kidnap... You?" He repeated slowly.

Gohma groaned again. Why... Why is she doing this to me...? He slowly thinks to himself.

((Be back in a few minutes.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:14 pm
Miharu grabbed his arm and brought him violently "CAN YOU PLEASE BE QUIET!!!" she grabbed his hands and lowed he head while looking to the side "I miss everybody so much I can't stay here...!"

Noa put her hand on his face and passed it along his scar "Where did you get that?"  

Rikku Mage

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:22 pm
Tokuno closed his mouth and said nothing. He looked around slowly and pulled her into a bedroom. "I have an idea." He whispered softly. "But you have to tell me what happened with Gohma and why."

Gohma shivered slowly at the touch. He slowly recounted his past with his father and how when the cloud shinobi knocked him out they must have done that. He didn't have it the day before but he did when he woke up in the hospital. "Why are you doing this..." He whispered gently when he finished.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:30 pm
Miharu agreed and began telling al the story (it's too big so I resumed saying something like this). "Now what's your idea?"

Noa smilled and said "Just because!"  

Rikku Mage

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:33 pm
Tokuno shook his head, anger flashing quickly through his eyes. "How could you..." He whispered roughly before continuing. "I know a jutsu to change a persons looks. It is complicated and takes time. Alot of time. If we start now we can be out by nightfall."

"Thats not an answer. Why is Miharu sending you after me like this. Why is she doing it." He said harshly. He slowly flipped her off of his chest and stood up.  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games