Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Questions for the opposite sex! [= Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

slicer3889

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 10:52 pm
calcifer9
DumberDan
Is it stoopid in here...

Is abs and muscles all woman care about in a guy? Can't a guy be short, modestly musculer, and have a good personallity? Tell me. No...I want the truth, no freakin cop out sayin "Of course not, I care bout personallity too!" Chy'a right
>_>

...or is it just me?

well, girls date football players so...

not at my school the blacks dates the black the asian dates the asian it goes like that every where i go  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 12:53 pm
Mystic Shadow on Pink
r u b y b l u e 12
chihuahualuver99
Lord Buckethead
MatCauthom
Ladies. Why do you not date friends? Especially when it is obvious that if you dated them then they just might be the one for you?
I second this question

Thats simple because if it doesn't work out it will become awkward.

what do you mean ackward...my ex's are all friends of mine. nothing really happened to our friendship
It depends...if it got really intimate and stuff, the girl might not want to stay friends after breaking up. It happens a lot.

Yes but if they never take the chance it is simply a lose situation.  

MatCauthom

Newbie Hunter

Pimp Chickan G

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 3:54 pm
MatCauthom
Mystic Shadow on Pink
r u b y b l u e 12
chihuahualuver99
Lord Buckethead
MatCauthom
Ladies. Why do you not date friends? Especially when it is obvious that if you dated them then they just might be the one for you?
I second this question

what do you mean ackward...my ex's are all friends of mine. nothing really happened to our friendship
It depends...if it got really intimate and stuff, the girl might not want to stay friends after breaking up. It happens a lot.

RandyMan92
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Well, I'm no girl, and I'm not gonna say my opinion is right. But from what I can see, the ladies care more for their friends than "winning" or "losing" anything. If they have to risk losing something to keep a friend, they will, I guess.
RandyMan92

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:07 pm
RandyMan92
MatCauthom
Mystic Shadow on Pink
r u b y b l u e 12
chihuahualuver99

RandyMan92

Well, I'm no girl, and I'm not gonna say my opinion is right. But from what I can see, the ladies care more for their friends than "winning" or "losing" anything. If they have to risk losing something to keep a friend, they will, I guess.
RandyMan92

While this is true what if they were to stay a friend after? That it was obvious they would still be their friend no matter what?  

MatCauthom

Newbie Hunter

T i f a

Omnipresent Entrepreneur

10,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:10 pm
MatCauthom
RandyMan92
MatCauthom
Mystic Shadow on Pink
r u b y b l u e 12
chihuahualuver99

RandyMan92

RandyMan92

While this is true what if they were to stay a friend after? That it was obvious they would still be their friend no matter what?

I went out with a guy friend and the friendship was still strong after breaking up. Then again, the breakup wasn't ugly at all.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 7:21 pm
slicer3889
How come girls can do anything they want as long as they are wearing a mini skirt?
Is it stoopid in here...

Who really cares bro! Just learn to enjoy the view! Kidding. Shouldn't do that. That's how you don't get a girlfriend. 'Cept maybe they like the bad boy...

...or is it just me?

DumberDan

Amaris Moegi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:01 am
Whispend
I've always wondered, why do girls say "their fine" or "nothing is up" but expect guys to do something?
I think thats because in a way we're lying you know we say we're fine as not to worry anyone and I don't know for some odd reason we expect guys to pick that up never really thought about it before...but I guess it's true  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:04 am
T i f a
MatCauthom
RandyMan92
MatCauthom
Mystic Shadow on Pink

RandyMan92

RandyMan92

I went out with a guy friend and the friendship was still strong after breaking up. Then again, the breakup wasn't ugly at all.
I went out with my guy friend...after that it was really awkard since we are just friends and sometimes i feel like he's pressuring me to become the kind of girl he wants me to be...not gonna happen  

Amaris Moegi

LvPrttyBoy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 1:37 pm
what more do you have to do, besides hang out? i mean wouldnt it kind of be wrong to just go on and have sex wiht them, just to get there mind off of the other person ?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 1:50 pm
not like that say for example a girl is feeling sad and she tells the guy she's fine and ok or whatever and the guy takes it that your ok but some girls expect the guy to do something like hug them and be like it's ok or whatever kind of like that. Meaning that the girl expects the guy to do something or to see thats theres something wrong and what not.  

Amaris Moegi

TwistedDemon01

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 8:11 am
i know that a guy is suposed to ask out a girl and all but how come girls never get the courage to ask out a guy

all girls do is stand back in a small group and whisper about something about a guy they all like  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 8:30 am
naruto rocks 412
i know that a guy is suposed to ask out a girl and all but how come girls never get the courage to ask out a guy

all girls do is stand back in a small group and whisper about something about a guy they all like

User Image

So give me something to
believe...
&&&&

A lot of girls at my school ask guys out. o.o

But there are girls (like me) who are more traditional, and want the guy to ask them out...xD;

&&&&
Cause I am living just to
breathe...

[Minako]

Splenda the Queen

Witty Ladykiller

8,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:33 am
Why are guys so egotistical?

Why is it that all that guys want is sex, blow-jobs, sex, and well...more sex? I mean, can't you have a relationship without having the girl on her knees? I don't understand why if you love a girl's personality and all, you just won't date her because she won't 'give you any'.

How come guys don't like the 'tomboy girls.' They always go for the beautiful preps that care about their make-up, their clothes, and once more, will blow you. Not the cooler, watch sports, play video games, hang out kind of girl. Makes no sense...

Why are guys so damn dense?

Why do they brag about their d**k size? Does anyone really care? I mean, not at this age.

What's up with the overly obsessive NEED to constantly grab us and touch us and etc.? I mean dude....Hands off.

Why don't guys understand the concept of chicks over dicks? A.K.A. friends before you ******** do you guys do stupid s**t to 'impress' a girl, when in the end, she'll just end up thinking you're some stupid ******** who got his butt beat by some other stupid ********? If you want to impress her, say something smart for a change...Take her walking in the sunset....I mean, honestly. >>

I think that's everything. Not really.... But we'll pretend it is.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:48 am
BulletsFlames
Why are guys so egotistical?

Why is it that all that guys want is sex, blow-jobs, sex, and well...more sex? I mean, can't you have a relationship without having the girl on her knees? I don't understand why if you love a girl's personality and all, you just won't date her because she won't 'give you any'.

Not all guys are like this. Quit hanging around the perverted ppl.

How come girls complain about everything?  

chingate

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces