Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 328 329 330 331 332 333 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Muppins

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 10:00 am
{{Ahhhhh!!!! I gotta go now. I'll be back!!!! So sorry for bailing on you now of all times.}}

------"Uhh... Sure," she said a little hesitantly. How did one teach genjutsu? It was more than just performing hand signs. It required a versatile and manipulative mind that was strong enough to overcome their opponent's. "But it's not exactly something you can copy hand signs for, Sarium. You have to feel it, experience it, and figure out how to relay it on an opponent." As she thought about which genjutsu to teach him, Ame suddenly had a revelation. "Do you know any genjutsu already?"

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 10:07 am
Sarium smiled at her "You don't have to I'm sure no onewill know genjutsu in the exams, but no the only thing I have really ever know is puppetry and that works okay, I'll just learn them with my sharingan while in the heat of battle" he said, she may take it as a joke but he was dead serious from now on if he saw a good jutsu while in a fight he was going to copy it.

((Its okay Muppins, well have a good day, by the way I'll be on real late again, last night I was on till two thirty am but you are three hours behind me in time))

irishshamrock12

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 11:05 am
Sarium suddenly realived something, "Ame I'm sorry but I have to go my match is now, I'll find you after the match" he said and smiled at her as he turned and ran towards his match site.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:44 pm
Kazuo appears in the training grounds with small green sparkling crystal peices falling towards the earth around him. "I need to train more and learn more jutsu, but before I learn more jutsu I need to train my speed to the max so no one can catch me." Kazuo pulls out two 100 pound weights from a box and straps them onto his legs. "I must wear these at all times to build up my leg strength so I will be able to be much faster." Kazuo then pulls out a earth scroll and slides it open.  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:54 pm
*kitty flew over the training grounds when she suddenly noticed kazuo* *she then landed on a tree watching kazuo, wings close to each other so he wont notice her*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:57 pm
Kazuo reads through the basic level jutsu and finds one that would be helpful in the future. "Earth Release: Rock Throw technique. Alright I am going to learn this one." Kazuo reads the description on how to do it. "Pretty easy." Kazuo lifts his hand up and points it forward.
(Post 1/2)

Kazuo then uses his chakra to lift a rock from the earth the size of a fist. The rock floats there for a moment then Kazuo makes his chakra throw the rock sending it far away. "Awsome that was pretty easy."
(Post 2/2. Earth Release: Rock Throw Technique learned!)

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:04 pm
Kazuo reads through the earth scroll again hoping to find another basic jutsu to learn that would be helpful. "Ah here is a good one. 'Trapping skill." Kazuo reads the description. "This one is really easy." Kazuo prepares to attempt it.
(Post 1/2)

Kazuo's body flickers a bit which was him creating the hole at quick speeds. The hole was invisible. Kazuo takes a rock then throws it on the thin layer of earth and it falls into the hole making the thin layer of earth go with it.
(Post 2/2. Trapping Skill learned!)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:07 pm
*kitty is still watching, thinking it is cool to have earth element jutsus...but anyway, she is still in the tree spying kazuo*  

_Neko-KittyXoX_

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:16 pm
Kazuo puts away his earth scroll and pulls out a lightning scroll. Kazuo reads through the basic jutsu and finds a nice one. "This one is good." Kazuo focuses his lightning chkra to create strings on his fingers.
(Post 1/2)

Kazuo then runs around the area placing strings everywhere so that he can detect anyone moving in the area also not noticing he placed many around Kitty so it would be hard for her to move and him not detect her. Kazuo finally reaches his original position. "That was easy, now I can tell if anyone comes here."
(Post 2/2. Static Strings Technique Learned!)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:17 pm
*kitty giggles thinks: tell when anyone comes...well i hope so*  

_Neko-KittyXoX_

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:19 pm
Kazuo's fingers tingle as Kittys sound vibrations hit the strings. Kazuo looks around pulling out a kunai. "Who's there!? Show your self!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:23 pm
*handseals* whispers: Chou tokkoutai (butterfly kamikaze unit) *a paper butterfly comes out the tree flying towards kazuo*  

_Neko-KittyXoX_

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:28 pm
Kazuo looks at the butterfly. "What the?!" Kazuo thinks it is a real butterfly and watches it. "Oh it's just a harmless butterfly." Kazuo smiles at it it's beauty.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:30 pm
*the butterfly flies around kazuo's head for a few times to gain his attention and then flies up in the sky...suddenly....BOOOM!, the butterfly explodes*
*kitty giggles*

_Neko-KittyXoX_

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:34 pm
Kazuo looks at the butterfly in horror as it explodes. "WHAT THE ****?!?!" Kazuo shouts still staring at the smoke after the explosion.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 328 329 330 331 332 333 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games