Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 328 329 330 331 332 333 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 6:15 pm
Im going fishing! anyone wanna come??  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 6:20 pm
I would..but i um....you see *looks down at the floor* i really don't know how to fish, its tooo complicated and yeah.....

V_V  

Ai`
Crew

xX-Fujikata-Toshizo-Xx

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 6:23 pm
Hey guys * walks in waving *  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 6:25 pm
How i got into Gaia and whats happend so far

Before I was a Gaia addict I was a VampireFreaks addict, and before that a Newgrounds addict. One of my friends was like, "Check out this web site, you'll hate it!" In truth I did hate it, but only pastel (can't spell it) colors. The avitar thing sparked some intrest, and when I learned a section they had all for roleplaying, I did role playing once or twice on Newgrounds, witch was not that comon there. It did not take me long to become literate, although I'm lazy so I usaly make short post untill...I'll just call them 'moments'...and I quickly became addicted to romance RPs, to the point now were the only type of RPs I do that don't have romance is slave (I am very cruel in those kinds of RPs, like burning off pubic hair and stuff) But people get romace RPs confused with real emotions, the line to them becomes blured, and I got 2 noobish, annoying stalkers. They keep making new accounts and I I got sick of blocking them all the time, so I made a new acount (the one I'm using now) I usaly have times were I'll be in love with one type of RP, and right now thats school. (last time it was .Hack// and before that vampire) So I wanted to find a guild dedicated to school Roleplay, and now I'm here, I did not join that other more poupluar one because the title some how turned me off (all my friends were shocked because I'm a big pervert) And so...I'm waiting for more intresting things to put, I just waist my time away on a stuiped blue/white web site.  

The Evening Star

Easy Isac

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 6:31 pm
Wow, as sad and.. strange.. as it may sound, I actually did waste precious minutes of my life reading that.. like.. I actually read the whole thing.. instead of just reading the first line, then saying "******** it, it's too long" O.o  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 6:32 pm
I read the whole thing lol and now it makes me want to write a story but im too tired and lazy  

xX-Fujikata-Toshizo-Xx

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 6:33 pm
Gah! I hated those romance RP!!! I was like "Bah! Romance smomance!" I really liked those RP threads that were based off of the .Hack//SIGN series.

Thats why on Ria, i have fun instead of whatever lover's do. For example *points at Celeste*

Victim number one, named Celeste. A girl who is addicted to romance.

Victim number two, Susie, a girl all the boys crave for

For the people who don't look for Romance:

Non-victim number one, Sakura Ai, a girl who is too simple minded for that stuff

Non-victim number two, Nohea, a girl who is to kawaii for love (plus i claimed her cuteness)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 6:36 pm
Ahem. Correction. Susie, a girl all the boys crave for, but only one has! Go Seth! xp  

Easy Isac

xX-Fujikata-Toshizo-Xx

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 6:38 pm
Lol i probably have teh widest taste of rps i used to be a romantic fanatic and still do romance enough lol, right now my favourite rp our ones that i can mercillesly slaughter nps in oh how i love typing out 10 paragraphs of npc slaughter * drools * ya but lets see besides that i'll rp almost anything.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 6:40 pm
NPC slaughter kicks a**. cool  

Easy Isac

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 6:41 pm
Hey Celeste!!! ^^ where are you fishing  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 6:42 pm
Lol Amen to that, i rememebr one rp were i played ' the ' badguy and i got to do my fav thing ( bloodlust ) but since i was evil i used it to my advantage and slaughtered an npc army way breaking the limits for pg-13 violence.  

xX-Fujikata-Toshizo-Xx

Easy Isac

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 6:44 pm
Yes, there is nothing better than NPC slaughter.. It's like.. legal god-modding!!! =D  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 6:46 pm
EXACTLY ! so why not take advantage of it and let out your inner godmoder from time to time plus it just enhances teh look of those bad a** killer type guys or with me bloodlust and really drives it in how bad it is... now on to another topic im bored anybody u[p for some rping ?  

xX-Fujikata-Toshizo-Xx

Easy Isac

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 6:48 pm
I would, but I gotta be getting off soon. So, can't RP.  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 328 329 330 331 332 333 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games