Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 328 329 330 331 332 333 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

xLulie

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 10:55 am

Lunia chuckled and smiled, "Rou, you must have some special power of some sort to make it go away huh?" she said to him, winking. Turning to Morganna she smiled and nodded, "We very good thanks, just having some bonding time!" she said, as she moved in to hug Morganna with Rou, "I missed you, you know..." she whispered to her.
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 12:05 pm

Amara dusted herself off, as her physical features began to look more human. She smiled as she looked at him with large emerald eyes. "You know it'll take a lot more than that to knock me off" she said with a small chuckle. "Im tougher than what I look" she stated with a grin.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 12:27 pm

Morganna smiled and returned the hug. "Same here, Lunia," she said, giving her an extra tight squeeze. When she pulled back, she didn't realize she had chocolate on her cheek from Rou. Rou, on the other hand, knew it and snickered quietly.
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 4:47 pm

Ricky walked closer to Alastor "Dangerous huh..well seeing how tomarrow will dangerous i don't see why I should worry about this...come on lets go" He said. He hoped he wasn't bothering Alastor by tagging along.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Maha clone

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 6:04 pm

Riko looked at Nephilis and sighed, thinking. "Those that have taken the residue will be dying and going into the Celestial Kingdom to fight the big evil things off. That means I will be leaving..." She said softly, looking at him with sadness. "Did I miss anything?"
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 9:03 pm

Fayte smiled at her gently. " It's good to know that. " He said as he looked at the three of them. " Well at least now we know that you guys cna step out of your circles to fight. " He said, placing a hand over a hole in his clothes. He removed it to reveal that it was stitchedd like new. " However these options will not make you invinsible. If any one of you underestimates a single one of these creatures you will probably die. " He said not trying to sound ominous but it was the truth.

Nicko1421

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 9:59 pm

Amara took this in, listening to the words that were coming from Fayte. "I just want to let you know....that I love you" she stated with a smile as she carressed his face and smiled slightly. The wind blew her jet black hair in the wind, matching the pace of her heart.
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 10:54 pm

"No, you haven't. Besides the people that stormed in here looking for you, no, you haven't." Nephilis looks up at her expectantly. "You're going to a place infested...populated with enemies. Try not to die. You've become the leader to lead, not to die." He says with a concerned tone.

Mahareshi

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 12:04 am

Fayte's eyes widened slightly as she proclaimed she loved him. " ...Amara...You know what I'm going to say. Trust me I do have strong feelings for you. But, I can't let go of the past. Please I want you to find happiness, I just don't know if I can give that to you. " He said to her softly. It hurt him greatly to say that but he knew he had to somewhere in the pit of his mind he still hadn't moved on from the past.
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 12:07 am

Tenshi felt Keliah hand upon his back rubbing it and comforting him, he then heard her question and he really didn't have to think about it for he knew what he was going to do after this was over. "I'm going to spend a lot of my time with my family and Morganna but if I'm not doing that I will help in Tenshu." He stated, that was the only thing good about him not becoming prime leader, he had time to do what ever it is he pleased though he care for his people, he didn't care to much for the paper work and such. "And you?" He asked as he then looked at Lunia and Rou laughing light as he now walked towards them and Morganna now that he answered Keliah question. "Hey little Rou." He stated now walking up and noticing him snickering. "What funny?" He asked

Mitsuki followed the three of them to Lunia who was holding a child and eating ice cream, he watched them interact and allowed them to spend a little time with one another before he would pull them away into training.

Celestin Selone

xLulie

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 12:59 am

Lunia looked at Morganna's face for a second, and burst into fits of laughter. "High five Rou!" she said, as she gave her little brother a good high five, she then looked back at Morganna when the snickering died down and sighed with relief that she had stopped. "Umm.. Morgie, I'd check your face..." she said, as she placed her hand in front of her and created a small reflective cloud for Morganna to see her face in, She winked to Rou behind the mirror and giggled again gently.
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 2:12 am

Amara looked at him as her heart sunk into her stomach. She looked at Fayte with hurt eyes. She nodded as she teleported, leaving nothing but a cosmic dust in her place as she was now in her bed in Noroa. She looked at her pillow as her tears stained her pillow.

Keliah smiled at Tenshi's answers. She looked at him. "Well...I dont know...I guess....help people...I dont have anyone to love me...so I'll love the world" she stated as they approached Lunia,Morgann, and Rou. She looked at the ice cream and the baby, sniffing him, and licking the ice cream as she made faces at Rou. "Who's a cutie pie!!!" she stated.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 10:20 am

Rou was loving all the attention, smiling happily at everyone. "Hi big brudder!" he said as Tenshi greeted him. When he asked what was funny, he leaned in and whispered with a chuckle, "Mo mo has chokkit face." He gave Lunia a very uncoordinated high-five before grinning at Keliah. "You are!" he replied to her, being a little flirt.

Morganna looked at Lunia in confusion before she put up the mirror. She couldn't help but chuckle before doing the best she could at wiping it off. "Ooohh...Rou...you're gonna get it!" she said playfully as she made like she was going to tickle him. "The tickle monster's coming after you!"

Rou giggled and shifted in Lunia's arms to try and get away. "Nooo!" he laughed playfully. "No ticky monster!!!"
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 11:38 am

Lunia chuckled as she held Rou still, she just watched him being tickled with content, "Rou, we had better run, she might never stop tickling you!" she shouted playfully as she then ran a few yards away from Morganna, looking at Rou she gently placed him closer to her, "Okay Rou, what's the plan?" she whispered to him, loudly enough for Morganna to hear so she could play along.

xLulie

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 12:42 pm

Tenshi smiled at Rou, when he replied to Keliah he began to laugh at Rou being a flirt reminding him of himself. "Rou is becoming more like me each day." He stated aloud to himself mostly. "Run Rou Run!" He called to him although Lunia was the one running.

Mitsuki smiled as they played, they reminded hom of the days when he was their ages and younger. "God I miss those days." He stated calming giving time to play while he decided to go to the Palace, he through Tenshu admiring and taking in on how Tenshu has evolved and changed since he was Prime Leader. Some of the citizens which were mostly elders recongized him, some gasped, other gossiped, but most bowed in respect as he made way to the Temple.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 328 329 330 331 332 333 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games