Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 328 329 330 331 332 333 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:06 pm
||Dylan does have a hard time controlling himself..and i bet him and his lover girl will be there sooooo....(:  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:38 pm
[[OMG! great twist. biggrin ]]  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:42 pm
biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:43 pm
User Image

Hideaki Takizawa

As she scored his skin Hide's eyes rolled back into his head and he groaned in ecstacy. With a smile he whispered. "Make me yours." He held onto her back hugging her tightly. He so wanted her to be his, and vise versa. "Airi..." He kissed her lips softly.
Evoblack
Airi Yuu

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Airi squeezed her arms around Hideaki. He kissed the side of her mouth. She closed her eyes and sighed into his ear. Airi nuzzled into his neck. She couldn't get enough of this little mortal. He was so addictive and loving and perfect.

Airi gapsed in each breath as he whispered that she was beautiful. She had been told it so many times, but it actually meant something to her coming from him. Hideaki kissed along her neck and down to her shoulder. He transitioned with sweet little nips along the way. Airi scratched her nails down his back, loving the affection he gave her.

"Hideaki...," she breathed into his ear.

She nibbled on his neck, bitting down a little into his skin. Airi sucked on the wound gently. His blood was so sweet. She wanted to officially make him hers. She kissed the wound as it slowly healed.

Frozen_R0z3

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:53 pm
Airi Yuu

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Airi glanced towards the window instinctively. An entire day had passed. They were still in their pajamas. Airi breathed out as she felt Hideaki hug her tightly. His eyes had rolled back into his bed. Hideaki wanted her to change him.

Airi smiled and slowly shook her head. "Not yet, my sweet," she whispered, kissing his lips back. "But soon. So soon."

She nuzzled her nose against his.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:59 pm
samanthaualani
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

"Right, our house.." Veronica bit her bottom lip and looked up at him. They turned around and headed for their house. Her eyes were locked on the ground the entire way home.

Silent tension hung over their heads.
They approached the house and she ducked inside. She was still in Hunters arms as she moved around the house.
"Oh uhm.. Do you have like, a sewing machine?"

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:34 am
heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:42 am
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

"Hmm?" Hunter had been daydreaming, well.. It was more of a hard thinking session about the situation they now found themselves in. "Um.. Yeah. Up the stairs and it's in the room. Second door on the right down that first hallway." he unwrapped his arm from around her and ushered her up the stairs. Funny really, not even an hour ago they had been all over one another. All loving and stuff. Now he didn't even want to touch her for fear of hurting her and feeling unworthy. What a change...  

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:34 am
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

Veronica nodded slightly. Hunters arm was unravled from around her waist and he gently pushed her towards and up the stairs. She looked back at him for a moment, sadness apparent in her eyes, before she turned right into the room and found the sewing machine.

It was dusty, but not bad. She opened the blinds, letting light drip into the room before she dashed into Hunters room to get the bag full of material.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:30 pm
xp  

samanthaualani

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:18 pm
exclaim  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:17 pm
razz  

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:48 am
heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:36 am
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter looked at her when she turned to look at him again. Her sadness only added to him feeling like s**t. He wished they could go back to how they were only an hour or two ago. But he just couldn't do that. With a sigh he trudged up the stairs and found Veronica in their bedroom getting materials. He walked in and laid down on the bed.  

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:37 am
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

Veronica felt her bottom lip tremble as she bit back tears. Hunter walked into the room, looking exactly how she felt. He plopped down on the bed and she looked over at him for a moment before taking the materials into the sewing room. She set everything down and opened the blinds, letting light shine through.
Veronica began sewing the red cloths toegether, piecing them carefully.
She was careful not to let tears fall on the dress in progress. But they were falling so quickly. It was hard to control them. She turned off the machine and turned around, letting them fall onto the floor. She sniffled and wiped her eyes as she stood up and walked back to Hunters room.

Veronica went to lay next to him. "Are we ever going to be the same?" She whispered, looking at him through blurry eyes.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 328 329 330 331 332 333 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games