Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Post your picture/ random pictures/dream avatars Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 328 329 330 331 332 333 ... 522 523 524 525 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rumpelstilzchen

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 1:04 pm
7Sapphire8Dragon9
(¨`¤
(¨*·.¸(¨*·.¸`·.¸
´·.¸.¤Sapphire´·.¸) `·.¸)

You're right...those stair look really dodgey o.O;;

I wanna go to China D;

I only even been to Thailand and Vietnam Dx

You're so lucky.. emo

The only school trips I get is always within Europe stare

So we always take the Euro train...never the plane~

I wanna school trip to get to other continents >______>

Even though it will be pricey >_________>;;

Oh well...I at least I am going to Disneyland Paris/France next year in March =]

Yay >.<

¤´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨) .·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·`Dragon¤.¸.·`

yeah, we kind of had to take a plane or it would have teken a month to get there.....
my school has Europe, Mexico, and China trips....then again i live in a rich school distict.....i'm not rich but alot of kids are..... sweatdrop

i live by seattle, and there are alot of microsoft buildings around, not to mention acouple Billionaires who where with Bill Gates from the beginning, and bill Gates himself....they all live in a Neiborhood called Medina (it's really fun to go trick or treating there...they give king size candy bars and money 3nodding

anyway.....i'm way off topic.....it was expensive but worth it.......and the school is going back in '08 so i might be going!! well...there are about 10 of us from the china trip who are planning to go again....... wink

i've never been to disney land....one of the few kids in america that haven't gone.....  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 7:50 pm
Rumpelstilzchen
7Sapphire8Dragon9
(¨`¤
(¨*·.¸(¨*·.¸`·.¸

I wanna go to China D;

You're so lucky.. emo

Oh well...I at least I am going to Disneyland Paris/France next year in March =]

Yay >.<

¤´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨) .·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·`Dragon¤.¸.·`

yeah, we kind of had to take a plane or it would have teken a month to get there.....
my school has Europe, Mexico, and China trips....then again i live in a rich school distict.....i'm not rich but alot of kids are..... sweatdrop

i live by seattle, and there are alot of microsoft buildings around, not to mention acouple Billionaires who where with Bill Gates from the beginning, and bill Gates himself....they all live in a Neiborhood called Medina (it's really fun to go trick or treating there...they give king size candy bars and money 3nodding

anyway.....i'm way off topic.....it was expensive but worth it.......and the school is going back in '08 so i might be going!! well...there are about 10 of us from the china trip who are planning to go again....... wink

i've never been to disney land....one of the few kids in america that haven't gone.....

I envy your school. gonk  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rumpelstilzchen

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 7:53 pm
xXHotBabiBluXx
Rumpelstilzchen
7Sapphire8Dragon9
(¨`¤
(¨*·.¸(¨*·.¸`·.¸

I wanna go to China D;

You're so lucky.. emo

Yay >.<

¤´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨) .·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·`Dragon¤.¸.·`

I envy your school. gonk

twisted alot of people do....were the only high school group that goes to Beijing Normal University for a study tour....all the other groups the university get are colleges...  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 9:46 pm
Rumpelstilzchen
xXHotBabiBluXx
Rumpelstilzchen
7Sapphire8Dragon9
(¨`¤
(¨*·.¸(¨*·.¸`·.¸

I wanna go to China D;

You're so lucky.. emo

Yay >.<

¤´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨) .·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·`Dragon¤.¸.·`

I envy your school. gonk

twisted alot of people do....were the only high school group that goes to Beijing Normal University for a study tour....all the other groups the university get are colleges...

Haha, what's Beijing Normal School?  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rumpelstilzchen

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 12:50 am
xXHotBabiBluXx
Rumpelstilzchen
xXHotBabiBluXx
Rumpelstilzchen
7Sapphire8Dragon9
(¨`¤
(¨*·.¸(¨*·.¸`·.¸

I wanna go to China D;

You're so lucky.. emo

Yay >.<

¤´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨) .·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·`Dragon¤.¸.·`

I envy your school. gonk

Haha, what's Beijing Normal School?

it the name of the univeristy, the best university in china...  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 2:10 am
You live near where the Microsoft big guns live?! eek Man you must be an upper class person! I was planning on returning to China at the end of this year but I've kind of stuffed up my passport application.  

Minielf

` T a p i o c a `

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 6:07 am
(¨`¤
(¨*·.¸(¨*·.¸`·.¸

I would love to go trick or treat-ing in Seattle O.O <3

¤´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨) .·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·`Dragon¤.¸.·`

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 11:26 am
Minielf
You live near where the Microsoft big guns live?! eek Man you must be an upper class person! I was planning on returning to China at the end of this year but I've kind of stuffed up my passport application.

heh heh....no....i live by the rich neighborhoods....i'm not in them....my neighborhood is anything but rich, and medina is about 6 or 10 miles away....(i think).....there are just a bunch of rich , spoiled brats all around me at school.....it ******** sucks....  

Rumpelstilzchen

xiiao-ai

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 12:43 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.sing your deepest secrets ..

Oh.

Our school goes to different countries!

I missed out on going to Chiuna this year,

But I`m going to Japan next year.

So yeh.

:B

to the point where you can't hear yourself ..User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 5:15 pm
7Sapphire8Dragon9
(¨`¤
(¨*·.¸(¨*·.¸`·.¸

I would love to go trick or treat-ing in Seattle O.O <3

¤´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨) .·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·`Dragon¤.¸.·`

xp  

Rumpelstilzchen

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 6:01 pm
Rumpelstilzchen
Minielf

heh heh....no....i live by the rich neighborhoods....i'm not in them....my neighborhood is anything but rich, and medina is about 6 or 10 miles away....(i think).....there are just a bunch of rich , spoiled brats all around me at school.....it ******** sucks....

lol, I would like to live there! cool  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 6:41 pm
xXHotBabiBluXx
Rumpelstilzchen
Minielf

careful what you wish for eek  

Rumpelstilzchen

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 6:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Can't remember if I've posted Sasucake before.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 7:27 pm
Rumpelstilzchen
xXHotBabiBluXx
Rumpelstilzchen
Minielf

careful what you wish for eek

rofl True...  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Minielf

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 9:04 pm
Tosh: Those two are hilarious, even if they reek of narutardness. xd  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 328 329 330 331 332 333 ... 522 523 524 525 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games