Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 328 329 330 331 332 333 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

The Original Nick

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 9:28 am
Talon the Diamond Star
More than likely he is tired . . . given how late he was up lastnight. wink

Greetings All.

((Actually I'm not for some crazy psychotic reason. XP eek Maybe I'm becoming an insomniac! AHHHH! XP Whatever))
I AM NOT! falls asleep like a rock.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 9:30 am
*in a rich and overly fakes irish accent* Good monin to ya! My name is Patty O'Furniture. I am here today to tell you about Narcolepsy. Nercolepsy is . . . . . zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz . . .  

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

~Ayame-chan~

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 9:33 am
nick2nick20
Talon the Diamond Star
More than likely he is tired . . . given how late he was up lastnight. wink

Greetings All.

((Actually I'm not for some crazy psychotic reason. XP eek Maybe I'm becoming an insomniac! AHHHH! XP Whatever))
I AM NOT! falls asleep like a rock.

((Insomniac! Ha, I got to bed early and still I end up tired when I wake up crying ))

*Gasps before blinking as Nick falls asleep instantly*

Were you up late last night you evilish person?! Tsk tsk...I missed all of the entertainment you party animal.

*Suddenly leaps towards Talon and clings to his back, grinning happily to herself*

Heylo there person who I have not met yet! I'm Ayame =^.^=  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 9:34 am
Wakes up. Lol. I guess you did. I stayed up to watch Full Metal Alchemist at 3:00 in the mornin'  

The Original Nick

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 9:35 am
*admiring his new packpack* Greetings. I am Talon-otosan . . . and you? A relative of Rhea Faery perhaps? wink  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 9:37 am
Talon the Diamond Star
*admiring his new packpack* Greetings. I am Talon-otosan . . . and you? A relative of Rhea Faery perhaps? wink

What a stylish new look you got there Talon.  

The Original Nick

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 9:37 am
I tape Toonami and Adult swim so I can watch them when I want through the whole week. I only saw Full Metal Alchemist, Stand Alone Complex, and InuYasha because of . . . well, perhaps I should not go into that. I was just up late lastnight. twisted  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 9:38 am
Why thank you, nick. I want a second ice gauntlet . . . but the feather was just too nice and close to my heart to pass up.  

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500

~Ayame-chan~

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 9:43 am
Talon the Diamond Star

((Sorry it took me so long to reply...I had a little pest problem sweatdrop Basically that sums up to I was beating a HUGE spider with a Swifer broom thingy))

*Peers over Talon's shoulder to get a better look at him and shakes her head*

'Fraid not kind Talon sir! I havn't met her yet, though it's sure to be an interesting introduction when it finally occurs 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 9:46 am
That, or the realms of gaia will rip asunder from the paradox of two overexcited young women in the same place at the same time. wink

(( Why hit the spider? Spiders are good. Do you know what kind it was? ))  

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500

~Ayame-chan~

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 9:49 am
Talon the Diamond Star
That, or the realms of gaia will rip asunder from the paradox of two overexcited young women in the same place at the same time. wink

((I know that they're good and all but...egaaarga whee They give me the creeps! I've had too many jump on my face >.> And nope, not sure what kind it was))

*Laughs faintly and unhooks herself from Talon, sliding down onto the floor swiftly*

Sounds apocalyptic ^.^ I like that idea...it might be entertaining to perceive thousands of little avatars flying around every which way.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 9:49 am
Talon the Diamond Star

((We knew him well. Sniff Sniff))
I'll have to go with theary that it'll just be an interesting meeting.  

The Original Nick

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 9:52 am
Aww . . . yer no fun nick. sad Apocalypse is fun for the whole family!!! domokun

Well, I admit that I am fine with most bugs as long as they do not come over and get on me. I am just glad I live in the north now. I used to live in southern Texas, so I had to worry about Black Widows and Brown Recluses . . . not to mention rattlesnakes, scorpions, killer bees, wasps and a whole assortment of other baddies. Poisonous things do not like living in cold. This far north I only have to worry about sweatbees and Yellow Jackets. Even that is only half a year at most.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 9:55 am
North? PENGUINS! Penguins are da bestest aminal dere is!  

The Original Nick

~Ayame-chan~

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 9:56 am
Yay! Someone agrees about apocalyptic fun =^.^= It seems to me that so many people are worried about the whole end of everything deal that goes along with it... domokun

For me, bugs are alright as long as I don't have to touch them or...depending on which ones...see them >.> *Coughs* Yes, not a big bug fan here! One time, this itty bitty bee flew up my pant leg, stung my thigh, and then fell out dead. My oh my, what was an odd experience >.<  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 328 329 330 331 332 333 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games