Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3303 3304 3305 3306 3307 3308 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

Ceron

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 11:07 pm

Mother of God she actually came here. WOMAN! Go back home! I'll deal with YOU later Gawd demmit! XO!!!
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 11:08 pm

....! crying He's so mean to me! *runs behind Saku and pouts* Meanbutt Ceron and his meanness!

Lilith Crowley

sakura159753

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 11:08 pm

xd "I'm doing fine! 3nodding And yourself? surprised "

ninja "Sharing is caring! rofl "

stare "Cery not so nice to Sammy!"
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 11:09 pm

gonk "Its ok, Sammy!!" Huggles. "Me no let Cery-san be mean to you!"

sakura159753

Ceron

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 11:10 pm

Why should I be? She IS my girlfriend after all. *glares at her through Saku*
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 11:11 pm

*snuggles and huggles Saku's ankle* See! He's rotten to me after everything I've done for him! cry Oh, by the way Ceron? DID you ever finish my pic? :3  

Lilith Crowley

Satsubatsu Kira

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 11:12 pm

Ceron...you're supposed to be nice to your girlfriend.....

eek "And your the one that was talking about mannerism! stare " Throws pillow at Cery.

crying "ITS OK, SAMMY!" Cuddles.

sakura159753

Nyanfood

Sparkly Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

sakura159753
Comes back to life! "Right! gonk The test! Wells ince we have to desricbe our own monster, I'll let you do that! whee I suck at describing monsters! crying "

"I think the same way, Cery! 3nodding "

gonk "NIGHT BABEEH! crying "

EIDT: " cry ME SORRY, KYU! crying "
okay then... you got any main tactics?

I was thinking since you have the shield, you can use the shield to one:

provide cover

or two: Provide a ram, turning offensive into defensive... unless if you can't move the shield <,<

Well, it was a thought. Either way, Rivera's shields are weak. She's been training her Hypermode though, so it would make it, somehow...
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 11:15 pm

"I can move my shields. 3nodding So basically do you want me to be the supporter of the battle unless needed for something else? surprised "

sakura159753

Nyanfood

Sparkly Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 11:17 pm

sakura159753
"I can move my shields. 3nodding So basically do you want me to be the supporter of the battle unless needed for something else? surprised "
unless if you want to do anything else, that is... um... if you got any ideas, blurt them out, I'll listen! *all ears*

You should probably do the secondary attacks thought. Rivera's main purpose is to raise damage to a devastating point through Hypermode while you can use the shield to cover her for whatever defense she's lacking... that'll require total concentration thought... but in the end, you can finish it off really fast. You'll probably have too. Rivera doesn't last very long endurance wise if she uses Hypermode.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 11:18 pm

Pfft! Away with you all! *smacks Kira straight in the face with his booted foot* Begone! *grabs Saku by the head and tosses him back* STRIKE DOWN! *sideways chops Riyoku on the neck just 'cause she's there, then grabs Sam by the waist and brings her close* HARK! *he raises his hand to the sky. A cape which JUST HAPPENS to be there billows in the wind* Onward! And let it be known the journey of these two, ever linked within time. Beloved are they linked to one another. True are their hearts, bound as one. We, who set a new path in life forever onward, know this to be truth, know it to be true that we are together, as a pair, as lovers now and eternally. Let nothing stand in the way of our bond, the absolute strength that is the true feelings within our hearts! *looks on dramatically* For it is true, we our lovers. *leans in and kisses her upon the lips!*

Ceron

Lilith Crowley

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 11:19 pm

... *smacks Ceron with a frying pan after he finishes* Answer my bloody question you drama king. XP  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 11:20 pm

Riyoku dodges and get swiped on the face instead. "Wah! Ceron needs to cut his finger nails!" *Hides behind her Heavy Machine Gun* "Don't hurt me!"

By the way, I've made star counters! There's a few basic ones in the WIP subforum... Go edit them and contribute them yourselves.

Nyanfood

Sparkly Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Nyanfood

Sparkly Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 11:22 pm

SamanthaAbel
... *smacks Ceron with a frying pan after he finishes* Answer my bloody question you drama king. XP
Hear hear! T'is a sensible head and a powerful pan this night! Cheers for the lady, she doth teach the light bulbs to shine bright! xd

Shakespear rips! xd
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3303 3304 3305 3306 3307 3308 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games