Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 329 330 331 332 333 334 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:36 pm
*neko start laughing so hard now that she falls out of the tree* Hahaha! Ow... *rubs head*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:39 pm
Kazuo turns to see someone falling out of the tree. "What the? What's wrong with me today?" Kazuo runs over to her to find that it was Kitty the whole time. "Omg are you Ok Kitty?!" Kazuo sticks his hand out to help her up.  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:42 pm
yea yea...im ok...*takes kazuos hand and gets up...* i see you were training some jutsus ^^ you're doing good...but really, the butterfly part was awesome xD  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:45 pm
Kazuo smiles as she gets up and stares at her for a moment before realizing that he was still holding her hand. "oo sorry." Kazuo says releasing his hand and blushing. "Thankyou, was that a real butterfly you exploded?"  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:56 pm
no of course not silly, it was a paper one...i can make them thanks to my bloodline...but euhm...i cant stay long, i gtg now...sorry... *walks towards Kazuo and hands him a paper rose* dont worry, it wont explode ^^

((gtg >.<))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:58 pm
Pyro got to kitty and saw kazuo "now's probably not a good time...but then ill never know" pyro said looking at the both of them then walking over to them "hey kazuo long time no see....and hey kitty"  

pyro hasu

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:59 pm
(awww)

Kazuo smiles as she hands him the rose. Kazuo holds it in his hands and green crystal forms around the rose making the rose indestructable Kazuo hands it back to her. "Please keep it, as long as this rose is encased in my crystal you will always know I am alive and well." Kazuo smiles.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:04 pm
Pyro looks at the rose "looks like the one you gave me" pyro said pulling out the same rose he encased in a firey ball "so what are these for anyways?" pyro asked confused  

pyro hasu

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:05 pm
*takes the rose and looks at it with shiny eyes...the colourless paper rose has becomen a shiny green rose* woah... thanks!...lets hope it stays like this for a long time *winks* *she uses her chakra and spreads her paper wings*

Bye kazuo ^^ *she waved and rised up with full speed, she suddenly sees Pyro*

*a kunai lands next to pyro, with a small piece of paper attached to it, the paper says "Hi"* *she then dissapeared out of sight*

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:05 pm
((this is like a romance soap opera lol.))  

brileone

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:08 pm
brileone
((this is like a romance soap opera lol.))

((well i already thought the same bril xD))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:11 pm
(lol yea i know)

Pyro smiled as he looked at the note "well same old kitty" pyro said looking at kazuo "so whats been up kaz i havent seen you in ages" pyro said making two seats for him and kazuo

pyro hasu

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:14 pm
(Lol tottaly)

Kazuo watches Kitty fly away until she was out of sight. "Amazing..." Kazuo thinks before realizing he was staring out at nothing. Kazuo then turns to Pyro. "Oh hello Pyro." Kazo sits down in one of the chairs Pyro made. "Thankyou. Nothing much haven't seen you in a while too." Leo still lay asleep on Kazuo's head.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:20 pm
"yea just been going in and out of the village learning new moves with flare" pyro said looking at the fiery ball with the rose "she is something else" pyro said in his head "so were have you been?" pyro asked looking back up

"Pyro dont get to focused on the girl....im mean just incase what happened to you know who happens again" spike told pyro

pyro hasu

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:25 pm
"Well I was fighting two s-rank attackers one of which has the crystal kekkei genkai like me, but they had to cut their visit short." Kazuo leans back in his chair getting comfortable.

Leo wakes up lifting his head up and notices Pyro's pet by him. "Who is the ugly fire ball?" Leo asks Kazuo only projecting his thoughts to Kazuo.

"Oh and Leo would like to know who your u...fire friend is." Kazuo says rephrasing Leo's words.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 329 330 331 332 333 334 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games