Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Talking while you role play Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 329 330 331 332 333 334 ... 1662 1663 1664 1665 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:58 pm
That's pleasant, Ukyo. XD  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:51 am
Isn't it? xd  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:55 am
btw I don't know if anyone else noticed, but due to popular demand, my life will be typed down in a very RP-like manner in the Chatterbox. ~_^ So far I have three entries, so stay tuned ~_^  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:32 am
*hugs Smarties*
I feel like s**t...

Hmm... I had a rough day... T-T
Too rough to even talk about...

oh yeh, guys, just to let u kno...
if I suddenly stop posting for a long period of time, just assume that I'm dead, because I might be committing suicide soon...

._.  

Bullet_Ber

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:50 am
Don't do that!! crying  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:04 am
i didnt say i was 100% sure on doing it, im just saying that if i stop posting for a long period of time, suicide is a possibility, and i dont want you guys to wait for me if that happens. If it happens.  

Bullet_Ber

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:02 am
But don't do it!! crying  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:20 am
hm...

Ben walks past the familiar faces of the students he had seen around before as he makes his way up the flights of stairs in his main school building. Many people greet him as he walks past. Ben unemotionally replies the greetings with a wave and a half-hearted smile. He reaches the roof and looks up at the dim morning sky. He walks slowly to the edge of the roof and looks down at the car park. He sighed and put his bag down before standing on top of the ledge. He closes his eyes as he slowly leans himself away from the roof. What would have been mere seconds for everyone else seemed like minutes for Ben as he fell through the moist morning air. A few screams and gasps were heard as he got near the ground and then everything went black....

Bullet_Ber

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:22 am
crying Noooo~!!! Don't do it!!! crying You'll make Ukyo cry!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:26 am
O.o wow... the people behind the screen has emotions...
artificial intelligence these days sure are advanced...  

Bullet_Ber

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:28 am
I do so have emotions. And I would be very sad if you suddenly stopped posting, because knowing me I'll assume you did go off and kill yourself. Then I'll be heartbroken crying  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:36 am
but thts wat i told u to assume....
but theres only a very small chance tht i will do it...
anyways, wud u guys relly care? i mean srsly... most of u barely kno me and care more about me than my parents ever did...  

Bullet_Ber

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:33 am
Shoxie
hm...

Ben walks past the familiar faces of the students he had seen around before as he makes his way up the flights of stairs in his main school building. Many people greet him as he walks past. Ben unemotionally replies the greetings with a wave and a half-hearted smile. He reaches the roof and looks up at the dim morning sky. He walks slowly to the edge of the roof and looks down at the car park. He sighed and put his bag down before standing on top of the ledge. He closes his eyes as he slowly leans himself away from the roof. What would have been mere seconds for everyone else seemed like minutes for Ben as he fell through the moist morning air. A few screams and gasps were heard as he got near the ground and then everything went black....

eek Ben? Please don't jump of a roof... It would traumatize me if I actually knew someone who'd jumped to their death... Plus there's no way to be saved from that... And if you don't jump from a high enough place, it doesn't kill you, just makes you a quadriplegic.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:41 am
I don't ever care about the amount of time spent together. I'm like that. I make friends and I try my hardest to be a friend for them, no matter where they are. I rarely make friends, and I see the people here as closer to me than most of the people I know irl that I see every day. So please, don't do something stupid like kill yourself. Seriously. It would haunt me for the rest of my life.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:45 am
Some might say...
I ain't against suicide.
I'm for the choice to do so without being prosecuted, whatever the manner or success is.

But I'd feel really bad to have anyone I've even marginally known commit suicide.

Do what you will, but I would be sad to know you had killed yourself.
...The saddest of pandas

Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 329 330 331 332 333 334 ... 1662 1663 1664 1665 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games