Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 329 330 331 332 333 334 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:33 am
Evoblack

I believe that dreams are sacred
Take my darkest fears and play them
Like a lullaby
Like a reason why

User ImageRavin listened to him. She didn't say a word. She didn't want to say anything. Ravin merely closed her eyes and leaned into Dylan. "Possibly."

Like a play of my obsessions
Make me understand the lesson
So I'll find myself
So I won't be lost again

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:35 am
DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Dylan bit his bottom lip.
He had never had the urge to hurt Raye in anyway. But what if he lost it? He knew how mcuh Hunter cared for Veronica and yet, he hurt her. He just didn't understand it really.
How could someone lose it that much so soon?

He sighed heavily and led her into the house, and up to the bedroom. "Are you tired babe?"

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:39 am

I believe that dreams are sacred
Take my darkest fears and play them
Like a lullaby
Like a reason why

User ImageRavin nodded slowly and fully closed her eyes. She leaned into Dylan as he led her up the stairs. She could smell the famaliar scent of their bedroom. Ravin snuggled into Dylan and kissing his hard chest.

"I love you."

Like a play of my obsessions
Make me understand the lesson
So I'll find myself
So I won't be lost again

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:45 am
samanthaualani
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronica felt her bottom lip tremble as she bit back tears. Hunter walked into the room, looking exactly how she felt. He plopped down on the bed and she looked over at him for a moment before taking the materials into the sewing room. She set everything down and opened the blinds, letting light shine through.
Veronica began sewing the red cloths toegether, piecing them carefully.
She was careful not to let tears fall on the dress in progress. But they were falling so quickly. It was hard to control them. She turned off the machine and turned around, letting them fall onto the floor. She sniffled and wiped her eyes as she stood up and walked back to Hunters room.

Veronica went to lay next to him. "Are we ever going to be the same?" She whispered, looking at him through blurry eyes.

samanthaualani

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:40 pm
question  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:12 pm
ninja  

samanthaualani

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:20 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter turned around to face her, sighing softly. "I don't know love..." He stroked her face gently and layed his head back down on the bed. He still felt terrible about what he had done, and he knew that feeling wasn't going to go away anytime soon. So he didn't know what was going to happen as far as things going back to normal.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:33 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

"Babe.." Veronicas eyes fluttered shut as his hand graced her face. She opened them quickly when he laid back down, pulling away. "Hunter, I love you.." She whispered. "I just want things to be okay.." She desperatly wanted to forget the earlier events.
"it was really my fault this all happened anyway," She sighed heavily.

Even if before she didn't believe that it was her fault, the more you thought about it- It was. She snuck up on him. It was her fault.

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:39 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter sighed and looked at her. "I love you too Veronica. But that's the problem. Loving you wasn't enough.. I still hurt you. I wanted to kill you, to get ride of the threat to my territory." he reached his hands out to cup her face, making her look him in the eye. "It's not your fault. I'm not stable, never have been. I just don't want to hurt you again."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:47 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

Veronica felt tears threatening to fall, but she bit them back. "But.. Babe, its not your fault, its mine.. .I.."
Hunter cupped her face in his hands, turning her to look at him. The mark on her face was hardly visible now and her shoulder wasn't even sore. "You're not going to hurt me again Hunter," She sat up, pulling him up with her. His hands still held her face.

Veronica placed her hands over his and sighed. "Baby, listen. You told me that I chilled you out," She blinked, holding back tears still. "And that may or may not be true but I forced myself onto your territory while you were bloodthirsty, it was my fault. I should have known better," She pressed a small kiss to his lips, not expecting him to kiss her back.
"I know you're not going to do it again," She looked his face over, full of remorse. "You see this," She took his hand off of her face and pointed to her hardly marked up cheek. "Pain stops. Scars fade. Its gone already, you didn't hurt me that bad... I'm still alive, so to speak. God Hunter, my father nearly killed me on multiple occasions. I think if I survived that we can move on passed this,"

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:09 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter closed his eyes and shook his head softly. "Your Father didn't love you Veronica. I do. I feel terrible about this."
he ran his thumb over her cheek where he had hit her.

(( Psst, don't forget about Evo. ^w^ ))
(( Block!! ))

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:11 am
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

"But its basically the same concept!" Veronica was getting aggitated.
Hunter ran his finger over her cheek, where there was hardly a sign of abuse. "I know that you love me, I know you feel terrible. And I know you're afraid of doing it again but I love you Hunter.. We ..." She sniffled. "Please, don't.. don't leave okay? And don't.. Just don't.."
She moved and snuggled her head into his chest.

||well Raye is falling asleep.. and then she'd want to skip.. was just giving us time to catch up before we do that big ole skippy.||  

samanthaualani

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:26 pm
ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:27 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter sighed and stayed where he was when she snuggled into his chest. Stiffening slightly before relaxing when she touched him. "I won't leave if you don't want me to." he said softly.

(( I see ^,^ ))

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:25 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
I think have found him.

Veronica felt his body tense when she touched him. He relaxed a bit but she still felt it. "Good, because I don't want you to." But even if he didn't leave, she knew things were going to be different.
She didn't want that to happen, but you can't avoid the unavoidable.

||yeahhh lol||  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 329 330 331 332 333 334 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games