Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3308 3309 3310 3311 3312 3313 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

ManagerKyoto

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:09 pm
I have wanted to make a green avartar for a long time but by golly I was not expecting it to cost me as much as it did. 60k for the dye.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:14 pm
Totally worth it, it looks amazing. I want to make a pink and black avatar.  

welian

Crew

Eloquent Conversationalist

Gash Rain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:27 pm
Drawing is pretty easy though Cobalt, hmm well the way I see it things are as only hard as you make them out to be. Then Again I do draw alot btw yall should check out my D.A. Account sometime.

Seeing all these post styles makes me want one really bad, just wanna jump on the band wagon w/everyone else.

BTW Gale thats awsome really Obama in Air Gear. Well Oh Great!'s stuff is pretty up to date but seriously now way, get otta heeeere (( <- Jersy Accent ))

Spaceships ehhhhh sounds difficult but I might have enough refrences to wing it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:28 pm
You're right Gash, I've not worked on my drawing skills very much. That was always my sister's thing. I'm the musician. :3

*tickles the ivories*  

Cobalt

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:32 pm
Earth
---

*returns the Snowman hug, then hugs Cobalt till she turns the color of her online handle*

Love makes my world go round! Rawr. ;3

First I found out that I have another child on the way, and now I'm (in a weird unfolding of events) getting married. Tana's life is getting so exciting! :B

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:52 pm
Well you wouldn't be "winging it". I could probably draw a rough sketch if nothing else, or give a good description of it, and maybe show you a similar ship design.  

gearfreak

Gale OverDrive

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:02 pm
Amarella Harte
Hey G.O.D., I'm still waiting on your 'College of the Dead'. But I haven't been around in a while, did you decide not to do it?

I got sidetracked, sorry. I'm still continuing it though! sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:55 am
Yay, congratulations Tana! *hugs back despite being blue* <3

*pokes BI* Dude, GOD, do you need assistance with it or anything? I still want to kick your a**. XD  

Cobalt

Electric Kool-Aid

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:34 am
That's so exciting Tana! *Swings you around in a super happy dance*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:01 am
Shucks
---

Aww, tanks guys! ;3! I'm super excited about everything especially some delicious cake.

*hugs for everyone*

Tanakietsu

Gash Rain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:19 am
Oh so your a pianist? Thats awsome I sure wish I had taken piano lessons growing up. I can play just a bit on the piano but my skill is on the clairanet XD.

Oh man I just rememered something horribly funny.

Yes that would help GearF. Im not used to drawing vehichles of any sort though although Im willing to give it a shot besides I need to expand my horizons, drawing wise anyway.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:19 am
Mmmm. Cake.

The cake is a lie.  

Cobalt

Neduls

Girl-Crazy Shapeshifter

7,450 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:11 pm
Alo! I'm new, sort of.

So. I've been part of this guild forever, and way back when I first joined I felt mildly overwhelmed extremely overwhelmed, mostly because I never did group roleplay. Time has passed, and I've become active in a non-Gaia group roleplay. Since I seem to be handling that without any hiccups, then I figured I could handle a roleplay guild on Gaia.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:38 pm
Retrieval
---

Errr, happy returns rather than good welcomes than! Rejoining the ranks of an-the refugees!

Tana has been thinking about returning to active status, mind if he can find a roleplay to his tastes. The various, specific tastes that is. 3; I'm hoping I find a decent roleplay soon or else I might have to find a socialite guild to just partake in.

Tanakietsu

Neduls

Girl-Crazy Shapeshifter

7,450 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:01 pm
o______O;; My cat just licked my toes.

Hmm. I've been looking at the various different roleplays, and there is a wonderful array of different and somewhat unique ideas; however, some of them seem overly complicated for my tastes

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3308 3309 3310 3311 3312 3313 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games