Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 330 331 332 333 334 335 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:35 pm
"you've improved since our last incounter then" pyro said smiling as flare woke up

"i can here you tiny" flare said getting up from resting growling

"calm down" pyro told flare "well this is flare...he talks telepathically and helps me in my fights" pyro said petting flares head to settle him

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:50 pm
((Boy, Didn't i tell you you can fight with your pet. I'll show you how it's done if you want? twisted ))  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:20 pm
Kazuo speaks to Leo through his mind and tells him what Pyro told him.

Leo's face brightens as he learns that there is another animal that speaks telepathically like him. "Hello!" Leo says to Flare through his mind as he flaps down in front of Flare. "My name is Leo it's good to meet you." Leo says through his mind to Flares in his boyish voice.

Kazuo smiles. "Maybe they could be friends."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:30 pm
(IM BUYING THE CLAN THINGY THING ESIUFB)  

pyro hasu

Muppins

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:50 pm
{{Freaking... Everything went by so quickly!!! AHHHH...}}

------"Alright. Good luck!!" She called after Sarium as he bravely trodded on to his impending doom jounin exam match. He appeared capable enough to pass, from what she had witnessed. Left to her own devices, Ame fell asleep under the awning only to be woken by a couple of kids who had come to train. "Tck, can't even get some peace, can I?" She was grumpy, which fairly understandable. Deciding she was sick of the area, the foreign kunoichi got up to find a place to eat. Her stomach rumbled unbecomingly, screaming for some substance.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:51 pm
Pyro smiles "this is going to be a very good friendship" pyro said smilieng looking down at flare

Flare then smiled "it is nice to meet you...and it would be fun having another person to hang with" flare said laying back down to relax.  

pyro hasu

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:13 pm
User Image ///User Image/// K A Z U O ///User Image///
"Cloud village is my home."
Jounin of Cloud

(Hey how do you like my posting format? It may or may not be perminent, I am still waiting for Yami to find something out for me and that will decide on wheter or not it will be altered.)

Leo smiles inside because he made a new friend. "Cool." Leo thought to Flare before flying back onto Leo's head.

Kazuo stands up. "Well I have alot of training to do now that I am jounin." Kazuo adjusts his blaster glove on his hand making it more comfortable.

"Crystals are my thing..."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:16 pm
(yea it looks cool you should leave it like that)

Pyro smiled as he stood up you've made it to jounnin?" pyro said walking over to kazuo and patted his shoulder "great job "well then why not we train together...like combined our moves to become one" pyro asked.

pyro hasu

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:18 pm
Jounin of Cloud

Kazuo smiles. "Thanks, Well I was going to train in some jounin element jutsu, but what I really need is to train in my leg strength so I can move faster in combat." Kazuo says gesturing to the 100 pound leg weights on his legs.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:22 pm
"well if i were you i would put some weights on your arms too.....i mean if its only on your legs your leg speed will go up but if you have them on your arms your punchins and handsigns will be better" pyro said lifting his sleeves and pants showing kazuo the 100 pound weights.  

pyro hasu

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:26 pm
Jounin of Cloud

(I'm just going to pull some arm weight out of my butt. lol)

Kazuo smiles pulling out two 100 pound arm weights for his arms and strapping them onto his arms. "What do you say? Should we have a little taijutsu fight were we only use taijutsu to train our muscles some more?"

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:31 pm
Pyro smiled " Never did that before but yea that sounds good" pyro said putting his swords on the ground and putting his gaurd up "lets make this last" pyro said smiling  

pyro hasu

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:34 pm
"Just don't go too hard on me since you are probably much faster since you have been wearing yours longer." Kazuo lifts his arms up struggling a bit from the 100 pound weights and prepares for an attack then Leo jumps off his head flying high into the sky circling above the two not wanting to get involved.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:37 pm
"kazuo dont worry this is just a spar" pyro said as pyro ran towards kazuo with a straight foward punch.  

pyro hasu

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:41 pm
Kazuo quickly moves his upper body to the side dodging the punch then lifting his arm up to pound down on Pyro's back.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 330 331 332 333 334 335 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games