Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Gundam: Anathema's Followers (Accepting Profiles) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 330 331 332 333 334 335 ... 407 408 409 410 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:06 pm
The HeavyArms twitched, but drifted along with the odd suit's pull.
"Son... Of... A... b***h..."

"SONONA!" Wyck barked out in surprise as the beam. He veered to the side, avoiding severe damage but not completely.

"Cocky son of a b***h, aren't you?" He growled.

"So they aren't men, but they fight with you." Yari droned, looking at Gray at the last moment, catching the machete with his saber just before it could cut his head.
"Then who are they?"

"Error: 'The Hell' could not be found. Try again" The Epyon droned, the wings spreading out, revealing all the sharp blades as the claymore began to glow. "Voice Identification Required. Failure to provide identification will result in death."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:21 pm
"...Miss?" A calm voice called to Lady.
"I know you're more than alive in there...."

The Gundam then began a charge with a gigantic Beam Sword about as thick as a normal suit's body and went for a horizontal slash.
"SHADDAP AND DIE YA ******** style="color: gray">"Perhaps just angered citizens." Gray growled as another whip shot out of the left wrist, going for Yari's sabered hand.

"..........................Oh for the love ah....IT NEVER ENDS!!"  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:32 pm
"Yeah...Alive." Lady groaned, her voice coming in choppy and through static as the HeavyArms wiggling around sluggishly. "Alive...sed."

Wyck gave a grunt as blades came from the Chaos' fists, using one blade to catch and block the Gundam's slash while the whole was going down for a vertical bash on the sword.

"Citizens shouldn't be allowed to have suits." Yari casually commented. "Their stupidity could result in disaster." As the whip attached on the sabered hand, Yari let another dull grunt before bashing the shield into the Gouf's face.

"Error: It Never Ends could not be found." The Epyon continued, now getting in a fighting stance.

"Voice Identification Required. Failure to provide identification will result in death. WARNING: Last chance to identify. Failure to gain clearance with identity will result in death."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:39 pm
"Good. Your suit is heavily damaged, and you need to vacate this area...Barix is getting in one of his usual destructive moods..." the man sighed, moving behind a rather gigantic asteroid, one even the other Gundam's blast couldn't penetrate.

As the Gundam came closer, the crest on the head began to light up again....
"Time to die, TIME TO DIE!!!"

"Like what you're doing isn't any worse!?" Gray barked, taking the hit while the whip electrified, the tip sinking into the machine. As it was only the arm, only the arm and joints to that section would be ******** IT! MATT!"  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:58 pm
"Like...ood...Go...Ight..." Lady growled, the HeavyArms struggling more to break free.

"SHUT UP, YOU ******** ANNOYING PEST!" Wyck barked, as one of the blades was stabbed into the crest.

"I fail to understand what you mean." Yari droned, looking down at the Gouf as the arm went offline. The holes alongside the suit's head then began to glow brightly, and moments later, lasers were fired down onto the Gouf's arm.

The Epyon went silent, and a few more beeps were sounded.

"Success: Matt found in files. Identification confirmed." It droned, easing up its stance and lowering the claymore, which also stop blazing with energy. "Information: Baron Champion, Ally, pilot of the Zudah. Characteristics: Loud, Annoying, Cocky." The Epyon then looked at the battle.

"Processing...Processing...Chaos Gundam, Me-02R Messer, Gouf Flight-Type, Gaza-Ds, Gera Dogas, Leos, and an unidentified Gundam. Analysis: Gouf Flight Type, pilot the Gray Baron, status ally. Chaos Gundam, Me-02R Messer, Gouf Flight-Type, Gaza-Ds, Gera Dogas, Leos, and unidentified Gundam, pilots unknown, status threat." And without warning, the Epyon charged into battle, its wings spread for cutting and claymore blazing once more.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:12 pm
"Your comm unit is damaged as well. Remain here while I make sure my partner hasn't-" he began to reply as a bright explosion occurred.

-Five Seconds Earlier-

The High-Mega-Cannon had fired at the exact moment Wyck 'blocked' its exit, causing it to, instead of making a beam, explode on contact, making anything and everything go flying into every which direction...

-Present time-
"....Oh dear...."

The Gouf had been taken along for this ride as well, the whip, still attached to Yari's suit, made it go with him.
"SONOFABIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH!!"

".....DID I MISS SOMETHING!?" Matt barked, not only at the Epyon, but at the explosion he was barely out of range of.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:26 pm
"I...fight..." Lady growled, just as the explosion occurred.

"Wha...iss!?" She barked, trying to turn the HeavyArms around.

"SONOFA!!" Wyck shouted out as the crest exploded, getting thrown back like a rag doll. And unfortunately, his suit was severely damaged, barely capable of even flight.

"GOD DAMN IT!" He barked, glaring at the large Gundam. "THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!"

Yari gave an irritated sigh during the launch.
"Remind me to kill the idiot if you guys don't.."

Seeing what was coming, the Epyon brought itself to a halt and the blades coiled back onto the wings. The suit then went into a fetal position as the blast happened, getting blasted back only slightly. After the explosion, the suit uncoiled.

"Processing... Processing..." It droned, looking at the new battle field.

"Unidentified Gundam and Chaos Gundam down. Me-02R Messer and Gouf Flight-Type damaged, but still working. Gaza-Ds, Gera Dogas, and Leos have been thinned, but remain." A split second later, it took off once more, heading for the scattered mobile suits.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:34 pm
The ZZ Gundam drifted across from the Chaos Gundam, all of its left arm propped up, the middle finger ******** YOU, YA BLOATED SACK A' s**t SONOFA WHORE-MONKEY NEWT!!"

"............Now come the insults...."

"Oh, by all means, of COURSE we'll kill your friend!" Gray barked, his eye twitching.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:44 pm
"YOU WANNA SAY THAT TO MY FACE, YOU WASHED UP PIECE OF SPACE s**t?!"

If it were at all possible, tiny hearts would have bubbled from the HeavyArms.

"Please do." Yari grunted, before using the moment to bash his shield down onto the whip, severing it from his arm.

As the others resolved and fought their issues out, the Epyon raced through the remaining lesser suits, the claymore and wings cutting through like the suits were nothing but scrap metal.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:05 pm
"I'M HAVIN' A HARD TIME TELLING THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOUR FACE AND YOUR a** YOU ******** CLAMSHELL-RAPED DICKLESS COCKSUCKER!!"

The pilot of the Mandala just gave a sigh, before looking back at the HeavyArms.
".....I take it you like something..?" he asked, as if seeing the hearts.

Gray used this time to make some distance between the two, aiming his left arm at Yari again, but this time using the machine gun.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:02 pm
"WHATEVER YOU SAY, YOU WORTHLESS THUNDERCUNT!"

"Per...lity." Lady mused, staring the one called Barix. "Rem...of m...wn..."

Yari held up the shield, using it to block the majority of the Gouf's machine gun fire. In retaliation, missile pods were launched out at the Gouf.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:46 pm
"OOOHH, BIG WORDS COMING FROM A SHITHEAD WHO DOESN'T GET ANY, ON THE COUNT OF BEING A p***y!!"

"...This might go on for hours...."

Gray used his shield to block the missiles from hitting the suit, the shield was heavily damaged as a result. Seeing as it was more or less useless, he hurled it at Yari like a spear.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:08 pm
"AT LEAST I CAN GET SOME, GRAMPS!"

Lady didn't give a response, more than likely due to the fact she wouldn't have minded.

Yari, now having control in his arm once more, sliced through the shield as it was thrown at him.

"Try again, Old Man."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:13 pm
Right behind the shield, the Gouf had charged. The shield had been used as a distraction for the Gouf's attack, this one going for Yari's cockpit in a diagonal slice.

"SAYS THE TEENAGE-SOUNDING VIRGIN! I BET THE ONLY NAKED WOMEN YOU'VE SEEN BESIDES THE ONES YOU WANK OFF TO EVERY NIGHT WAS YOUR MOTHER!!"

".....More of the sexual stuff..?" The man asked with a groan.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:26 pm
Yari at the moment, threw his shield arm against himself to block the attack from the Gouf.

Behind him, the Epyon suddenly fly into the battle, the wings cutting deeply into the sides of the Messer, and unfortunately, the Gouf as well.

"SAYS THE ONE WHO'S GOT A GIANT SUIT AND SWORD! WHAT'S THE MATTER?! YA COMPENSATING FOR SOMETHING YOU WISH YOU HAD?!"  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 330 331 332 333 334 335 ... 407 408 409 410 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games