Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3319 3320 3321 3322 3323 3324 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:19 am
Nah, I've had blood drawn before and it has never been a problem... And they really didn't take that much. That was the first time I ever watched them draw it, though...

*limps around* My feet hurt from walking so much, and my arm hurts from making a little hand puppet move around...
Cosplaying as Nekozawa from Host Club is fun, but I'm tired from volunteering so I could get in free today ;-;
Phoenix Cactus Comic-Con is awesome heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:43 pm
Boredom sucks. That is all.

I'm in a complete mental fog today. crying  

Trowa The Fearless

Mou

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:03 pm
User Image
- - - - - - Mou - - - - - -

I'm still so pumped up from kickboxing practice that I can't sleep o----o Damn!

Still love that sport though, I'm glad I picked it up again.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:18 pm
So I have one major blister, sore feet and calves, sore arms and shoulders, and a new pair of goggles that have UV ray protection.

Plus, I've had more hugs and photos given to me/taken of me than I expected to receive in a lifetime ._.

Apparently my Nekozawa costume was pretty good...  

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:30 pm
Deep-down
---

I want a click - a click to your heart. 3:
A hyperlink into you. ;0

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:00 am
neon-neon
So, how about a roleplay where everyone fights with musical instruments.

Could work.  

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Mou

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:42 am
User Image

Sounds like an awesomly fun convention to me DTT :3 Wish there were more conventions in Finland... we only have like, tops two in a year and one of them is more Fantasy and comics related anyways <<;;

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:34 am
I've only ever been to one convention- last year's botcon. To say the least I was not impressed. The damned thing was little more than a transformer flea market. Glad I went cause I got some decent toys out of it, but overall it sucked.  

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

welian

Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:01 pm
Tana la Scrivana
Deep-down
---

I want a click - a click to your heart. 3:
A hyperlink into you. ;0

OMG!! I love that song!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:47 pm
The only conventions I've ever been to are music nerd conventions - Ohio Music Educator Association and American Choral Directors Association (the midwest regional convention). <3

Yeeeeee the CSOC is singing F. Mendelssohn and J. S. Bach stuffs :3 AWESOMENESS I can't wait for rehearsal tonight XD  

Cobalt

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:34 pm
Screw conventions. The best bargains can be found with the aid of my friends mr crowbar and mr lockpick.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:40 pm
Prepare to face the ultimate torture; 70s petition songs
Hello, My name is Madman, some people call me Weolfs, because it was my first name on here, I go by many names, Weolf, Woelf, CryoWoelf, Cryo, and just recently I got the nickname Captain Giblets, there's also CryoWoelfNinja, RandomifiedCryoWolf, RandomifiedMan, CryoWereWoelf, and some real nicknames that actually fit me, I have almost 11 names (10 of them are nicknames) in real life, there's Foo Bob, Fluffy, Boobba (German for something, I can't remember what) Alex, Mikey-Poo, Mikey, JaMikey (My sis gets me mixed up with my brother a lot, and so anytime she says that I respond) Mike, Michael, Tarded Monkey (By my other sister), and I think that's it, and I have given a lot of nicknames to more than one person, some of my nicknames for others are as follows; Na-Na Pishy (My brother) Na-Na Kitty (My Eldest sister) Femmy Puppy (My youngest elder sister) Zoo Keeper (My mom) Misty-Poo (My best friend who is a sister to my sister's ex-bf, who is my niece's father, so that makes Misty and me kinda like family, but not really) Smog (My dog, who's real name is Bandit, and we made a new song for the Fuzzy Wuzzy, "Fuzzy wuzzy was a dog, fuzzy wuzzy slept like a log, fuzzy wuzzy eats like a hog, fuzzy wuzzy looks like Smog.") Prancing Pony (My other dog, Bailey) Rosie Posie Osie (My other other dog Rosie) Miss Sadie (My other other other dog Sadie) Spazmatic (My ferret Spaz) Uno Buno (My Rabbit Uno) my dad was Head Nut (Because anytime someone would call the house he'd answer with "Frank's Funny Farm, Head Nut speaking.") any who.....and I'm also fifteen, going to be sixteen in September, but that's along ways away, also I'm a bit on the nerdy side sometimes, and if anyone ticks me off really badly, I get pissed and start cursing and crap, but the reason why I have a short fuse is because of m Autism, I have been diagnosed with Aspergers, one of the forms of Autism, and also, here are some of my RPing chars and what I usually set there age at and there elemental affinity:

Gyro Imaki

25 years

Usual Elemental affinities are Fire and Earth or an element I call Twilight (Which is mix of Dark and Holy elemental affinities, but he can use these elements alone) and another elemental affinity that I made is Space that he usually uses, along with Time (He's my main rping char, that's why he usually has the most elemental affinities)

Hido Yamoto

16 Years

Usual Elemental Affinities are Lightning and Thunder (Which is basically Sound) or Water and Ice

Tsumi Itakido

21 Years

Usual Elemental Affinities are Wind and Wood or Rock, Minerals (Meaning he can create any mineral he wants any where, and the mineral he uses the most is Diamond or Emerald) and Metal

and that's about all there is to me...also I am kindhearted so anybody who doesn't act like a p***k is okay in my book...
Wako, Yako, and Dot:AAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Hadaka Kyoujin

Shirtless Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Gale OverDrive

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:26 pm
Welcome to guild!

But uhh . . . we don't *usually* have set characters with uh . . . affinities. I, myself, like to keep my characters varied. =3

I hope you find an RP to your liking and enjoy your stay.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:56 pm
Prepare to face the ultimate torture; 70s petition songs
that's what I usually have them as, but they do change here and there, now and again...most of the time that's what I use for them, because I like those set elements for my main...and thank you for welcoming me...
Wako, Yako, and Dot:AAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Hadaka Kyoujin

Shirtless Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Lost_Realms

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:59 pm
HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3319 3320 3321 3322 3323 3324 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games